Happy Freedom Misthi.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Freedom Misthi❤️

You don’t need to worry about running to change your dress and be a traditional doll in front of your in laws.

You don’t need to worry about a man who doesn’t even consider you a part of his world getting mad at you.

And much more...

Happy Freedom 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and congrats my ruhaan now u can care love say all in ur heart  with ur love haq se 😭❤️

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah now Mishtu will be herself just like before❤️..No need to change herself for anyone and most importantly she handle her business now😎..No need to sit at home

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

and congrats my ruhaan now u can care love say all in ur heart  with ur love haq se 😭❤️

Yeah now he can recite his shayaris directly in front of Mishti❤️..No need of any self talks now😆

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah now he can recite his shayaris directly in front of Mishti❤️..No need of any self talks now😆

hahaha han ;) 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=pranurosid]

[/QUOTE

I really want him to recite the Shayari directly for her..

I am waiting for that..I hope it happens..💛

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

If u cant be who u are and their is slightest doubt in your mind ,whether the person will accept u at ur worst ,call of relationship and mishti did that.

Not every thing has to be said and if it is then relationship is weak.

Marry someone who doesn't have to worship the ground u walk but capable to read ur silence and not just have romance as solution of all problem..or leave and run away at first sight of ur mistake

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

😂😂

Veer loves Misthi but he says she isn’t a part of his world 😂

I have to consider that love?

According to me, when a person is in love, They behave like their partner is their world. 

I would never want to marry a man who says I am not a part of his world even after engagment. What if he doesn’t consider me a part of his world even after marriage. OMG 😡

Thank god Misthi broke up with him.

If some one considers veer the best, it’s their opinion but for me he was only a fiancé not a lover.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Exactly!! 

It’s not about the gunghart. It’s about her behaviour.

She was totally totally some one else with his family and they all appreciate her when she is like that.

Veer never asked her to be herself. I am 100% sure Ruhaan will do that. Even if Misthi tries nonsense like quitting work or being different person. I am sure he will ask her to not do those stupid things.

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Awww my Mishtu baby...you're free now....you can live your life happily and carefree like you should...you don't need to burden yourself with anyone's approval.... Love you lots babe😘😘😘😍😍😘💜💜💜 and now you and Ruhaan can have every happiness and joy you both deserve😘😘😘