~~A Doctor Like You Keeps My Heart Beat An Extra Dhak Dhak~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

- Hayeee Kya Akshanilicious Moments mile aaj episode mein☺️

- Firstly I would love to give compliments to Akshan's outfitsKya lag rahe the donom Uff☺️ So PERFECT MATCH❤️

- Now Welcome back Jindal Saab's Rangeen Chasma🥳, WE MISSED YOU A LOT🤗

- I loved how Guddan was getting ready by wearing the spl watch😳, now it had become an inevitable part of Her Shringaar❤️

- Jindal Saab ki entry balcony se huyi😛Areeyy reyy Yeh Jindal Saab balcony pe kya kar rahe the?🤣

"Chor the toh kya hua,DOSTI KI WAJAH SE TOH KAAMYAAB HOTE HAI,HAMESHA SAATH REHTE THE AUR BAAD MEIN DONOM MEIN PYAAR BHI HO JAATHA HAI"

- Ayeee Hayeee aakhir Dil ki baat zubaan pe aa hi gaya🥳☺️Jindal Saab aise na dekhiye☺️That awkwardness b/w Akshan was a treat to watch🤪😈

- Ohoooo hooo hooo Both trying to distract themselves from the growing ajeeb feelings🤣But My question is Kab tak?🤣

- His slight smile shrugging off that awkward feels emitting from his heart as a result of her slip of tongue😈

- I couldn't help but had to capture Akshan's eyelocks from all angles q ki all deserved appreciations☺️Dil Jaan Jigar Sab le lo Moment❤️If you closely look he was keenly checking her face from forehead to chin & then back☺️🤪 *Gif worthy Shot*⭐️Jindal Saab yeh Kaisa Dosti hai aap donom kaaa☺️,iss na cheese ko bhi zara samjhavooo na pleaseee😛

"Uss picture mein Babli seedha chalti thi, pehle utna toh seekh lo, Okay?"

- Acha Jindal Saab aap mereko yeh batayiye seedha chalne ke baad kya seekhna hai aapki Gudiya ko Babli se?😈 Pyar karna?🤣Ayee Hayee Just look at that teasing smile on his face😈

- Well the way he dropped her on the bed made me remember that pool area scene where he first catch her from falling😛 & then he drop her on ground🤣 That "Haath do" + "Acha Dushmani jatane aayi thi aur ab dosti ki umeed kar rahi ho" was hilarious🤣 And how her repeated Please melt his heart & helped her along with his million dollar advice 😛*Good Old Memories*

- I just loved how she was cribbing about that he never say good things for her😆So cute😳, Ayee hayee Jindal Saab Aapki Gudiya is craving to hear her tareef from you☺️😈

- Guddan asked exactly what I wanted to ask Jindal Saab🤣Cupboard mein poora Clinic kholke rakhe hai yeh😎Gudiya bhool gayi he promised you via 4th Vachan na he will be fit & fine for you, isliye apni sehath ko monitor karne ke liye sab intezaam karke rakha hai👏Akshat MULTITALENTED Jindal⭐️

- I loved how she held his hand and cutely requested him not to take her to hospital bcz she is scared of injections😳Ab toh CV's mereko aisa ek scene dekhna hai where Gudiya ko injection lagne wali hoti hai & he will be beside her consoling & trying to make her shaant + she will tightly clutch his hand /shirt with closed eyes to eliminate her fear

- This was such a hilarious moment🤣The way Akshat made Guddan to allow him to do her check up with Injection waali blackmailing was a Kodak Moment😆Made me rem woh Kaada Scene + Doodh Scene🤣

- And Then Akshat Doctor Jindal begins his Checkup😉

- The way he held her neck to check Tongue😛Result - Perfect⭐️

- Checking Her Eyes😛Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking Her Pulse ☺️Ab tak toh double ho jaana chahiye tha pulse rate🤣Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking BP😛 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking Fever😛How cutely he asked her to open her mouth & the way she was looking at him was extra cute😳 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- This was such a Dil le lo moment when he slightly smiled at his scared wifey, slowly held her hand to remove the takiya so that he can take her blood for testingAwwdorable

- Checking Blood Sugar Level 😛Look at Gudiya's face🤣and the shocked expression she gave while she saw ittu sa khoonsmiley36 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Applying medicine & cleaning blood 👍🏼 I so loved how he asked her to go to doctor by saying Meri Tassalli ke liye, Awww Such a Caring HubbyHe needs double confirmation that His Precious Wifey is Ok❤️

- Can we please take a moment to appreciate the hardwork behind this beautiful arrangement👏I would love to watch isse bhi badiya wala tayyari when sach mein Akshan ki taraf se Good News aaye in future☺️

- Akshan Pictures needs mention - Goa wale 2 pics❤️ + U can see this beautiful quote in b/w pics : "My World Lies In My Parent's Smile"  Sach mein Akshan ke baby will become Akshan's worldsmiley27 & will bring more smiles on their face with his/her entry in their life🤗

- Akshan's V Day pic ❤️

- Akshat trying to tie MS around Guddan's neck at Goa pic U can spot here in bg, Dhyan se dekhiye😉

- Our Akshan as Confused Shocked Misunderstood Would Be Parents🤪🤣

Cant wait for tomorrow's epi🥳

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗loving love yourself GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgersbeautiful topic 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Iss show mein sab ulta hai.

Yahan bahu ya saas ki jagah sasur ji/pati hi sarvgun sampann hai. 

AJ ko Doctor Doctor bhi khelna aata hai! Pata nahin aur kya kya hidden talents hain. 😆

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post👍🏼🤗

Eagerly waiting for today's episode 🥳

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful post Saru 🤗

I loved the Bunty and Babli to Doctor Scene to entry. It was an Akshanicilous episode ❤️

She was so cute when she said Khufia Doctor🤣

Never surprise Guddan Akshat Jindal in the dark or else she would think that her Jindal Saab didnt pay the electricity bill. 🤣

I love the quote My world Lies in My Parents Smile that so true.😳

Akshan should have big grand celebration for their Good News, only after 3 months. 

Your post is really adorable and the pictures are just amazing!!

This track will be interesting to watch!!

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sare Dil Le Lo for the  beautiful post  🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looks like Jindal sahab has started to work from home as much as possible to nibhao the vaada of keeping his Guddiya close to him to a greater extent 😉

& also to look after her so that she doesn't injure herself 😳

Now he wants her in front of him always 😛

I feel this time he himself brought the lal chasma cause he got used to his Guddiya's colors 😳

The way Jindal sahab was touching her during check up, those touches were definitely not dosti wala 😉

I want a really grand celebration on Akshan's real wala good news as that will be a loud tamacha on dayan's face 😈

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saru rqngeen chasma ka naam mat le I just hate that AJ look ajeeb and old I have told many times apart from pink colour the chasma doesn't suit on Nishants face ...aur Delhi ate hi manhoosiyat shuru kardi kaand hogaya precap me AJ ne gusse me pol pati khol di huh yeh that's ushka vacgan San is manhuS chasme ki wajah see hua hai Durga ne ek dhang ka Kam Kiya tha woh bhi CVS ko Ras na Aya  😔huh

It's like 2 diff person altogether black Wale chasme me koi aur hi AJ that aur yeh Pink Wala me koi aur 

Coming to ep Akshan is what keep me hooked to the show .... ❤️.  As usual your post is Dil jaan sab jogae le lo sorry I am mad at AJ and CVS unke bare me kuch nahi bolna mereko..

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

- Hayeee Kya Akshanilicious Moments mile aaj episode mein☺️

- Firstly I would love to give compliments to Akshan's outfitsKya lag rahe the donom Uff☺️ So PERFECT MATCH❤️

- Now Welcome back Jindal Saab's Rangeen Chasma🥳, WE MISSED YOU A LOT🤗

- I loved how Guddan was getting ready by wearing the spl watch😳, now it had become an inevitable part of Her Shringaar❤️

- Jindal Saab ki entry balcony se huyi😛Areeyy reyy Yeh Jindal Saab balcony pe kya kar rahe the?🤣

"Chor the toh kya hua,DOSTI KI WAJAH SE TOH KAAMYAAB HOTE HAI,HAMESHA SAATH REHTE THE AUR BAAD MEIN DONOM MEIN PYAAR BHI HO JAATHA HAI"

- Ayeee Hayeee aakhir Dil ki baat zubaan pe aa hi gaya🥳☺️Jindal Saab aise na dekhiye☺️That awkwardness b/w Akshan was a treat to watch🤪😈

- Ohoooo hooo hooo Both trying to distract themselves from the growing ajeeb feelings🤣But My question is Kab tak?🤣

- His slight smile shrugging off that awkward feels emitting from his heart as a result of her slip of tongue😈

- I couldn't help but had to capture Akshan's eyelocks from all angles q ki all deserved appreciations☺️Dil Jaan Jigar Sab le lo Moment❤️If you closely look he was keenly checking her face from forehead to chin & then back☺️🤪 *Gif worthy Shot*⭐️Jindal Saab yeh Kaisa Dosti hai aap donom kaaa☺️,iss na cheese ko bhi zara samjhavooo na pleaseee😛

"Uss picture mein Babli seedha chalti thi, pehle utna toh seekh lo, Okay?"

- Acha Jindal Saab aap mereko yeh batayiye seedha chalne ke baad kya seekhna hai aapki Gudiya ko Babli se?😈 Pyar karna?🤣Ayee Hayee Just look at that teasing smile on his face😈

- Well the way he dropped her on the bed made me remember that pool area scene where he first catch her from falling😛 & then he drop her on ground🤣 That "Haath do" + "Acha Dushmani jatane aayi thi aur ab dosti ki umeed kar rahi ho" was hilarious🤣 And how her repeated Please melt his heart & helped her along with his million dollar advice 😛*Good Old Memories*

- I just loved how she was cribbing about that he never say good things for her😆So cute😳, Ayee hayee Jindal Saab Aapki Gudiya is craving to hear her tareef from you☺️😈

- Guddan asked exactly what I wanted to ask Jindal Saab🤣Cupboard mein poora Clinic kholke rakhe hai yeh😎Gudiya bhool gayi he promised you via 4th Vachan na he will be fit & fine for you, isliye apni sehath ko monitor karne ke liye sab intezaam karke rakha hai👏Akshat MULTITALENTED Jindal⭐️

- I loved how she held her hand and cutely requested him not to take her to hospital bcz she is scared of injections😳Ab toh CV's mereko aisa ek scene dekhna hai where Gudiya ko injection lagne wali hoti hai & he will be beside her consoling & trying to make her shaant + she will tightly clutch his hand /shirt with closed eyes to eliminate her fear

- This was such a hilarious moment🤣The way Akshat made Guddan to allow him to do her check up with Injection waali blackmailing was a Kodak Moment😆Made me rem woh Kaada Scene + Doodh Scene🤣

- And Then Akshat Doctor Jindal begins his Checkup😉

- The way he held her neck to check Tongue😛Result - Perfect⭐️

- Checking Her Eyes😛Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking Her Pulse ☺️Ab tak toh double ho jaana chahiye tha pulse rate🤣Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking BP😛 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Checking Fever😛How cutely he asked her to open her mouth & the way she was looking at him was extra cute😳 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- This was such a Dil le lo moment when he slightly smiled at his scared wifey, slowly held her hand to remove the takiya so that he can take her blood for testingAwwdorable

- Checking Blood Sugar Level 😛Look at Gudiya's face🤣and the shocked expression she gave while she saw ittu sa khoonsmiley36 Result - Perfectsmiley10

- Applying medicine & cleaning blood 👍🏼 I so loved how he asked her to go to doctor by saying Meri Tassalli ke liye, Awww Such a Caring HubbyHe needs double confirmation that His Precious Wifey is Ok❤️

- Can we please take a moment to appreciate the hardwork behind this beautiful arrangement👏I would love to watch isse bhi badiya wala tayyari when sach mein Akshan ki taraf se Good News aaye in future☺️

- Akshan Pictures needs mention - Goa wale 2 pics❤️ + U can see this beautiful quote in b/w pics : "My World Lies In My Parent's Smile"  Sach mein Akshan ke baby will become Akshan's worldsmiley27 & will bring more smiles on their face with his/her entry in their life🤗

- Akshan's V Day pic ❤️

- Akshat trying to tie MS around Guddan's neck at Goa pic U can spot here in bg, Dhyan se dekhiye😉

- Our Akshan as Confused Shocked Misunderstood Would Be Parents🤪🤣

Cant wait for tomorrow's epi🥳

Tfs Buddy yesterday epi nice love Akshan part ... 😊 Buddy Akshat ka  Specs with red frame mil gaya...

very sad for Precap n very disappointed with Akshat coz why he not control his Gussa ... 😔

coz poor guddan just diagusting women DD SARU n Daadi buya ke saamne..😭

any way waiting for today epi..

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww Shailu Thank u so much for this beautiful Dil Le Lo gif🤗