AnuPre/ParIca AT#28 Tu Hai Wahi Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Potty dada is back again with a vahiyat theory on P's relationship with his ex😠😡 this guy should be thrashed seriously..p should file a defamation case.....in the current article he made p a complete jerk😠😠😠💣💣💣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquariuslp

Is pre wearing the saree from that mall shopping epi? The one Anurag liked 

Yes...

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pallawi, Its not allowed to discuss his or anyone personal life on forum..or else AT will be locked

Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Pallawi, Its not allowed to discuss his or anyone personal life on forum..or else AT will be locked

But wen did I discuss his life..I was talking about the article....

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

God, Who gave those costumes to anupre in the precap ?

It makes them look old 

ifmember thumbnail

Frankly, these news portals making articles about parth and erica one after another, selling hits by talking about their personal lives, past relationships is awful

But , that shows how popular they are that these portals end up making articles on them every now and then to sell them !

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

But wen did I discuss his life..I was talking about the article....

ohh ..Which article tho?

Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Along with pregnancy CVs are forgetting AnuPre consummation too? The way AnuPre behaved today it looked like as if they kissed for first time and very awkward🤔

Can they give me present update on her pregnancy, or Eri should come live and tell something about Pre's pregnancy😆

Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Along with pregnancy CVs are forgetting AnuPre consummation too? The way AnuPre behaved today it looked like as if they kissed for first time and very awkward🤔

Can they give me present update on her pregnancy, or Eri should come live and tell something about Pre's pregnancy😆

Looks like cv's are planning to forget about the pregnancy🤣

ifmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Would be thankful if they forget the phoonk ding dong and pregnancy😆

Both were wrongly done

Why so shy Mr and Mrs. Anurag basu ðŸ˜›