Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They seem friendly offscreen. Tanvi seems sweet. ðŸ˜Š

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Segment and what a lovely chemistry they have :) 

See that was my point, ZanVi have a nice chemistry offscreen, the reason why their chemistry is not so much felt onscreen is because their characters are written in that way.  (Although i never had issue with their chemistry) 

The Director instructs them to portray minimal chemistry as Yabir will open up slowly as the story progresses. 

PS: Contrary to the forum's belief, there are already yabir fanclubs on Insta. Also those multifandom fanclubs like Yabir already and they also make beautiful edits and VMs.. Dont understand why some people mostly on this forum always criticize yabir chemistry.. 

Anyways thanks for posting this 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zain-tanvi have more chemistry than Kabir & Kavya had in show till now. They r cute & goofy. So yes they can work in show too if characters are shaped well in future or maybe it's cos they r still dealing with the initial awkward phase we r yet to see the chemistry.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Koel100

Zain-tanvi have more chemistry than Kabir & Kavya had in show till now. They r cute & goofy. So yes they can work in show too if characters are shaped well in future or maybe it's cos they r still dealing with the initial awkward phase we r yet to see the chemistry.

i've been saying since the beginning that because kavya-kabir's relationship is in a very odd and awkward stage where they consider each other friends, yet the knowledge that they are married and that too in order to fulfill the wish of someone they both mutually shared love for and are still mourning has created a very strange relationship between them where they are trying to adjust with one another.

When these two start feeling the pull toward one another romantically is when we will actually see chemistry.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

They're rapport onscreen is so good. They're pretty comfortable with each other already. From this segment I learnt three really interesting facts:

1. They met for the very first time in that introduction scene in the car. 

2. Kabir insulting kavya's IQ was Zain improvising. ðŸ˜† Nice one Zain. 

3. Zain rarely gets angry, something that zain always says about himself but I know for a fact his previous co-actors apart from tanvi have always praised Zain for his personality, with jasmin bhasin and sidhant gupta both mentioning he's actually a very sensitive guy. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zain is a great guy according to his friends..and he makes friends very easily..he became good friends with the cast of Ishqbaaz  and KKK as well so quickly...and shares a good rapport with the cast of EBSS as well..he and shrenu get on very well as well. And as for the cast of Naamkarann  ...he’s very close to them...he said they are like family to him..Gullu, Jahaan, Zaan,...etc. and his previous co stars as well like jasmine are his good friends..so he makes friends quickly and easily ..which is a lovely trait.  The only co star where the friendship was slow to develop and where they actually had issues getting along with each other in the beginning was Ms. Rathore....lol. ...but by the end of the show they had become very close as well and became friends with each other’s friends as well..and became part of each other’s social circles ...so it was good to see that and it was a treat for the fans,,,

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Zain is a great guy according to his friends..and he makes friends very easily..he became good friends with the cast of Ishqbaaz  and KKK as well so quickly...and shares a good rapport with the cast of EBSS as well..he and shrenu get on very well as well. And as for the cast of Naamkarann  ...he’s very close to them...he said they are like family to him..Gullu, Jahaan, Zaan,...etc. and his previous co stars as well like jasmine are his good friends..so he makes friends quickly and easily ..which is a lovely trait.  The only co star where the friendship was slow to develop and where they actually had issues getting along with each other in the beginning was Ms. Rathore....lol. ...but by the end of the show they had become very close as well and became friends with each other’s friends as well..and became part of each other’s social circles ...so it was good to see that and it was a treat for the fans,,,

I have to also mention that friends or enemies off screen doesn't automatically translate to chemistry on screen.  A good proof is Ms.Rathore herself  - AdiZa were like cat and dog offscreen but onscreen they were sizziling.  But you can see there is big push to sell KK jodi by SP, PH, Tanvi and Zain himself.  I noticed there were so many IV and media attention for KK jodi.  Hope all that translates to on screen.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

I have to also mention that friends or enemies off screen doesn't automatically translate to chemistry on screen.  A good proof is Ms.Rathore herself  - AdiZa were like cat and dog offscreen but onscreen they were sizziling.  But you can see there is big push to sell KK jodi by SP, PH, Tanvi and Zain himself.  I noticed there were so many IV and media attention for KK jodi.  Hope all that translates to on screen.

yes...and they keep on asking people to accept kk Jodi...I think they were really banking on Zains fans and the Naamkarann fandom to increase viewership..but the two shows are very different ..lots of us naamkAran and Adiza fans started watching the show for Zain..but the show has to hold our interest ...And NK and EBSs are very different ..even though both have heroines bent in revenge ...in NK the heroine was a strong upright woman..who always did the right thing ..there was no negativity in her character and she had a most beautiful love story to hold our interest ...but in EBSS the heroine is grey shaded and may just go completely negative and she doesn’t have a parallel love story to add to the show and her character...so she is not capturing our hearts like Avni Ayesha did..