Barun Sobti, good luck!

Posted: 11 months ago

Barun Sobti, good luck, darling! Let this beautiful day will bring you a lot of positive, let luck will be with you always! We love you! Good luck with your new job, my love let your dreams come true! You are the best!

6 Likes this

Really looking forward to Barun Sobti making a comeback!!! I adore him! He is great in every role. I'm looking forward to his new project Asura and Halahal.

6 Likes this

Barun Sobti, Good luck Nice weekend. I look forward to your new web series. I wish you all the best and happiness!

6 Likes this

Barun Sobti, Wish you good luck for all your work. Love you and support YOU always in all your roles... Waiting For New project.

5 Likes this

Barun Sobti - is the sexiest and most beautiful in the world. He is a wonderful person and the best actor. Waiting for a new project - Asura and Halahal.

5 Likes this

Barun Sobti I wish you good luck and good

5 Likes this

Barun SOBTI is an actor with a unique talent, a man with a beautiful appearance and a man with a pure heart. Congratulations on the completion of filming, web series-Asura!

6 Likes this

Barun Sobti, you have no idea how happy I am for you, you are my favorite actor, I can't wait for you in a new role as Nikhil Nair.

5 Likes this