Posted: 4 years ago

Pari is right Kunal was never truly in love with Mauli not the way he was with Nandini. If Nandini hadn’t died he would have spent rest of his life with Nandini without even caring if Mauli is dead or alive. How can that be true love? I don’t get what wrong she said.I can get Maunal fans not agreeing with Pari but I am surprised that some Mauhaan fans also find Pari wrong. I mean didn’t we all believe that Kunal never truly loved Mauli’s because he treated her so horribly. It was Ishaan who truly loved her.  That is what Pari is saying. Kunal may have loved Mauli  like Mishti loved Veer, something that seems like love. But it wasn’t true love. Like what Ishaan had for Mauli. The one that stays forever.

Pari said love never existed between Mauli and Kunal, which is an insult to what all Mauli had for Kunal, and what all she did for him. Agreed that Kunal had been a jerk, but Mauli was sincere na. Her dialogue would have made sense if she said - mere papa ko mauli aunty se pyaar kyu nahi hua, instead of it being two-sided. Mauli truly loved Kunal pre-leap. No questions on that.

Off topic, but the most irritating part of this season is that Mishti never remembers Popsie whereas she never left him for a second while she was young.

Originally posted by sweetzzz

Pari said love never existed between Mauli and Kunal, which is an insult to what all Mauli had for Kunal, and what all she did for him. Agreed that Kunal had been a jerk, but Mauli was sincere na. Her dialogue would have made sense if she said - mere papa ko mauli aunty se pyaar kyu nahi hua, instead of it being two-sided. Mauli truly loved Kunal pre-leap. No questions on that.

Off topic, but the most irritating part of this season is that Mishti never remembers Popsie whereas she never left him for a second while she was young.

well explained sweetz.agree with you.

It took me years to accept Mauli's line in first episode of S2. 

Mauli had said that she didn't know true love before Ishaan came in her life or something like that, Mishti and Pari were there when she said this, Kunal always spoke nicely about Nandini with Pari, she did witness her father's love for her mother, then she witnessed Mauli's love for Ishaan 

Why would she say that Kunal and Mauli loved each other? When S1 ended with Mauhaan's wedding 

Funny thing here is that whatever Pari said was to support Mishaan, she meant Mishti would not have come to love Veer, love just doesn't happen, the fact is that Pari would have been bashed regardless of her words

If she had said that Buddy and Mauli Aunty loved each other, She would have been bashed for this, right? 

I won’t go into pre leap post leap thing. But overall for Silsila as a serial yes we can say Mauli was way more sincere to Kunal and she perhaps did truly love Kunal at some point but then she fell out of love with him. But Kunal never truly loved Mauli. Hence Maunal was always a one sided relationship . One sided relationship is not true love. Hence I don’t find Pari really that wrong here. Could she have chosen better words ? May be. But what she meant to say was staying together doesn’t mean true love and without that relationship would break. There was no true love between Mauli and Kunal as it was a one sided relationship. Mauli found her true love with Ishaan and Ishaan with Mauli. So Pari is definitely not completely wrong here. Mishti not mentioning her popsie at all has to be one if the biggest drawback of the serial.

He always was saying that whatever he had fir Mauli was so real. He was like he isn't Mauli's Kunal anymore but Nandini's Kunal .. Isn't that means he was Mauli's before Nandini. He was only said once that there was a Kami in their relationship but hasn't said that kami is Pyaar. It was looked more like Maunal were in love but Kunal fallen out of love after Nandini came. Mauli was saying that Kunal taught him how to love. She was saying she finally found true live which seemed that she found love which will be forever this time but not that she was never in love with Kunal.

Actually there wasn't any clarity...

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sabhayata

I won’t go into pre leap post leap thing. But overall for Silsila as a serial yes we can say Mauli was way more sincere to Kunal and she perhaps did truly love Kunal at some point but then she fell out of love with him. But Kunal never truly loved Mauli. Hence Maunal was always a one sided relationship . One sided relationship is not true love. Hence I don’t find Pari really that wrong here. Could she have chosen better words ? May be. But what she meant to say was staying together doesn’t mean true love and without that relationship would break. There was no true love between Mauli and Kunal as it was a one sided relationship. Mauli found her true love with Ishaan and Ishaan with Mauli. So Pari is definitely not completely wrong here. Mishti not mentioning her popsie at all has to be one if the biggest drawback of the serial.

lol I am confused now. Pari had that monologue when radhika said if people are together, love happens. 

Two situations - 

1) if Dadi was referring to mauhaan, mauli wasn't in love with ishaan earlier but finally believed in him and realized that he is her love. If radhika was referring to it, and Pari to maunal then it might be correct.

2) if Dadi was referring to maunal in the initial days of their wedding, dadi is illogical because Kunal never was in love with mauli. 

I think I am going too deep lol 😅 may be you are right. We don't know what the writers must be thinking while writing the dialogues and what mindset the characters are in.

exactly...Ishaan was more of a father to mishty than Kunal ever was..why are the writers not remembering this..Popsie was everything to little mishty ...how could she not remember him...🙁

We were never given clarity about Kunal...Because in the end he was ready to Reunite with Mauli...and when mehek said why doesn’t he go back to Mauli...he said how could he after treating her so badly...And he had a normal happy marriage with Mauli...So he was happy with Mauli until he met nandu and then he wanted nandu... so probably he didn’t love Mauli deeply,..but could still be happy with her and have a good marriage and a good physical relationship,..and with mishty it is the same..she could be happy with veer, hug and kiss him until she fell in love with ruhaan. Sadly I think with the malhotras ...Kunal and mishty..father daughter...love is not needed to be happy and engage in intimacy with a person and to live happily with them. BecAuse if ruhaan has not come on the scene she would have married veer happily , slept with him and had babies as well. So I think the malhotras are a different breed of people from Mauli and Ishaan...who are the deep intense people where love is everything..Ishaan loved Mauli so much that her past didn’t matter at all. And Mauli didn’t marry Ishaan until she was sure she loved him. So she couldn’t commit to him or have a physical relationship with him until she was sure she loved him. But in real life we do have these two Kinds of people...one that equates love, happiness and intimacy in one package and the other set who are happy to have a satisfying physical relationship without love  and be content with it...but remember Kunal and mishty had respect and liking for Mauli and veer...so that was enough for them in that relationship..it was only when they both fell in true love that the previous  loveless relationship became a burden...but I’m glad with mishty she broke up the loveless relationship before marriage ...not like her father whose behaviour was downright cruel ....using Mauli for 3 + years and then abandoning her and their unborn child...

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago