iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

Recently I watched this web series."City Of Dreams" there is nothing to be discussed about it.
The director, writer and the whole team has no clue what they r writing, directing and even acting.

It is a political drama featuring atul kulkarni, sachin pilgaonkar, priya bapat, siddharth chandekar, sandeep kulkarni and ijaaj khan as SI wasim khan.

atul kulkarni plays an influential politician who gets shot in the  first episode itself. Then begins the chase for Satta i.,e. Power. who will be the immediate successor to Mr Gaikwad(Atul Kulkarni). coz he has two children. A Girl --poornima played by priya bapat and a boy played by siddharth chandekar.

Sandeep kulkarni is wasted. his s*x scenes with that actress ( i dont know her name) are so awkwardly shot that both of them r not comfortable with each other. viewers can clearly see that.

Priya bapat's kissing scene with her female friend is absolutely not necessary.  it comes as a shocker.

Nothing is good in this web series. siddharth chandekar acting is so pathetic.

almost all episodes have s*e scenes which are horrible. nobody seems to be  comfortable while doing those scenes. every body including the heroine (priya bapat) is mouthing bad languages(gaalies)

Sorry if I hurt anybody. but there is not a single good thing about this web series.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

congratulations, at least u managed to complete the web series. 👏I got so bored with the repeated sex scenes that I still don’t feel like going back and watching the remaining two episodes.😆

Had they not shoved so many abuses and their outstanding hot sex scenes down our throats, they may have been able to manage a fairly good thriller, if not outstanding. 😆

Anyway,

Things that I liked :-

I actually liked Poornima’s character in the show. Yes, even she has used abusive words but I will let that slide, since one, web series are full of them and another thing is that she was dealing with vultures, whether they were with her or against her. Unlike what people in her vicinity thought, that she is just a seedhi saadhi housewife who can manage finances and household but not politics, she proved that she can get shrewd, ruthless and manipulative as and when required. She used all the tactics from bribing the voters to diplomacy to even killing her own brother, when it came to getting her foothold in power and politics. She commanded a powerful aura and Priya did play the character really well.👌 Loved the scene when she comes out of the car and stands in front her brother and takes over the stage from him. The speech was also enacted well. 

Another thing I liked was the lil love story of Katrina and that insurance guy. The only people who became lucky enough to escape out from the madness of the city and found happiness and peace with each other, going back to the small village from where perhaps they or one of them came from. ♥️♥️

Things I disliked:-

Almost everything else😆

Rest whole web series is full of bakwaas. Aashish’s character is such a weak link in the whole story. Wasn’t he someone who had “tajurba” (experience) but not ability. Looking at his actions made me feel, he did not even have any experience either. His actions were so rash. He was no match to Poornima when it came to playing mind games. A very weak contender, who would have been taken down by anybody with this kind of behaviour, if not his sister..He was a very weak contender against Poornima. Only muscle power nothing else.

The less I talk about the sex scenes the better. I just don’t get what enjoyment these people got by putting those gross sex scenes between those two   “Badan 4” fans.😄  They were so obnoxious. I was really not interested in the dark fantasies of Purushottam .😀😀 Only the makers know how it contributed to the storyline..In this show not only Ashish but everybody seems to be sex addict. 😃😃

Sachin Pilgaonkar has come into action quite late in the series. I am yet to see his role. I think his SS could have been more. 

Ejaaz Khan’s character is fine, but he mouths Gaalis in almost every line. He can’t just do without it. His poor daughter also started imitating him. 😌

Almost every character in this a show has cheated upon their respective spouses. Sabke dil rangeele the.. ☺️☺️😛😛

Overall, the series has Very few good things and a lot of distasteful scenes to give away..😌

iluvusakshi thumbnail

yes. there is hardly anything good in this series to be talked or discussed about. my free advice to all, don't watch this series even if someone gives u free( i mean through share it or any other app). its absolutely waste of time .

director himself seems to be confused about whether to make it a political drama/revenge drama/competition between bro and sis about the power...

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Priya Bapat is amazing actor. I saw her in Marathi movies, she was very good. For her & other Marathi actors I was going to give a try to this series. But after looking at reviews I am glad that I didn't waste time on this.

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Wise decision. Don't watch it. It is a headache. Rubbish. Absolutely nothing is good in this series.

priya185 thumbnail

Thanks for recommending what not to watch

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Thanks for recommending what not to watch

U r welcome.