When will the time come for Jaanvi to do the actions

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Jaanvi unable to guess the phone caller even after the driver's weird actions. It seems , still she doesn't take the action severely to find the phone caller. How can she revenge the powerful criminal bravely?.

When she showed showed so many Ash pots , I expected the interesting scenes. But Jaanvi's bravery is only in speech not in action.

Kabir and Kavya praise and thank each other with zero emotions and expressions.

Kabir - Jaanvi scene in many times better than Kapir-Kavya scene. Something different in his voice and his face in between two scenes.

The only good thing in today episode is, Jaanvi made PK to wash the elder women's feet.

I guess the police officer secretly supports Jaanvi. 

Dhruv expressed his anger today also. As usual Jaanvi didn't take it seriously except a small confusion.

I think there is no long time to see Dhruv's originality. His expression in every scene tells something.

Today PK met Amma  and the reporter's enquiry about his past.

PS. Shrenu is very beautiful in green saree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 

Can’t wait for today’s episode :) 

Everyday Jhsnvi is taking revenge slowly slowly 😆

She made pk wash elderly woman feet 😆

Well I want to see dhruv true color now ( actor is very good in negative role )

PS- I m liking the pace n continuity of the episode it does not look dragged 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. They are trying to drag the caller fiasco, I think it is to create curiosity in the audience about how Jhanvi will find out about him and how she will tackle, him.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Jaanvi unable to guess the phone caller even after the driver's weird actions. It seems , still she doesn't take the action severely to find the phone caller. How can she revenge the powerful criminal bravely?.

When she showed showed so many Ash pots , I expected the interesting scenes. But Jaanvi's bravery is only in speech not in action.

Kabir and Kavya praise and thank each other with zero emotions and expressions.

Kabir - Jaanvi scene in many times better than Kapir-Kavya scene. Something different in his voice and his face in between two scenes.

The only good thing in today episode is, Jaanvi made PK to wash the elder women's feet.

I guess the police officer secretly supports Jaanvi. 

Dhruv expressed his anger today also. As usual Jaanvi didn't take it seriously except a small confusion.

I think there is no long time to see Dhruv's originality. His expression in every scene tells something.

Today PK met Amma  and the reporter's enquiry about his past.

PS. Shrenu is very beautiful in green saree.

@bold loved that scene.. And also the scene when she was imagining the fire scene. 

@italic its just 2 days since she has been getting such calls.. I am sure she will find out its manohar soon. She has a doubt but she has not confirmed it yet. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kabir and Kavya praise and thank each other with zero emotions and expressions😆

Everyone in the house only praise Jhanvi, nobody praises these two, so they are praising each other😆

PK got his son married to a lady without doing any background check😕A cunning and shrewd man becomes dumb in front of Jhanvi🤔

If not his father atleast Dhruv should have tried to find about the woman whom his father selected for him or somebody else selected for him.  Bas khoobsurat ladki dekhi toh jhat se shaadi ke liye haan kardi🥱 ab ladki ready nahin hai toh sambhalo hormones ko😳

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks for the update 

Can’t wait for today’s episode :) 

Everyday Jhsnvi is taking revenge slowly slowly 😆

She made pk wash elderly woman feet 😆

Well I want to see dhruv true color now ( actor is very good in negative role )

PS- I m liking the pace n continuity of the episode it does not look dragged 

The direction and the editing of this show are  very nice rather than many other shows but I expect Jaanvi's actions a little fast. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Jhanvi will find about Manohar in few days , she tried calling back but phone was from PCO 

It’s not easy to find an anonymous call but she shs will get some clue soon about manohar 

PK is bewkoof , Dhruv will turn smarter infront of his father , next upcoming villain it will be interesting , it will be interesting if it happens 

Sumita18 thumbnail

The direction and the editing of this show are  very nice rather than many other shows but I expect Jaanvi's actions a little fast. 

At the moment Kavya n kabir actions are shown faster than Jhsnvi 😆 did not you see Kavya becane perfect bahu in one day 😆 n took responsibility of Suman 

Jhanvi irevebge cannot be shown in fast speed , it will be slow n steady from now onwards 

Yes direction n editing is perfect 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Thanks for the update. They are trying to drag the caller fiasco, I think it is to create curiosity in the audience about how Jhanvi will find out about him and how she will tackle, him.

But I can't understand why every time Jaanvi's face shows the fear feeling rather than a doubt feeling on him when she received the call or message.

Sumita18 thumbnail

But I can't understand why every time Jaanvi's face shows the fear feeling rather than a doubt feeling on him when she received the call or message.

We will find out soon