Happy Birthday Muskan @AMereWanderer🎉

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today 11th May marks the Birthday of our very Muskan

Muskan on your birthday your LTG family tried to make you feel special and I hope you love the wishes they have send for you.

Muskan,

Just like your name, you bring a smile to my face. You are someone with whom I have established a very strong, strong bond which cannot break at all. You were a brilliant friend in the initial times but now, a bestfriend, a sister with whom I can share my fears, joy and insecurities with and I am most comfortable when I talk to you after a hectic day, ranting to you (our personal favourite). We share so much in common that sometimes I, myself get surprised. We have created so much memories together in the past one year and I hope we create much more and someday, we go to that trip together we have been dreaming of!  

If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be epic. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and may god bless you with whatever you desire for but for now, I wish that you pass your examination with fabulous marks! Lots of love and hugs and check your inbox  ;)

Love, Shreya 

"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you have been."-Madeleine L'Engle

Wishing you a very happy birthday. We haven't interacted much but as much as we did, I have understood the fact that you are one charmer, a young Charming soul anyone would want to be friends with. Have seen your passion, be it writing or your career and I wish you all the luck in life. Though, you must be having exams, I wish you have a lot of fun this birthday and make the most out if it. Wishing you all the success and happiness in life. smiley31 Once again, a very happy birthday!

Hash@Octothorpe

Happy Birthday Muskan...smiley40

I hope and pray that your life gets filled with joy, happiness and success....

And all the best for your exams too...

We haven't interacted much, hoping for more interactions after your exams... 

Have an amazing birthday and live life to the fullest....smiley31

-

Chaaru

Dear Muskan,

We don't know each other for so long but still I feel so much comfortable around you. Our blushing & gushing about Ashdeep and Samaina made us good friends in these months. I can't thank enough to yudkbh for giving me such lovely friends. And Muskan I really adore you! Your stories,your words,your personality everything reflects how beautiful you r from inside.smiley27Everybody from this forum love you a lot so do ismiley31

I'm waiting for your exam to end soon and then we can rant about Ashdeep all daysmiley36And of course lalchi reader inside me is waiting for your updates.smiley17Your birthday is so lucky for us! My brain is not working. Kal ki episode ka hangover abhi tak nahi utra yaarsmiley36

Don't ever change okay? Your sweet nature is loved by all of us. Wish a very happy & successful life. Happy Birthdaysmiley31I'm sure you're gonna do brilliant result. Wish you to have a samainalicious daysmiley43

With lovesmiley27

Raysmiley17

"Ek aur saal purani ho gayi teri alhad jawaani!"

Happy birthday Muskaan...18 ki ho rahi ho shayadsmiley36smiley37!! Exam acche se diyo....aur yudkbh ke episodes pe karo binge on! Lawyer bano...aur humein ashdeep os dete raho,ek waada tha na!! Boards ka saal hai tumhara,bahot accha jayeesmiley31!! Aur exam ke baad thread pe Aate Jaate rahiegasmiley27bahot baatein karenge...ye din tumhara acche se guzare...again happy birthday Muskaan many many happy returns of the day!!smiley39smiley40

From 

LTG ki puchki, Suparna!smiley31

Many many happy returns of the day Muskaan🎊may you have great birthday and an even better year ahead my dear🎉

May God bless you with all the happiness  and success😊keep smiling 😊

A biig biiig birthday hug from mesmiley31

Abida

Happy Birthday Muskan di 😊😊. Many happy returns of the day. We have not interacted much but I love whatever conversations that we have had till now. I hope to have more conversations with you. Enjoy your day with your loved ones and party hard 🎉🎊. Always keep smiling and stay as you are.

With lots of love,

LTG ki Pikachu 😊

@Thegirlwholived

Dearest muskan, my prayers for you today is that may God’s goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. Love shall continue to fall on you in pleasant places, what you’ll have all through your life is nothing but joy. God will perfect everything and anything that concerns you. Happy birthday dear friend, keep soaring.... Keep smiling aate jaate....

Jaldi jaldii aao bohot saari baatein karni hai. We miss you and stay blessed always

Keep smiling

Labhya(the shararti khopdi)

Dear muskaan darling,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. This is the special bday for you. I wish you a beautiful future and love you so much sweety. I know you you will top your exams and will be very successful in life.

yours Deepa di

Wish u a v happy birthday muskaan..m still waiting fr ur ashdeep os & offcourse miss ur presence on thread..hope to see u soon there

Surbhi

Happy birthday Muskaan! 😃😃🎊🎉🤩 I wish you a great year ahead. I know we haven't interacted much but it was always great having you in our gang. All the best for your exams! Do well and then come and join us again in gushing n blushing. A big hug from my side. 🤗

Shweta

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAY choti bhen, may you grow in all aspects and fill in all your dreams with reality. Achieve everything that is possible and that is not, because you got it in you and you ll forever have it in you. I know you will flourish in your results.

Make sure you smile because that is how you will rise. 😊

I am sure you got the best gift from Samaina and you will be super dupper happy.

wishing you all the luch and happiness

Lots of love

Su Di❤

Humare Shabd mile 

Unse samaina ke Sapne mile 

Ashdeep se dil mile 

Inn kiso mein 

Yeh un dinon ki baat hai ke silsilo mein 

Kab di tumne dastak humare dil par

Pata na chala

Bas Yuhi baaton mein ek choti behen mujhe mil gayi 

Muskaan dear happy birthday to you! I hope you spend it in the best way possible surrounded by loads of warmth, love, and joy. Because you deserve it all. Here’s to your future successes, to be best selling author. 

Cheers and bundles of love to you, 

Sims Di 🤗🤗

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pour In your wishes for her

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy happy birthday Muskan🤗

PS: Gorgeous thread Su❤️

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday muskaan

Su diii the thread is beautiful❤️

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Muskan❤....apne naam ki tarah hi humesha raho aur dusre bhi face pe smile lao...many many happy returns of the day!!🤗🥳

P.s suhani di...awesome thread❤...cakes dekhke to muh mein paani agayi😄😇

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The images are so gud

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Muskan! Have a fun filled one!!🥳

Do do thread ban gaye tumhare liye! Shows how loved you are dear!

Such a beautiful thread!!

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Muskan🥳Beautiful thread Su❤️

Samaina_1993 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Dear Muskan🥳Sorry! I wasn't able to send the wishes for you as my PM is not working due to the new site issues.

May you a live a very Long life. Wishing you a very Happy  and Prosperous Birthday. 

Love 

Ananya(LTG ki Luka Chuppi)