Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I donot like this new layout 

Sorry guys 

Front end is not appealing to me 

To be honest.... it is mobile friendly .. I'm selfish here I know , but that's why I liked it but now so many issues 😏😏I'm getting irritate 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

To be honest.... it is mobile friendly .. I'm selfish here I know , but that's why I liked it but now so many issues 😏😏I'm getting irritate 

Same here m too irritated now 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I donot like this new layout 

Sorry guys 

Front end is not appealing to me 

I didn't like the previous layout but got used to it and loved it. Jaisa bhi tha hamara tha..And more than looks the usability matters for me. 

This new one looks fresh & gorgeous...But I have color temps in my device...If you are using a bit warm color tones then the site looks hideous! Or even the with neutrals it looks eye searing!!

But again with time this layout will become norm for our eyes, but the first thing is srif shine karne se kiya hota hain use bhi karne aana chahiye na??

There is a phrase in bengali " chok chok korlei shona hoy na" Which means "not everything that glitters is gold"

But anyway let's be a bit adaptive...At least if they fix the imp bugs before raining us with the new ones...

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

I didn't like the previous layout but got used to it and loved it. Jaisa bhi tha hamara tha..And more than looks the usability matters for me. 

This new one looks fresh & gorgeous...But I have color temps in my device...If you are using a bit warm color tones then the site looks hideous! Or even the with neutrals it looks eye searing!!

But again with time this layout will become norm for our eyes, but the first thing is srif shine karne se kiya hota hain use bhi karne aana chahiye na??

There is a phrase in bengali " chok chok korlei shona hoy na" Which means "not everything that glitters is gold"

But anyway let's be a bit adaptive...At least if they fix the imp bugs before raining us with the new ones...

We could have adjust easily but everyday New bugs.. who can tolerate it ... we also have patience level na

Silvermist32223 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for creating this topic Wave 😊

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silvermist32223

Thanks for creating this topic Wave 😊

Thanks for what baby? 🤔

Thanks for what baby? 🤔

Some readers are still not aware about the recent PM and Buddy list issue

This topic will help them.... 😊

WaveTeal thumbnail

We could have adjust easily but everyday New bugs.. who can tolerate it ... we also have patience level na

Yes that's why it's better to take some day off... It seems like IF has been doing things as per their own wish!!

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silvermist32223

Some readers are still not aware about the recent PM and Buddy list issue

This topic will help them.... 😊

I doubt if still they understood the severity of this matter..I had to pm one by one...
Rest who doesn't have one post in their ids couldn't even pm them..It shows internal error

I doubt if still they understood the severity of this matter..I had to pm one by one...
Rest who doesn't have one post in their ids couldn't even pm them..It shows internal error

I remember... when i was a newbie i couldn't send any PMs.... it's only after 5 or 10 post was allowed to send or receive PM (limit 3 or 5 per day)