Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are Kangana-Hrithik Working Together?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am just wondering if they're both in on it? Lets take a look - both of their films havent been doing so well and they need any publicity they can get. I have seen some members here saying they havent even heard of Super 30 until now. 

Kangana constantly attacks Hrithik and he does nothing. His tweets indicated he wants someone else to take action? Why cant he do it himself? Why not file an official complaint? 

I think we all might be getting fooled. An outsider like Kangana doesnt have enough clout to take on A Hrithik and Hrithik has enough resources not to take bullets laying down. Kuch toh garbar hai. Both Hrithik-Kangana are very shady and arent exactly angels. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No victim ever gets in cahoots with their tormentor.

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That is only if he was a victim in the first place! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He might catch some social disease đź¤˘

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am just wondering if they're both in on it? Lets take a look - both of their films havent been doing so well and they need any publicity they can get. I have seen some members here saying they havent even heard of Super 30 until now. 

Kangana constantly attacks Hrithik and he does nothing. His tweets indicated he wants someone else to take action? Why cant he do it himself? Why not file an official complaint? 

I think we all might be getting fooled. An outsider like Kangana doesnt have enough clout to take on A Hrithik and Hrithik has enough resources not to take bullets laying down. Kuch toh garbar hai. Both Hrithik-Kangana are very shady and arent exactly angels. 

Shaitan-Haiwan5/10/2019 1:27:55 PM

At this point I can’t even tell if you are serious. If you are serious please check out the link below. It links to a very interesting article about an Indian female stalking a male and the psychology behind it. It also explains why Hrithik can’t file an official legal complaint. It also links to research showing that more often than not female stalkers have NEVER had an intimate relationship with their victim. I read this long ago and from memory I don’t think it talked much about the psychology of the victim (but does go into the psychology of the stalker) but if you are interested I can find articles that do. Hrithik’s public behavior is consistent with being a victim.  I wish you would learn more about what it feels like to be stalked and harassed before you judge .

https://dontcallitbollywood.com/2019/05/09/hrithik-kangana-background-reading/

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nova19

At this point I can’t even tell if you are serious. If you are serious please check out the link below. It links to a very interesting article about an Indian female stalking a male and the psychology behind it. It also explains why Hrithik can’t file an official legal complaint. It also links to research showing that more often than not female stalkers have NEVER had an intimate relationship with their victim. I read this long ago and from memory I don’t think it talked much about the psychology of the victim (but does go into the psychology of the stalker) but if you are interested I can find articles that do. Hrithik’s public behavior is consistent with being a victim.  I wish you would learn more about what it feels like to be stalked and harassed before you judge .

Yeah, im not really buying that sorry 

Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah, im not really buying that sorry 

You “read” that awful fast. If you’re not interested in facts, why create this post?

Originally posted by: Nova19

Nova, You are wasting time showing logic to someone paid to do her propaganda here. Isn't it obvious?

Please take your medicines. Kangoli. Your hallucinations are out of control now

Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Nova, You are wasting time showing logic to someone paid to do her propaganda here. Isn't it obvious?

Yes. These replies are mostly for anyone with an open mind who might stumble on to the thread and read their posts without a response. So sometimes I respond just for anyone that is interested.

Here is a summary of whole Hrithik - Kangana story to date. 

https://dontcallitbollywood.com/2019/05/08/hrithik-kangana-ekta-discussion-space-i-am-so-tired-of-this/

Here is an article about a female stalker, psychology of stalkers, and (for the zillionth time) explanation of gender inequality in laws that makes it impossible for a man to charge a woman with cyberstalking 

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/05/11/when-vijay-nair-unmasked-his-vicious-cyberstalker-the-story-tur_a_22080817/?fbclid=IwAR3YpPclkYSytgE_BfoRm-6UnKJBBA-HOEqwM6Umppr91nQd2ZahVI9PeJU

I don’t have references at hand but if someone messages me expressing interest I can send them regarding the common behavior/ responses of victims which may help explain why Hrithik would choose to not have to think about or interact with the woman harassing and threatening him and his loved ones at all costs (even when it looks like the wrong choice to outsiders).