kalma os tum meri ho part 2

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guyz  i am back again thanks for the likes and comments it means a lot to me so here it goes hope you enjoy 

both kalma was sleeping naked in each other arms kalyani was hugging malhar and malhar was holding her in sleep kalyani was the first one to wake up she realizes her position of sleep and recalls her intimate moment with malhar of previous night she blushes and gets up takes red saree and goes to take bath while she was taking bath malhar wakes up and realizes that kalyani is not on bed the sound of shower make him realize that she is taking bath he also feels shy recalling previous night moment suddenly the door opens and kalyani comes out holding her saree she was looking dam gorgeous that malhar was amazed to see her beauty she also feels her gaze on him he gets up and slowly walk towards her she hits the wall he holds her shoulders she close her eyes in shyness he talks 

malhar;kalyani ankhen kholo kya hoa?

kalyani;wo.....wo malhar ji ap jayen kamre sa ma ayi ko bola leti hon

malhar;ma kahi nhi jaon ga mujhe btao mujhe sa dorr kyun bhaag rhi ho 

kalyani;wo ma aj saree pehna chahti thi likin mujhe theek sa pehna nhi ati isliye ayi ko bulana hai meri help ka liye 

malhar;bus itni si baat is ka liye mayi ko kyun pareshan karna ma hon na ma kar deta hon help tumhari 

kalyani;nahi  nahi ap rehne de na malhar ji ayi ko koi problem nhi hogi 

malhar;kalyani kya tum abhi bhi sharma rhi dekho hum pati patni hai haq hai humara aik dosre par aur kal raat jo bhi hoa uska baad kase sharam ma kar deta hon tumhari help ya tum na ab tak mujhe accept nhi kiya apna pati kya abhi bhi ma tumhare liye sirf pillu ka father hon btao mujhe 

kalyani;nhi nhi aisa nhi hai ma na dil sa apko apnaya hai aisa kuch nhi mujhe sharam a rhi thi bus isliye 

malhar;kalyani ab bus bhi karo sharmana itna sharmao gi to phir mere sath kase raho gi ab ao ma tumhri help kar don 

malhar help her in wearing saree and ties her blouse dori in whole process his fingers brushes on her body she feels butter flies inside her stomach both share dee eye lock he holds her closely and pulls her from his waist he kiss on her forehead then on his lips after that he goes to take bath kalyani prepares breakfast for him and comes in room he comes after taking bath she serves him he did not eat 

kalyani;malhar ji nashta kar len thanda ho jai ga

mlahar;nhi tum mujhe apne hathon sa khilao gi jaise moksh ko khilati ho 

kalyani;wo bacha hai na isliye ose khilati hon wo khud thori kaah sakta hai 

malhar;thek hai phir ma bhi nhi khaon ga 

kalyani;bohat ziddi ho gayi hai na ap aise nhi mane gi na theek hai ma khila deti hon 

kalyani feeds her breakfast malhar was loving this because inside her heart he always feels jealous with his own son that how kalyani loved him more than anything suddenly its started to rain outside kalyani was jumping with happiness she loves rain she goes to terrace to enjoy malhar comes also standing ithe corner he try to stop her 

malhar;kalyani tum bheeg jao ge to bemar par jao ge andar ao jaldi yeh sab theek nhi hai 

kalyani;kya malhar ji ap bhi na i love rain ma nhi aongi ap kya har waqt tokte rehte hain mujhe infact ap bhi a jain bara maza a rha hai 

malhar;mujhe bemar parne ka shauq nhi hai bewaqof larki tume hi mubarak ho yeh sab 

kalyani;acha wese bhi mujhe lagta hai yeh umar ka takza hai ap budhe ho gaye hain ap ma taqat hi nhi hai ap ma kahan itni himmat hai 

malhar;sabar karo mujhe budha bol rhi ho abhi dekahta hon tume apni taqat roko tum ma bhi aya 

malhar removes hi shirt and comes in terrace his body gest wet kayani was looking at him shocked he pulls her closer and removes her hair and started to kiss her back and his hand was on her stomach both were completely wet and he kiss her with whole passion he removes her pallu of saree and kiss on her stomach neck and her bare body kalyani was controling her slef hardly then he took her in his arms and goes in room he removes her saree and now kalyani is just in her under garment she was looking hot and malhar lost his senses seeing her beauty he picks the towel and first dry her body so that she dont feel cold after drying her body he make love to her she feels shy and blushes 

malhar;ab bolti kyun band ho gayi mrs rane ki ?abhi to bohat kah rhi thi ka malhar ji ap budhe ho gaye hain taqat nhi hai wagera ab bolo na kalyani 

kayani;ma na to bus aise hi kaha tha take ap bhi ayen barish ma mera wo matlab nhi tha malhar ji 

malhar;kalyani ainda mujhe challenge mat karna ma kuch bhi kar sakta hon tumhare liye i love you kalyani 

kalyani;i love you too malhar ji 

mlhar;wada karo ka mujhe kabhi nhi chor ka jao gi 

kalyani;paka wada ma khud ap ka bagair nhi reh sakti malhar ji pta hai kitna dukhi thi ma yeh soch ka ab ap sampada ka sath rahen ge aik saal mujhe dar tha ka kahi wo apko mujhe sa cheen na le aur os chorail na apko phsane ka liye nighty bhi pehni thi i hate her 

malhar;o tum na pehle kyun nhi btaya phir ma ose chorta nhi 

kalyani;ap kase kah sakte hain ma uska gala daba deti agr wo apke kareeb ane ki kosish bhi karti ap sirf mere hain malhar ji sirf kalyani ka hain 

malhar;acha to sampda ka gala daba deti aur mera nhi socha ka jab athrav tume dekhta hai to mera khoon kholta hai tum pa sirf mera haq hai tume chone ka dekhne ka sir meri ho tum kitne maze sahan kah diya shadi ka liye os kamine ka sath 

kalyani;sorry na malhar ji ab bhool jain na ainda aisa nhi hoga ap ka ilawa ma kse aur ka bare ma khawb ma bhi nhi soch sakte ap beshak ayi sa poch len 

malhar;acha theek hai acha ma tumhare kapre la ka ata hon tum pehan lo kahi tum bemar na par jao kalyani 

malhar make her wear her night dress and then give a tight hug to her both share deep eye lock when suddenly anupriya comes in room without knocking she was shocked to see shirtless malhar and both kalma was standing closely 

anupriya;malhar yeh lo moksh ro raha tha isliye mujhe ana para aur kalyani to bachi hai kams kam tum hi akal karo darwaza to band kar lete koi tum logon ko aise dekhe to pta nhi kya soche 

malhar;sorry mayi dheyan nhi gaya ainda sa khayal rkhon ga laiyen moksh ko de den kalyani ko 

kalyani take moksh in her arms and kiss on his cheek and malhar also pulls her close anupriya pray to god that keep kalyani happy with moksh and malhar she also smile seeing their cute romance

this it hit the button of likes do comments good response will motivate me to write more yore comments and likes gives the motivation sorry for and spelling error hope you guys will enjoy plus i am not good in writing romance i try my level best to write it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZainubKhan91 thumbnail

Awesome, do keep writing more os on kalma

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for commenting it means a lot to me plus nobody comment on it except you I was disappointed that maybe I did not write nicely second part may be I should stop my self to write more 

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Thanks for commenting it means a lot to me plus nobody comment on it except you I was disappointed that maybe I did not write nicely second part may be I should stop my self to write more 

Edited by rammehra103 - 4 years ago
rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome but it was too hype for me☺️

U are writing superb and you should continue your writing 👍🏼

Edited by rammehra103 - 4 years ago
ZainubKhan91 thumbnail

Aww don’t worry ,  you done a great job , definitely continue writing!!!  

tina354 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice one ... looking forward to more os

cutiecat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb writing!!

Cont!!

Btw this is part 1 rie!?

Wer is part 2 as given in the title!?

bb14 thumbnail