~~Meri Dharam Patni Hai Woh.....Guddan Akshat Jindal Hai Woh~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What a dhamakedaar epi🥳Today Akshat Jindal was on fire😎👏Jindal Saab Dil Jaan Jigar sab aap ke liye🤗 hamesha ki tarah loot gaye aap sab❤️

- Just look at that sukoon filled smile adoring Guddan's face while being in her Jindal Saab's safe arms❤️This made me remember Gudiya's talli mode wali sukoon filled smileDitto similar shot na😛 I loved how he kept his hand on her shoulder acknowledging her confession❤️

- When they realised their close proximity☺️Sang Hoon Tere was adding fire to the intensity of these scenessmiley42,esp these lines : Kuch Tum Mere Hone Lage Ho.....Kuch Tum Kareeb Aane Lage Ho.....smiley43So Apt for this shotsmiley27

- Isshhhh🤪 They were so closeeeeee☺️☺️☺️☺️ & the way both were looking at e/o☺️Dil Jaan Jigar sab le udaaa aaj Akshan❤️☺️

- When she removed her hair from his face, he looked a little disturbed😆Mano ki Jindal Saab ka dil nahi chahte the ki Gudiya aisa karein😛Just look at him touching his face to feel her essence, Ishhhh☺️☺️

- I loved how he said that What She did was right & Durga bahu is wrong👍🏼I loved how she denied him for asking the matter to their bahu & she reassured him that She ,THE PATNI, BAHU AUR SAAS hi jawab degi⭐️👏The way she held his hand & acknowledged his support was so DIL LE LO❤️

- Basss I loved this shot❤️, Their Hands with eachother

- I just loved how Akshat HUBBY Jindal said "Aapka hukum sir aankhom par"So couplish vibes naa smiley43smiley40 For him, she and her words are above anything, Awwieeee

- Just look at him adoring his wifey's samajhdaari ki baatein in problamatic situations😛And how can anyone miss that smile on his face when his Gudiya sensibly reminded bua ji abt her Sakkti pheeka pad gayi Dosti pe😈He enjoyed her meeta taunts to bua ji🤣Well I must say Guddan ne apne Jindal Saab ki advice ache se samajhke aaj bua ji ko unke soch ki kamiya batake unko maza chaka diii🥳👏

- I am gonna quote Akshat's every dialogue with his expressions bcz all are worth quoting⭐️Nishant you Slayed👏

"Kuch Galat nahi kia hai Guddan ne......"

- Akshat was controlling his gussa till bua ji questioned Guddan taking his bharosa for grantedBua ji maine pehle hi kaha tha Sher ke saamne Uski Sherni ki burayi kabhi na kariyoooo🤣The way he raised his voice to it's peak and said Guddan didn't do any galati🥳*Whistle Podu Moment*🥳

"Mujhe Meri Patni par poora bharosa hai bua ji aur mera bharosa itna kamzor nahi hai ki itni aasani se toot jaayein"

- Just look at that gussa in his eyes for bua ji accusing His Patni for being lier & dramebaazHe once again made it loud and clear for bua ji that THE AMOUNT OF TRUST HE HAS IN HIS PATNI will never ever shake before such baseless accusations👍🏼👏

"Ek Kangan mil jaane se ya andhere mein ek jhalak dekh lene se Guddan gunehaar saabit nahi hoti....."

- This jawab was for the bahuzHe samjofied them that vague circumstantial evidences doesn't make His Guddan a culprit⭐️👏

"AAP LOGOM KO PASAND AAYE YA NA AAYE PAR SACH YEHI HAI KI GUDDAN ISS GHAR KI SAAS HAI,BAHU HAI AUR MERI DHARAM PATNI HAI WOH, GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HAI WOH...."

- This Karara elaan was for whole family esp for Buaji & Durga bahu🥳He indirectly made it crystal clear that puri duniya jaayein phaad mein HE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH HIS PATNI❤️For him, She matters the most, above anything & everything⭐️I was in total awe when He said "Meri Dharam Patni Hai Woh Guddan Akshat Jindal Hai Woh" That dangerous look he gave to bua ji after uttering this was uff jaan levaaa😈🥳

"Aur aaj ke baad agar bina kisi pukta saboot ke MERI PATNI PE ITNA GHATIYA ILZAAM KISINE LAGAYA TOH MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHI HOGA.....IS THAT CLEAR???"

- This final warning was for those who tried to accuse His Guddan as culprit⭐️👏 He directly warned DONT U DARE TO MESS WITH MY WIFE WARNA I AM GONNA MAKE U REALISE WHO I AM😈🥳That "Is that Clear?" was like a danger alert for all who chose to have a try in hurting Sherni before His Sher😎

- Akshan's exit from the hall towards their bedroom deserves spl appreciation👍🏼The way He held her hand strongly before whole family then after giving that understanding look towards His Guddan conveying "I trust you, don't worry I am with you" was so Dil Le Lo❤️🤗The way Akshat took His Precious Wifey along with him was total whistle podu moment🥳 A gifilicious moment I must say Kya swag tha yaar

- He was venting out his anger towards their parivaar wale Dekho phir se tod phod kar rahe hai🤪The anger emitting from his eyes

"Kya ho gaya hai iss ghar ke logom ko Tum par itna ghatiya ilzaam?"

- He looks so much hurt & disappointed with their parivaar walom ki harkath😒

"Tumhara dost har musibath mein Tumhare saath khada hai"

- It was heart breaking to watch Guddan completely broken with the accussations🥺😒His heart pinched at this sight, her tears did prick his dil The way he came and sit along with her, held her hand and reassured his SAATH & SUPPORT as her dost  was such a Dil Le Lo Momentsmiley27smiley31

Extra Special mention:

"Ruk jaavo, Guddan ne aap sabse yeh wada kia hai na ki woh iss ghar ko chodke jaayegi....LEKIN SITA AKELI HI VANVAS PE JAAYE AISA RAM NAHI HU MAIN.....ISLIYE MAINE YEH FAISLA KIA HAI KI AGAR GUDDAN YEH GHAR KO CHODKE JAAYEGI TOH MAIN BHI USKE SAATH YEH GHAR KO CHODKE JAAVUNGA"

- Precap too deserves spl mentionsmiley20smiley40I just loved how Jindal Saab said he is not that type of Ram who will make His Sita go to vanvas alonesmiley32smiley10Agar Sita jaayegi ghar se door toh Ram bhi jaayega uske saathsmiley20Dil Le Lo yaarsmiley27smiley31

Special Notes :

1. From 3 days we are getting longer episodes for our show🥳Plus ZEE5 walom ne aaj ke episode ka title rakha hai - DURGA APOLOGISES TO GUDDAN😎🥳Party toh banti hai iss baat pesmiley41

2. Dadi Jindal thank you for supporting your Gudiya❤️🤗 & demanding an apology from Durga bahu towards her Saas🥳👏

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

❤️jindal sahab and AKshan is our Dil ka sukoon and pervy ko dher sari duyayey be of his flop agni kasnd we get Aj rearing back and clearing up for final one Meri Dharam Patni hai woh Guddan Akshat Jindal hai woh parni too dharam Patni 🥳hy hyyy

Pervy tujhw der sari duayey loudspeaker buaji was her I best I mean noise pollution ke sare record today diye ask inhobey to AJ kaise control karta . Aur to aye Sherni ko dukh with Bui Sher me samney🤣.

I am mad for Akshat Jindal ❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is week ke episode mast aye hai and akshan scene was beautiful ❤️pool side wala scene was cute when guddiya removed her hair feom his cheek jindal sahab chate nhi the ki guddu aisa kre aur kaise touch kiya apne cheek ko bt fir v khenge its dosti😆

Buaji aur dayan ko is janam mein akal ayegi ki nhi mjhe doubt hai😳bhai hamesha apni beizzati q krwate ho jb pta hai Sher ke samne uski sherni ka burai nhi krte fir v aplog sudhroge nhi🤔aj to buaji ka loudspeaker band krne ke liye jindal sahab v is tarah jawab diye indirectly bol rhe the awaaz hum v ucchi kr skte hai😆Akshat each and every dialogue was❤️

Precap is amazing 

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Love your reviews on the episodes!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

itna detailing hota hai tumari topic🤗maza agaya

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post

Akshan scene at the pool side was really magical and when Guddan was removing her hair it seems Jindal sahab is no hurry he wanted slow motion moment and he way said "Aapka hukum sir aankhon par" clearly showed real husband wife moment.

All villains are dumb they still don't understand that pointing finger and blaming Guddan is futile as Akshat Jindal doesn't need trusts Guddan after he saw her actions while living with her and has trusted with all heart so if you hurt her better half the tiger will roar also attack 

Precap was surprisingly good

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Enjoyed it saru🤗

The best hubby on ITV.Akshat Jindal you are a rare gem..he had defended guddan before but here the way he took his wife away from all

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jitna dhaasu episode, utna hi dhaasu apka post, Saru! Wah wah wah! 👏

I want to see Kishore turn on Durga one day for her antics. Na rahega rishta, na rahegi woh Jindal bahu. Ugh! Kishore, kuch seekho apne Papa se kaise sach ka saath dena chahiye! Durga, instead of being pleased by how easily Guddan forgave her, became even more vengeful. Woh nahi sudhregi. Badi aayi maan maryaada ki baat karne waali - usko koi dictionary de do bhai. 😡

I LOVE AJ more and more - kya banda hai yaar! Just when I think I can't love him any more than I already do, he surprises me. I LOVE the way he grabbed Guddan's hand with full authority and confidence and turned away from the entire family, showing them their backs. They deserved it! 🥳

He was so disgusted! AJ just wants some peace in the house and he can't believe that things are getting more and more ridiculous! And now that he really wants to have a proper life of his own and spend some time with Guddan he gets interrupted by the madness in the house. 

Jao dono banvaas par, accha break milega in paagalon ki toli se. Par Laxman ki jagah, Laxmi ko leke jao. Usko bhi break chahiye yaar, Durga hamesha usko pareshaan karti rehti hai. I was so proud of her because she didn't care what she saw or found, she totally trusted Guddan and believed in her innocence. Real dosti! Vardaan tujhe kya vardaan mila hai tu khud uski qadr nahin karta, bewakoof kahin ka. Aur Perv ko extra thank you, ek baar phir se aise badiya "foolproof" plan banane ke liye jiska result hai Akshan ke rishtey mein aur nazdeekiyan.   

AJ ke paas itna paisa hai woh dusra ghar le sakta hai. Actually woh Guddan ko lekar ussi ghar mein reh sakta hai jahan kabhi Angad rehta tha. Dadi aur Laxmi ko bhi saath le kar jaaye. Baaqi nikamme log reh sakte hain with Bua as head of household. Tab pata chalega sabko ke Guddan kya cheez hai! 😈

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Saru very beautiful post 🤗

I loved how Jindal Saab felt lost after his Gudiya removed her hair from his face it was just

I loved how he said that Aapke Hukum Sar Aankhon Par❤️ they dont realize it but they are becoming more couplish day by day😳

Akshat Jindal the husband was just superub in supporting his Gudiya defending her. Even though the accusation were thrown at his wife but he felt the pain and rage, because in this Dosti phase without realizing it they have become each other’s heartbeat, they are just Two bodies but one soul❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

❤️jindal sahab and AKshan is our Dil ka sukoon and pervy ko dher sari duyayey be of his flop agni kasnd we get Aj rearing back and clearing up for final one Meri Dharam Patni hai woh Guddan Akshat Jindal hai woh parni too dharam Patni 🥳hy hyyy

Pervy tujhw der sari duayey loudspeaker buaji was her I best I mean noise pollution ke sare record today diye ask inhobey to AJ kaise control karta . Aur to aye Sherni ko dukh with Bui Sher me samney🤣.

I am mad for Akshat Jindal ❤️

Sirf Aap nahi sab deewaniz hai for Akshat "Dil Le Lo" Jindal❤️