Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

PART 11: BY SARA

Kshitej smirked and said " How dumb u r bihaan!! How can anyone be so stupid to believe a random call..he laughed!!...Now get ready for the first shock of ur life!! Chu..chu..chu... poor Ankita! she was dreaming of becoming his bride tomorrow.. now this dream will always be a dream for her... I m gonna snatch his name fame and of course his Ankita from him.. I m gonna make his life a living hell..."

At clinic! 

Bihaan reaches clinic and was shocked to see that there was not even a single patient n everything was calm and fine!! He asked his nurse whether she knows about an accident that happened just now but she refused!! Bihaan went into his cabin and a moment later he heard a scream of his nurse!! She was yelling and asking for help he rushed towards the O.t room from where the sound was coming and saw his nurse lying on the ground in an unconscious state!! He then noticed someone running out of the room.. he tried to catch him but failed... soon the whole staff gathered on that place and started questioning bihaan what happened?  Bihaan was completely numb when he saw his nurse who was having bruises on her arms n legs... Soon after getting back into her senses she pushed bihaan away from her slapped him on his cheeks yelling how dare u to do this to me!!! I used to have so much respect for u Dr bihaan.. n u.... she was crying badly and asked staff to call police n arrest this potential rapist!! Bihaan was shocked and tried to calm her n tell her that he didn't do anything!

Police arrived at his clinic and because bihaan was a respectable citizen and had a good reputation in town they decided not to believe on her accusations and gone to check the cc tv recordings!! Those recordings made everyone astonished along with bihaan because according to that video it was bihaan who was molesting that girl in the O.t room!! Police immediately arrested bihaan... asked him to handover his medical licence to them and took him to jail... Bihaan was suspended from his job and was not allowed to pursue his medical profession until he is proved innocent! 

Ankita's dad was watching news when suddenly a breaking news flashed that a reputable Doctor of town Mr bihaan has been sent to prison on charges of rape!! Ankita rushed towards the tv room after listening the word bihaan and broke down after watching the whole news.. she shouted my bihaan can never do this at any cost... she was crying badly and left her home to meet bihaan... her family tried to stop her but she didn't...

Ankita reached police station where he saw bihaan behind the bars she rushed towards him cupped his face and said!! U don't deserve to be here bihaan we both know well that u can not even think of doing such thing.. then why u r not telling everyone that u r innocent! Ankita wipped her tears and said I know who is behind all this.. its that devil Kshitej... im gonna tell  this to police right now.. bihaan pulled her arm and requested her not to tell anything about kshitej here!! He said I know its my brother but u will not utter a single word against him... I don't want him to get into trouble... Already he has so much envy for me.. I really don't wanna loose my brother again... he held Ankita's hand tightly and starting crying like a kid... Ankita was feeling helpless seeing him in this state...

Scene no 2:

Sonia went to meet kshitej to make sure he is fine now but she was surprised to see his glowing face!! She had never seen kshitej this much happy before... she felt relieved after watching him. .

Kshitej after seeing sonia hugged her and told her that today is one of the best days of his life... " I am on cloud nine right now!! I did it sonia I did it!! And this is just a trailer... my master stroke is still left!!! " he smirked... Though sonia was happy to see him happy but she was also suspecting that something evil is cooking up in his mind so she decided to keep an eye on his activities from now onwards!!

sarah.aalli thumbnail

PART 12  BY SARA

Ankita and bihaan were standing with their hands in hands of each other... in a moment later a jailor comes and ask ankita to leave the police station as their meeting time was over..Ankita ignored n kept standing their... bihaan gave a look to him and asked ankita to go home as the place was not safe for a girl but ankita refused to go and said im not gonna go anywhere I will stay here right next to you!! Bihaan in anger shouted!! " Why u r so stubborn... I said leave... and ask jailor to take her out of the police station now!! Bihaan didn't want to behave rudely with her but he also wanted her to reach home safely! !!  Ankita was shivering from head to toe as she had never seen bihaan like this before... she was about to leave the police station when she saw bihaan's mom coming with her lawyer!! 

Ankita had a sigh of relief.. she wiped off her tears n hugged his mother... bihaan's mom who was already numb after watching bihaan behind the bars calmed herself down and also asked ankita to stay strong!! She gently broke the hug, cupped ankita's face and said " u r my strong girl na!! I know its a tough time for us but we have to deal it with courage... and u should not worry because we all know our Bihaan would rather like to die before doing anything like that"...she ended.. she asked the lawyer to handover bihaan's bail papers to the officer.... officer after inspection approved bihaan's bail n he was released!  Bihaan's mom was teary eyed.. she held bihaan and ankita's hand and promise them that she will not let them both suffer for something they are not responsible for!! With that they all left the police station and ankita was dropped at her house by his mother...Soon after entering her house ankita saw his dad standing in rage..he slapped ankita for leaving the house to meet bihaan without their consent! 

He shouted " how shameless u r!! U didn't thought of ur family's reputation before meeting that potential rapist??" Ankita was shocked to hear such words for bihaan from her dad's mouth... she pleaded " no dad bihaan is innocent he didn't do anything but... her father interrupted her n said "  you better forget that person forever because I won't let my daughter marry a criminal"... Ankita shattered and knell on the ground... she then decided to talk to her dad n clear his misconceptions..though bihaan wouldn't like that but she cannot afford to loose bihaan at any cost... she asked nobody should enter the room as she wanted to talk to her father alone... she then ask her father to listen everything with an open mind and she revealed everything in front of him!!

At bihaan's house her mom got a call from Ankita's dad she attended the call and tears started rolling out of her eyes bihaan who was already prepared for any bad news asked his mom with a shaky voice what happened maa?? Her mom without uttering a single word hugged him and said " Get ready my son!! U have to bring my daughter at home tomorrow" Bihaan who was not expecting anything good to happen felt like he has got his life back!! 

Scene:2

Kshitej who was tapping all the calls from ankita's house smirked and said " Everything is going as per plan!! Thank you so much uncle g for helping me out as I can't wait even for a day to play my master stroke!! Mr. Bihaan!! Whatever who have gone through till date was nothing in front of what I am going to do now!! He laughed!! But during all this ur poor girl Ankita has to suffer the most because afterall she is the only person whom u love more than anything in this world ...seeing her in pain will kill u everyday Bihaan... sorry but not so sorry Ankita... " He ended...

Next morning at ankita's house Ankita was all decked up in peachy gold dress and was looking super pretty.. she saw bihaan entering the room.. he was in a dark purple sherwani and looked like a prince charming... Bihaan was fascinated seeing ankita in bridal dress he came closer n held her hands...kissed her hands and asked with wet eyes... " Ankita do u really want to get married to me? U know na im not ur same bihaan im not the same respectable citizen of this society... im a criminal.. a potential rapist for everyone... do u still want to spend ur life with me?? This is not going to be a bed of roses for us now!! I want u to think again before we take our vows!"  Ankita smiled n said... " No matter what people thing about u bihaan I know who u r and let me clarify u one thing.. u r not my love... u r my life... so how can I live without my life ? And im v sure... truth will be prevailed and ur brother will regret for everything he did to u he will regret that he tried to harm a brother like u" this gave a ray of hope to bihaan he smiled showing his dimples and said " what I would have done without u my Bhindi?" This beautiful moment between Anihaan was interrupted by Bihu as she was asked to bring both of them in mandap!! 

Ankita asks them to go n she will be there in few minutes.... Soon after that she saw someone coming inside her room from the window! She noticed that it was Kshitej!!

sarah.aalli thumbnail

PART 13 BY SARA

Before Ankita could say anything or call bihaan for help kshitej hypnotised her made her unconscious!  Kshitej was master in hypnosis so abducting her was like a child's play for him!! He successfully took her out of her house without any offence from Ankita's side as she was completely unaware of what is happening with her...

In mandap everybody was waiting for the bride so Ankita's mom sent bihu to check whether she is fine or not and why isn't she coming!! Bihu told her that maybe she needs some help for her dress... I will go n bring her.. don't worry... Bihu was shocked when she entered the room as there were no traces of Ankita... she screamed!  Bihaan bhaiya!!! Bihaan bhaiya... Ankita bhabi is nowhere.... I have checked every where but couldn't find her..  Bihaan stood up and started searching for her but he failed to find her... This made a chaos amongst the family members and Ankita's dad broke down in front of everyone due to panic attack!! Bihaan rushed towards her father n after giving him a  medical treatment  asked him to have trust on him and promised him that he will bring her daughter back safe and sound...

Soon after that bihaan got a call from Kshitej he left the room to attend the call as he already knew its non other than kshitej who is behind Ankita's missing... Bihaan picked his call and before he could say anything kshitej laughed from the other side of the phone and said " So my dear brother!! U couldn't find ur bride anywhere?? Of course how could u?? after all she is here!! With me!!" 
Bihaan clenched his fist in anger and shouted in a shaky voice!! " Don't even dare to touch my wife... im warning u... u have seen my love till date but if u tried to harm Ankita.. even a scratch. .. I will kill u kshitej.. I will kill u.. n I mean it" kshitej interrupted bihaan in the middle and said " Relax bro! This much stress is not good for ur health... u want me to stay away from her right? I promise I won't even touch her..but u have to come here... im dying to meet u my dear brother... come n take ur wife with u... bihaan asked him " Tell me where u r? Im coming in a minute....."

Scene 2

Ankita was brought back in her conscious state by kshitej... Ankita who was unaware of whatever had happened with her... started looking here n there screamed bihaan!!! Bihaan!!! Kshitej kept his hands on her lips n said " shhsssshh don't panic Ankita u r completely safe here!! Look how pretty u r looking in this bridal dress u should now calm urself down as its time for ur wedding and a girl should look elegant in front of her future husband.. am I right?  Ankita pushed him away and said where am I and where is bihaan and why u brought me here??... Of course for ur weddingl...and don't worry I have called ur groom as well he will be reaching here anytime so just relax!! ...

A moment later Ankita saw a guy coming inside that dark room were she was held captive by kshitej... that guy was dressed like a groom and was coming closer to her... Ankita then realised that he was some psychopath and was drolling over her... His closeness was making her feel disgusted and she shouted!! "What the hell is happening?  Who is he... and ask him to stay away from me..." kshitej smirked n said... He is none other than ur husband to be... Ankita!! With that he asked that maniac to hold Ankita's hand and start taking rounds with her.. that guy who was already mentally challenged jumped with happiness as he was told by kshitej that he will get a new friend in a form of his wife after all this... he grabbed Ankita with complete force and started taking rounds with her!! Ankita was crying and trying to get out of his grip.. while all this was happening Bihaan reached the place and slapped kshitej!!!

Stop this nonsense!! I said stop it!! He pulled Ankita towards him by pushing that psychopath away from her!! Ankita hid at the back of bihaan gripping his back tightly.... Bihaan was so angry that it felt like he will burst at any moment!!
He asked kshitej!  " I would have never imagined that a person can stoop so low!! Forget about being my brother but as human also how can u even think of doing this to someone who is completely innocent"

Kshitej shouted in anger " Innocent? u call urself innocent?  Huhhhh u r the reason behind everything happened to this poor girl!! U were the only person who provoked me to stoop so low!! And u r teaching me about humanity and sanity?? Where were u when ur brother needed u the most?? Where was ur humanity and love gone when I was struggling in jail... U know what? I had to sleep among the street dogs because I didn't have money to buy a shelter for myself... I had to strive for days because I was penniless!!! N u call ur self innocent?  Nothing would have happened if u would have contacted me at least once!! But no.. u selfish man.. u didn't even try to reach me u were so busy with ur so called family that u completely forgot that u have a brother whose life used to surround u Mr bihaan... kshitej with his wet eyes warned bihaan... Now just be prepared for the worst things to happen.. he took out his gun and by pointing it on Ankita's head he grabbed her from bihaan's back and said.. " she is the one whom u love the most right?? Seeing her in pain will kill u every single day bihaan... " 

After hearing everything Bihaan got numb and knell down on the floor he was sobbing badly and was feeling completely helpless.. he then tried to get up and reach Ankita but he was stopped by kshitej in the middle " if u try to come even a step closer to her I will shoot the gun!! U know how dangerous i am so.. Choice is urs... this made bihaan move a step backwards...
Kshitej then asked that maniac to continue with the rounds....

sarah.aalli thumbnail

PART 14 BY ARTI

"STOP KSHITIJ!" suddenly a voice came from behind Kshitij. "DROP THE GUN NOW KSHITIJ! OR ELSE I WILL SHOOT YOU" the voice shouted behind him. Kshitij froze for a moment when he recognised the voice and realised who the person was. Kshitij slowly turned around holding Ankita in his tight grip. Sonia was standing in front him with a gun in her hand pointed towards him and tears in her eyes. In her shaky voice, she again shouted "LET ANKITA GO OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO SHOOT YOU". Kshitij couldn't believe his eyes. He never thought Sonia would ever go against him or do something like this. Kshitij said in a low angry voice "What are you doing here Sonia? Go away. I told you very clearly not to interfere in my personal life. I can't even think of hurting you ever, so don't force me to hurt you". Sonia's eyes welled up. She again shouted at him "Yes, please hurt me! Shoot me now! And what kind of personal life is it? Shooting someone and making someone's life hell is your personal life? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN KSHITIJ?". At this Kshitij clenched his fist with anger and his eyes became red. "NO, I AM NOT A HUMAN ANYMORE! The human in me was killed by these people long ago!" Kshitij shouted pointing at Bihaan. Bihaan, with tears in eyes, tried to say something "Kshitij please listen...". "STOP right there Bihaan or else I will shoot Ankita. Don't take even a step forward and stay quite" Kshitij shouted at Bihaan. 

Sonia was shocked seeing this avatar of Kshitij. She broke down seeing Kshitij like this "I never thought you would do something like this Kshitij. I know you have been hurt multiple times and have faced a very rough miserable life, which made you short-tempered, sometimes even rude, but you cannot be a killer Kshitij. I know you better than you know yourself. You are a pure person at heart who just needs a little love and care. Do you remember how you nearly risked your life to save a kid from coming under the bus? Do you remember how you gave your lunch to a beggar and stayed hungry for an entire day? Do you remember when you barely earned anything you spent all your money just to buy my bday gift? You are a pure soul Kshitij" Sonia said as she walked towards Kshitij. She gently touched his face and said "I didn't realise when I fell in love with this pure-hearted Kshitij. I love you Kshitij but I hate what you are doing right now. Please let Ankita and Bihaan go". For a moment Kshitij was lost in Sonia's eyes and a tear fell on her hand. Ankita tried to free herself from Kshitij's strong grip and suddenly Kshitij realised what was happening. He pushed Sonia away and tightened his grip around Ankita's neck, holding the gun to her forehead. Kshitij shouted like a mad man "GET LOST SONIA!" Sonia got up with anger and pain in her eyes. She pointed the gun towards Kshitij and said "I am saying it for the last time Kshitij. LET ANKITA AND BIHAAN GO! I won't let you destroy two innocent souls". Kshitij gave a villainous laugh and said "Fine Sonia, stay here and watch me kill both of them in front of your eyes". He was about to press the trigger, but Sonia pressed the trigger before him and fired a bullet.

sarah.aalli thumbnail

PART 15 BY ARTI

Ankita closed her eyes tightly on hearing the sound of the gun. A second later she opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw. Bihaan was shot in his chest and was lying on the ground in pain. Sonia was standing completely shocked with her hands shaking. Kshitij fell on his knees beside Bihaan staring at him with his mouth open and tears rolling down his cheeks. Ankita shouted at the top of her lungs "BIHAAAAAN" and sat right beside him crying madly and trying to stop the blood coming out of his chest. Bihaan was losing his consciousness. He looked at Ankita and then at Kshitij trying to hold his hand and then closed his eyes.

At the hospital, Ankita was continuously crying in front of the operation theatre. Sonia was trying to comfort her with tears in her eyes. "Bihaan will be completely fine Ankita. He is a strong man" Sonia said wiping her tears. Sonia looked around to find Kshitij but couldn't see him anywhere. She walked down the hospital lobby to see Kshitij sitting in front of a God's idol praying and crying. Sonia had never seen Kshitij praying ever before. She thought that Kshitij was an atheist. She sat beside Kshitij and caressed his face. "God won't let anything happen to Bihaan" Sonia said lovingly comforting him. Kshitij broke down completely in her arms and started crying like a child. He couldn't say a word, just kept crying continuously. 

After some time, the doctor walked out of the OT. Ankita, Kshitij and Sonia ran towards him asking how Bihaan his. Doctor slowly said "Bihaan has lost a lot of blood. We need someone with A- blood group who can donate blood to Bihaan. This is a rare blood group so it is not currently available in our blood bank. Can some family member or someone else with A- step forward to donate blood. Ankita and Sonia's blood group was different. Kshitij immediately stepped forward and said "Doctor please take my blood and save my brother's life. My blood group is A- as well. Take all of my blood if needed but please save Bihaan's life". He said begging in front of the doctor crying. Doctor asked him to calm down and took him in the OT. 

After an hour, the doctor came out with a smile on his face and said "Bihaan is now out of danger and is resting. His brother is with him. You can meet Bihaan now". Ankita and Sonia smiled and thanked the doctor. They ran inside the room where Bihaan was resting and Kshitij was sitting beside him holding his hand and gently patting his head, with a smile on his face. Ankita ran towards Bihaan and sat beside him. She leaned towards him and whispered "Bihaan". Bihaan slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He saw Ankita sitting near him and smiled at her. "Bihaan are you alright? You are my life Bihaan and I would have died if something would have happened to you" Ankita said crying. Bihaan put his hand on her mouth and quietly said "Don't ever say such words again Ankita. Nothing can happen to me as long as you are with me". He then looked on the other side and saw Kshitij sitting beside him. Kshitij couldn't gather corage to look Bihaan in the eyes. Kshitij kept looking down towards the ground crying. Bihaan held his hand and slowly said "Kshitij? Bhai? Please look at me. A lot has happened in these years but I am so happy that I have finally found my brother, my strength. Can you promise me to never leave me again? I promise you that I won't ever leave you again". Kshitij slowly looked up with a little smile in his face and red eyes. He hugged Bihaan carefully trying not to hurt his wound. The two brothers had finally reunited after years.

After some time, Bihaan said "Ankita, what happened to the wedding? When are you going to marry me? I have waited enough and I can't wait anymore". Everyone in the room laughed and Ankita blushed. She said "Bihaan first you recover completely, then we will have a grand wedding". Bihaan made a face and said "No, look I have recovered. Doctor said I can leave hospital after 2 days. So we will get married after 2 days. Okay?". Ankita laughed and said "Okay we will have a wedding ceremony after 2 days. Are you happy now?. Bihaan looked at Sonia and Kshitij and thought for a moment and said "No, we will have 2 wedding ceremonies now! One for us and one for Kshitij and Sonia". Sonia and Kshitij looked at each other surprised and then smiled and blushed. Bihaan looked at them happily and thanked god for all the happiness. 

sarah.aalli thumbnail

Such a lovely moment between Bihaan and Kshitej!!! That hug was my fav ðŸ¤—

Now eagerly waiting to see them married ðŸ˜‰ specially AniHaan