Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

She did but she was in a diff mode then. Watch after she comes out and the dialog. She just says what kind of feeling is this .. in those lines. So she knows that she is diff than others, she has shakti and so does krishna. Bit she still has not related him to narayan as per me. Let's see the future episodes. 

I just watched the episode and came here to say the same thing. 

Also, the chutky scene---- was it Radha's doing or actually Krishna did it from far ? 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Also, the chutky scene---- was it Radha's doing or actually Krishna did it from far ? 

that was Radha's as the Kanha scene was from the first Market scene. Still a way to go to realize that she is Lakshmi incarnate and that Krishna is Narayan. I am not sure whether they will show this at all.

Viswasruti thumbnail

I think it was done by Krishna from far! She had the glimpses of her Divinity, but yet to convince herself that she is Divine! Watched the epi and today's epi is good, but OMG , what sort of a woman this Jatila is... cruel, cunning, manipulative and that Ugra is a mere puppet in her hands esp today! 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I think it was done by Krishna from far! She had the glimpses of her Divinity, but yet to convince herself that she is Divine! Watched the epi and today's epi is good, but OMG , what sort of a woman this Jatila is... cruel, cunning, manipulative and that Ugra is a mere puppet in her hands esp today! 

One thing we all have to admit---- ugra's family is the most perfect family in Barsana.....All 3 of them are absolutely made for each other.....if I were to choose one ( to throw under a bus or into a hungry lion's paws or something), I would be really indicisive. But still I think Ugra is the top rankholder in my hate list. Atleast the other two are honest to their own selves.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Heyyyy I can't help sharing this with you guys. I am currently watching the series 'you'....Have any of you guys watched it ?....I am mid first season. So no spoilers please. It's about a narcissistic psycho stalker who is justified in his own mind but not justified by the writers and the audience is left to their own interpretation. 

Anyway I am continuously being able to draw parallel between Joe and Krishna ( unintentionally ). The difference is---- Krishna is portrayed as a love tutoring God and Joe as an antihero. 

If any of you have watched it, am dying for a discussion regarding the comparison between these two apparently very different shows.

in netflix??? or where? I have not but if it is good I can. I enjoy a good conversation!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

No M. watch again. She only did it this time.

stormborn thumbnail

in netflix??? or where? I have not but if it is good I can. I enjoy a good conversation!!

Yes Netflix. It is really enticing in my opinion. Plus it has 93% RT rating. So yah you can call it good in a generalized manner. You can give it a whirl and check whether you find it alluring. 

stormborn thumbnail

No M. watch again. She only did it this time.

Krishna was at the waterfalls and Radha was at the kitchen and they chutkied together. That's why that scene is creating confusions. Even Kanha's dialogue that followed the scene was also confusing. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

One Step Forward Which Made The Love Divine!!

See Krishna, here is your Radha to be with you ! One step forward and here my Heaven is! Now I am a bit selfish …all your smiles I want to keep, I try to laugh but I just weep! There's something about you get me so deep inside, I want to spend tonight just looking into your eyes… for my innocent eyes, everything is Divine! Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future till now which made us apart, now I shut my eyes while resting my head on your shoulder, all the world disappeared, when I lift my eyes and  all is born again, how beautiful it is!!  Our eyes are so transparent that through them the soul is seen. Love is like a tempest, even the divine tumbles,  you are some holy blend of them both, the love and the tempest, having you is such a joy and a pain!! I've never wanted any form of eternity until now, I never saw the point, but now I wish, to be with you forever! So stay, be in love with me too, be brave enough to take my hand along with my heart!

Krishna, falling in love with you was the easy part, it's admitting to myself that it happened now--that's hard! You see, I've had these very efficient defenses for so long and you didn't even notice them!! I guess they were meant for others and you had your own path unto my heart. You're here and I'm so glad, even if I'm sometimes hiding, imagining a distance instead of seeing you right there in my entire self!! When you smile at me I feel your invisible hands wrapping around me making me feel safe. When your eyes are locked on mine, it'slike I can see galaxies instead of your serene eyes. Having you in my life makes me feel like everything's possible in this world like I can conquer anything with this lovely magic!!  ❤️⭐️❤️

Radha …here is the swing, on which I am waiting for you to fly on it..gripped by our bonding like a brown hemp, let us weave the rope with our  thoughts..as it drives us up ever higher against the sky's dark blue hues, with your tender hands.... touch me once , the swing will slow down to keep that moment afloat! When we swing, our toes touches mountains and valleys amidst that earthen floor, our shadows slowly grow to witness our carefree happy expressions!!

Radha, when you put your head on my shoulders, your pearl necklace falls on my chest.  While we swing …you shine like lightning on my chest which resembles dark clouds with a silver lining!

Radha…show me those loving eyes once, let me look into those pools of love to dip my soul to get solace, for they are the door to my own soul!! Touch me with those tender hands and I am made anew, not as a human, but as if my body turned divine in it’s most perfect form all of a sudden!! And so, in our love there is  deep respect, a sense that what is given is sacred and transient, passing in time into the eternal cycles of living!!!  Let us swing on this swing  to touch the clouds , then the sunlight enters raindrops and emerges as rainbows which reflects in my eyes unto your cheeks!! ---- 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Yes Netflix. It is really enticing in my opinion. Plus it has 93% RT rating. So yah you can call it good in a generalized manner. You can give it a whirl and check whether you find it alluring. 

will do.