Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like this show needs to end. We are seeing so many repeating tracks,

Natik's business in trouble Akshara saves the day, Kartik's business in trouble Naira saves the day. Akshara and Bhabhimaa having tiffs. Naira and Dadi having tiffs. 

Shaurya and Natik having issues. Kartik and Naksh having issues.

Like seriously this show needs to end now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msdesi4ever

I feel like this show needs to end. We are seeing so many repeating tracks,

Natik's business in trouble Akshara saves the day, Kartik's business in trouble Naira saves the day. Akshara and Bhabhimaa having tiffs. Naira and Dadi having tiffs. 

Shaurya and Natik having issues. Kartik and Naksh having issues.

Like seriously this show needs to end now.

Even though I adore kaira and would miss them knowing that I would never see mohsin-shivi on screen together again, I agree with you. All tracks and characters have been exhusted of any further potential progress. I want to see mohsin in a different show now in a different role.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree the tracks have deteriorated. Naira is being shown as unprofessional and Karthik as insecure. It's better to end the show on a good note vs the storyline deteriorating to the point where it is ending on a bad note.
Missdesi4ever thumbnail

I am not comparing shows but I have seen shows really try too hard to and totally running their hard work of years in trying to keep it going. I still remember KSBKBT, I am not saying bad show but a super long running show with a terrible ending. So now no one cares about the show they just remember the terrible ending I would hate to see that with Yeh Rishta. Plus we now have Yeh Rishte

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ending the show would be a great decision. The writing has become so poor and boring now. I actually kinda miss the Naitik-Akshara days.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msdesi4ever

I am not comparing shows but I have seen shows really try too hard to and totally running their hard work of years in trying to keep it going. I still remember KSBKBT, I am not saying bad show but a super long running show with a terrible ending. So now no one cares about the show they just remember the terrible ending I would hate to see that with Yeh Rishta. Plus we now have Yeh Rishte

That one ended that way bcos of Star plus tiff with Ekta. There is another epi but SP ended it.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

That one ended that way bcos of Star plus tiff with Ekta. There is another epi but SP ended it.

SP did the same thing again to ekta with Tere Liye. That show was doing really well in ratings but SP ended it because ekta refused the channel's constant intrusion and controlling behaviour on the tracks of the show as the channel had become incredibly greedy for ratings.

Missdesi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

And this will end because of tiff with viewers if they don't get their act together.