Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

SaRoon are disgusting

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What was that precap? Can Saltanat stop with the taunts? I can't believe she said "are your hands shaking because you lost Zaroon?" What a terrible thing to say to a sister who is dealing with heartbreak. If Kainat had said something like this, Twitter calls her despo and a loser who can't move on. Since its Saltanat, everyone just brushed it off because she cannot do anything wrong. 

Zaroon is a disgusting creature. I don't even want to call him human. I can't believe he is making decisions regarding Kainat's life to satisfy his lust for Saltanat. There is no way what SaRoon have is love. Zaroon is extremely selfish in his ways to get Saltanat. Also, this does not seem like a clash of Zid vs usool. This seems like a clash of their egos. Both want to win to satisfy their huge egos. 

Kainat already imagines Zaroon as her husband but she is not selfish. She never told/forced Saltanat to reject Zaroon. She was waiting for her Allah's decision. She is not doing anything wrong. Saltanat is the one who always comes and bothers Kainat acting like a saint by sacrificing her love for her sister. How insensitive was that scene when Saltanat gave Kainat her engagement dress. It was almost like "here, take my reject". I loved Kainat's response that she would never take her second hand clothes. 

I don't care what anyone says. Kainat is being sacrificed for SaRoon's disgusting lust. If Hamza was a better guy then I would say Kainat deserves him for loving her so much. He obviously has ulterior motives. Zaroon could care less as long as he gets rid of Kainat who is an obstacle for him in getting Saltanat. 

I don't believe this. I am losing interest every day with this show. SaRoon get a happy ending. Kainat is sacrificed in the process but no one cares since SaRoon "love" is above all. The makers deserve the 0.4 TRP that they are getting by promoting SaRoon lust. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

What was that precap? Can Saltanat stop with the taunts? I can't believe she said "are your hands shaking because you lost Zaroon?" What a terrible thing to say to a sister who is dealing with heartbreak. If Kainat had said something like this, Twitter calls her despo and a loser who can't move on. Since its Saltanat, everyone just brushed it off because she cannot do anything wrong. 

Zaroon is a disgusting creature. I don't even want to call him human. I can't believe he is making decisions regarding Kainat's life to satisfy his lust for Saltanat. There is no way what SaRoon have is love. Zaroon is extremely selfish in his ways to get Saltanat. Also, this does not seem like a clash of Zid vs usool. This seems like a clash of their egos. Both want to win to satisfy their huge egos. 

Kainat already imagines Zaroon as her husband but she is not selfish. She never told/forced Saltanat to reject Zaroon. She was waiting for her Allah's decision. She is not doing anything wrong. Saltanat is the one who always comes and bothers Kainat acting like a saint by sacrificing her love for her sister. How insensitive was that scene when Saltanat gave Kainat her engagement dress. It was almost like "here, take my reject". I loved Kainat's response that she would never take her second hand clothes. 

I don't care what anyone says. Kainat is being sacrificed for SaRoon's disgusting lust. If Hamza was a better guy then I would say Kainat deserves him for loving her so much. He obviously has ulterior motives. Zaroon could care less as long as he gets rid of Kainat who is an obstacle for him in getting Saltanat. 

I don't believe this. I am losing interest every day with this show. SaRoon get a happy ending. Kainat is sacrificed in the process but no one cares since SaRoon "love" is above all. The makers deserve the 0.4 TRP that they are getting by promoting SaRoon lust. 

Kainaat is no saint either tbh. At the engagement announcement she literally said to S on her face that soon your happiness will turn sour indirectly hinting that the engagement will break. Also why is she so obsessed with K and S like she is literally spying on them all the time. Actually not one character on this show is good. Z is disgusting as the male lead and him and K wishing for suicide just because they won't get their love is even more disgusting.  S has her faults too.

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Kainaat is no saint either tbh. At the engagement announcement she literally said to S on her face that soon your happiness will turn sour indirectly hinting that the engagement will break. Also why is she so obsessed with K and S like she is literally spying on them all the time. Actually not one character on this show is good. Z is disgusting as the male lead and him and K wishing for suicide just because they won't get their love is even more disgusting.  S has her faults too.

Kainat said that because she believed that Allah wouldn't do wrong with her. If Zaroon is really for her then this engagement will break. Kainat has said that many times. 

I understand that every character has flaws but what I don't like is that makers always make it seem as if SaRoon's flaws are not flaws but rather it is their love for each other. Kainat, on the other hand, is shown to be a villain when she does all the things that SaRoon also do. 

Kainat is like this because her elders made her believe that Zaroon is born only for her and she really believes in the sanctity/purity of her elders' words. She equates her elders with Allah so it makes sense that she fell in "love" with Zaroon. 

To this day, all SaRoon interactions have been Zaroon physically harassing Saltanat. I have never watched a SaRoon scene fully and I skip all of them. He fell for her beauty and I have no idea how Saltanat suddenly fell for Zaroon. Both of the so called leads are so terribly written. Kainat is the only one that makes sense. If this is a SaRoon show then CVs have failed miserably. Viewers are not stupid and everyone has realized that this is not "Sufiyana pyaar". This is shallow love. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Kainat never forced saltanat..she never did wrong"

Excuse me but wishing your sister to become a widow is not a wrong thing??

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sannu_4

"Kainat never forced saltanat..she never did wrong"

Excuse me but wishing your sister to become a widow is not a wrong thing??

I think everyone misunderstood that situation. At that point in time, Saltanat came to take that robe from Kainat that is supposed to go to Kainat's husband.  Kainat is obviously upset as she believed Saltanat snatched her happiness once again. In that moment, she said to Saltanat "since you like to take everything from me, why don't you snatch my mother's widowhood too?". Kainat knew that her mother's widowhood is the one thing Saltanat would never want to snatch so thats why she said it. She didn't wish death upon her. K dislikes S very much. If she wanted death for her then I'm sure she would have said it to her face. 

Saltanat is definitely not a saint. She always finds ways to indirectly taunt Kainat. K has made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want anything from S then why does S always want to interfere in her life? K has always said that she believes in her Lord's will then why does S always keep bringing up Zaroon? 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kainat said that because she believed that Allah wouldn't do wrong with her. If Zaroon is really for her then this engagement will break. Kainat has said that many times. 

I understand that every character has flaws but what I don't like is that makers always make it seem as if SaRoon's flaws are not flaws but rather it is their love for each other. Kainat, on the other hand, is shown to be a villain when she does all the things that SaRoon also do. 

Kainat is like this because her elders made her believe that Zaroon is born only for her and she really believes in the sanctity/purity of her elders' words. She equates her elders with Allah so it makes sense that she fell in "love" with Zaroon. 

To this day, all SaRoon interactions have been Zaroon physically harassing Saltanat. I have never watched a SaRoon scene fully and I skip all of them. He fell for her beauty and I have no idea how Saltanat suddenly fell for Zaroon. Both of the so called leads are so terribly written. Kainat is the only one that makes sense. If this is a SaRoon show then CVs have failed miserably. Viewers are not stupid and everyone has realized that this is not "Sufiyana pyaar". This is shallow love. 

Even if she believes that it is wrong of her to say that to Saltanat's face just like it wasn't right for  S to taunt her. All three characters are flawed. I don't see K any better then Z or S. K doesn't make sense like you are literally begging Allah hoping that Z falls in love with you and breaks your cousin's heart. Its like wishing unhappiness for someone. Also I don't get why both K and S have fallen for Z he is a creep but it seems like K is more in love with him then S. Writing his name in her diary, thinking of suicide pursuing someone who clearly isn't interested in you is unhealthy

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Even if she believes that it is wrong of her to say that to Saltanat's face just like it wasn't right for  S to taunt her. All three characters are flawed. I don't see K any better then Z or S. K doesn't make sense like you are literally begging Allah hoping that Z falls in love with you and breaks your cousin's heart. Its like wishing unhappiness for someone. Also I don't get why both K and S have fallen for Z he is a creep but it seems like K is more in love with him then S. Writing his name in her diary, thinking of suicide pursuing someone who clearly isn't interested in you is unhealthy

This part actually makes sense to me. This is how Kainat was raised. She was told to ask Allah whatever she wants wholeheartedly and she will get it. K is not breaking S's heart. S is breaking her own heart over her "usool". Zaroon is also begging Allah for Saltanat which doesn't make sense because he is not shown to be overly religious. As a matter of fact, S is also praying to Allah to get Zaroon married to Kainat. This is what I mean when I say that Kainat is always seen as negative no matter what she does. SaRoon do the exact same things but everything is forgiven because they are in "love". Zaroon "love" is sufiyana while Kainat's "love" is obsession. The double standards really shock me. 

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry.  Someone hear said Wishing  ur sister  to become a  widow it’s not wrong. Are you kidding me...

I understand k is in pain using these kinds of words for you sister... is no excuse!!!!!

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think everyone misunderstood that situation. At that point in time, Saltanat came to take that robe from Kainat that is supposed to go to Kainat's husband.  Kainat is obviously upset as she believed Saltanat snatched her happiness once again. In that moment, she said to Saltanat "since you like to take everything from me, why don't you snatch my mother's widowhood too?". Kainat knew that her mother's widowhood is the one thing Saltanat would never want to snatch so thats why she said it. She didn't wish death upon her. K dislikes S very much. If she wanted death for her then I'm sure she would have said it to her face. 

Saltanat is definitely not a saint. She always finds ways to indirectly taunt Kainat. K has made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want anything from S then why does S always want to interfere in her life? K has always said that she believes in her Lord's will then why does S always keep bringing up Zaroon? 

Sorry. Wishing  ur sister  to become a  widow it’s not wrong. Are you kidding me...

I understand k is in pain using these kinds of words for you sister... is no excuse!!!!!

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

Sorry.  Someone hear said Wishing  ur sister  to become a  widow it’s not wrong. Are you kidding me...

Omg.You misunderstood my words...i put a question mark in the end..which means am questioning k's words..

Am not saying she's right. Infact I can somewhere relate to kainat as I have seen some people in real life...who always plead upon god on one side and keep doing wrong things on the other side