Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well kunal was more than happy for a fresh start provided he wasn't pressuring Mauli....  If she would have wanted him of free will he would have no problem with returning to episode 1. He himself tried to guilt load Mauli saying had she given him time he would have left nandu behind....  It makes me believe this guy wasn't for monogamy....  I may be harsh but if alive now he could have been on wife number 5 now...  Sorry, not sorry! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Well kunal was more than happy for a fresh start provided he wasn't pressuring Mauli....  If she would have wanted him of free will he would have no problem with returning to episode 1. He himself tried to guilt load Mauli saying had she given him time he would have left nandu behind....  It makes me believe this guy wasn't for monogamy....  I may be harsh but if alive now he could have been on wife number 5 now...  Sorry, not sorry! 

yes that’s why I say we weren’t given clarity with Kunal..at least with mishty it’s clear she said she never loved veer and only now fell in love for the first time...but with Kunal ..we don’t know ..because he was happy to take Mauli,back if she would have had him...so that means he didn’t love nandu deeply as well..as he could  move on once she died ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes that’s why I say we weren’t given clarity with Kunal..at least with mishty it’s clear she said she never loved veer and only now fell in love for the first time...but with Kunal ..we don’t know ..because he was happy to take Mauli,back if she would have had him...so that means he didn’t love nandu deeply as well..as he could  move on once she died ..

And when Mishti told that the Kami in their relationship was love then also she took the total accountability saying that it's not Veer fault but it her fault . I just loved her. I never understand why Kunal was never felt like to say it's never was Mauli's fault in their relationship ... And at least pre leap he was supposed to explain her as it is about Mishti to forgive him and move on.. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

And when Mishti told that the Kami in their relationship was love then also she took the total accountability saying that it's not Veer fault but it her fault . I just loved her. I never understand why Kunal was never felt like to say it's never was Mauli's fault in their relationship ... And at least pre leap he was supposed to explain her as it is about Mishti to forgive him and move on.. 

Kunal always said that it was his fault, he said that he is a weak man who couldn't control himself. When did he blame Mauli for the affair? He never blamed Mauli for his affair

He didn't give her a reason, as Radhika had said that there's no reason for "Beimani", although he did say that what he had for Mauli was friendship "Pyar kya hota hai, wo Nandini se milne ke baad Pata chala" 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The fact is, you have to blame Pari no matter what she says or does. I think very soon there will be threads like why is she breathing in Malhotra house, it's gonna suffocate others or something like that.

Buddy or Mauli auntie ke beech kabhi pyaar nahi tha - is 100% true. The only character I have ever cared for in Silsila was Mauli. I don't see in any way it's an insult to her. It's a fact. She gave her all to Kunal but still it wasn't enough for that jerk. He fall for her bestie's rain dance and literally destroyed Mauli in every sense. Then in which way this is love?

Some of the members here who says MishVeer never really loved each other and Mishti felt love with Ruhaan's entry, why can't they accept that it was the same in Kunal's case. Even he was very much in love with Mauli apparently. But all it took were rain dance and kheer to wipe that love away. Just like Mishti thought she was in love with Veer, proclaimed it multiple times and then realized she had been wrong.

The point is, love is bidirectional. Even Veer loves Mishti but we can't say love exist between MishVeer. It's as simple as that.

The choice of words could be better but the meaning would be the same.

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Kunal always said that it was his fault, he said that he is a weak man who couldn't control himself. When did he blame Mauli for the affair? He never blamed Mauli for his affair

He didn't give her a reason, as Radhika had said that there's no reason for "Beimani", although he did say that what he had for Mauli was friendship "Pyar kya hota hai, wo Nandini se milne ke baad Pata chala" 

@bold think I totally have missed out this. Possibility as I had skipped a few scenes at times or few episodes too. He might have never blamed Mauli for his affairs but he blamed her for many things related to Nandini and he blamed her for faking pregnancy which is much worse. Anyway what I meant was he never cared to explain her that it's not her fault. Mauli was literally begging him reasons what was that missing in her.. she dressed up herself like Nandini and asking him if it's the reason .. why can't he explain her it's not her fault. Many times Mauli was saying him that she lost her confidence too. Why can't he assure her it's not her fault.. 

@Italics when did he say that .. pre leap or post leap?And if this is what he believes isn't that dialogue in bold isn't fitting here like how can he become weak if he realizes what he has for Mauli is friendship but not realized love for Nandini.. If it is him feeling not able to control from himself from being attracted for another woman then he is weak...

Actually if he had this proper realization what he had for Mauli is friendship and he only found love after meeting Nandini then how better he could have dealt the entire scenario.. No need to wait for wife who is only a friend to caught him red handed with his new found love..  Even after he slept with Nandini too he couldn't find that it's important to come clean before Mauli...Mauli might have felt hurt if he had said that it's only friendship between him and Mauli and now it's not working out since he found love for Nandini but with time being she could have understand...she could have easily moved on. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

@bold think I totally have missed out this. Possibility as I had skipped a few scenes at times or few episodes too. He might have never blamed Mauli for his affairs but he blamed her for many things related to Nandini and he blamed her for faking pregnancy which is much worse. Anyway what I meant was he never cared to explain her that it's not her fault. Mauli was literally begging him reasons what was that missing in her.. she dressed up herself like Nandini and asking him if it's the reason .. why can't he explain her it's not her fault. Many times Mauli was saying him that she lost her confidence too. Why can't he assure her it's not her fault.. 

@Italics when did he say that .. pre leap or post leap?And if this is what he believes isn't that dialogue in bold isn't fitting here like how can he become weak if he realizes what he has for Mauli is friendship but not realized love for Nandini.. If it is him feeling not able to control from himself from being attracted for another woman then he is weak...

Actually if he had this proper realization what he had for Mauli is friendship and he only found love after meeting Nandini then how better he could have dealt the entire scenario.. No need to wait for wife who is only a friend to caught him red handed with his new found love..  Even after he slept with Nandini too he couldn't find that it's important to come clean before Mauli...Mauli might have felt hurt if he had said that it's only friendship between him and Mauli and now it's not working out since he found love for Nandini but with time being she could have understand...she could have easily moved on. 

He did tell her that it wasn't her fault but there can't be a REASON for cheating, whatever he did was wrong, that's what they wanted to show, they didn't justify him by giving him a reason for cheating on his wife, he was beiman and weak, he accepted it himself. He told Mauli that there's nothing lacking in her, it was his fault. 

When Mehek told him that he is not at fault for doubting Mauli on pregnancy, he said "To kiska fault hai, Mauli ka? Wo to perfect wife thi, perfect daughter in law, mai hi sache pyar ki khoj me nikal gaya" 

He always blamed himself for the EMA

@bold - He said this Preleap. You are confusing two things, he is not weak for loving Nandini and not Mauli, He is weak for cheating on Mauli, for not controlling himself, for not coming clean to Mauli before sleeping with Nandini. The marriage would break regardless of it, but he was weak, he couldn't come clean in front of his wife and family and cheated on her. He could have told her that he is in love with Nandini, he should have divorced Mauli before starting his relationship with Nandini. 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think objectively Pari did not mean anything wrong. Her statement translated for me as:  IF COMMITMENT IS EVERYTHING, THEN HOW COULD BUDDY FIND LOVE WITH MY MOM? 

But the writers are failing us with their execution. Since Kunal never "paid" the price for his wrong doings, since he never got "questioned" or said sorry for what he did, and how the "love" between Nandini and Kunal was pushed down everyone's throat - leaves a bad feeling in everyone's mind about it. So, it hurts fans or others alike that they are totally "erasing" the part that Kunal owed something to Mauli somehow.

The way I look at this though is that maybe this will lead Pari to realize that her Buddy was wrong? And, that while feelings are everything, there is something that one must stand for - abide by and some value that one needs to give to a commitment... And, Mishti will realize that her father was not intentionally wrong after all. Maybe its about the girls finding their middle ground. 

I know no one agrees with me, but I feel that a better execution would have been to reverse the complexes these girls had. So, in my "world", I would have Mishti to be a commitment phobic person (because she thinks what did my mother get despite being so commitment oriented and dedicated, and I don't want to be hurt the same way) while Pari would be the "overly committed" person because she does not want to end up like her parents. And, then, I would have Pari's fiance attracted to Mishti instead (if at all a triangle was necessary)  or even otherwise, having the sisters reconcile with their past differently. This would have made sense in acknowledging Ishan also --> that although she agrees she had her popsie, but she just does not want to risk going through this pain somehow.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Kunal and Mauli loved each other, but it only takes a spineless man to cheat on his wife. He loved her. Had he been in love with her he would've never run to his mistress.