Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly I'm not trying to be mean or bring someone down. But I personally feel tanvi is trying to gain attention by using the name of adiza fans in every single interview. Like once or twice is acceptable but speaking about the hate she is getting and comparing adiza fandom to her and her previous co stars and indirectly saying that adiza fans are immature is just spite and a method of attention seeking. Like she can't literally speak only about adiza all the time and not about the show. Read her interviews and the only thing you get to read is bad things about adiza fandom. 

Again my pov. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She is like a rattu tota who speaks same things in every interview😆

Tomorrow if she is cast in any other show their also she will say that how her previous show's co-star fans didn't like her and those fans have still not accepted her pairing with her new co-star who has nothing to do with her previous co-star's fans🤪

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol...she also said something like once she and Zain start with their romantic scenes onscreen , the fans will start appreciating them..😂lol she and Zain have no chemistry ...if they had we would have seen it by now...they don’t need to do romantic scenes to be appreciated...sadly she and Zain just don’t click together...And it’s annoying that she wants to constantly talk about Aditi...Aditi and Zain clicked from the very first scene...some lead couples just have that special chemistry..like we are seeing with Kunal Jaisingh and Tejasswi Prakash in Silsila  2..they just look amazing together and the screen lights up. When they are in the same frame....but not all couples have that...and definitely not her and Zain.,. I started watching the show just for Zain..but he’s like hardly there ..It’s shrenu all the way..I feel any actor could have taken kabirs role..there’s nothing special in it for Zain...After the fantastic powerful roles of Neil and Yuvraj .it’s disappointing to see him as Kabir which at the moment really looks like a side role sadly 🙁

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

There's a reason why despite being adiza/ NK/ avneil fan I have started avoiding the fandoms on social media altogether since I noticed the influx of comments from fans commenting they only want adiza together when zain's new show was announced, because no offence the truth is that the fans are being incredibly impractical and quick to jump to being negative or rude to anyone in any issue related to zain too. And considering the amount of hate tanvi has been getting and continuing to get, how is it attention-seeking or using adiza popularity to mention the hate she is getting from the fandom? The moment the hate stops is when she'd also stop talking about it as it would no longer be relevant. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol...

So if she is receiving hateful messages and being bashed, then she shouldnt  dare speak up. She should instead bear all the tortureand insult quitely without mentioning it. Just like a typical indian tv soap female lead.

And one more thing, its these different news portals that are attention seeker. Normally an actor will speak once about a certain thing in one iv and that will be published in all news portals. 

Also these news portals will keep on asking the same question for which the actor will reply.

Seriously fans need to GROW UP!

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol...

So if she is receiving hatful messages and being bashed, then she shouldnt  dare speak up. She should instead bear all the tortureand insult quitely without mentioning it. Just like a typical indian tv soap female lead.

And one more thing, its these different news portals that are attention seeker. Normally an actor will speak once about a certain thing in one iv and that will be published in all news portals. 

Also these news portals will keep on asking the same question for which the actor will reply.

Seriously fans need to GROW UP!

Exactly! News portals regurgitate the same exact statement given by a celebrity to one portal, then you end up seeing the same news and statement in every news outlet, when in actual celebs have only given a statement once to one particular news outlet.