sab29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a story line. A sick sick sick story...... here comes the bone marrow episode. 

Really, and now Kulfi has to do that as well, even before anything could happened as assumed its only Kulfi who can help and no one else. SICK. and lovely getting her help and thought about only her, and yet again selfish... i thought the story line will be some what different after the talent show, that was also such a draaaaaaggggggggggggg..... 

is kulfi some sort of a goddess that she has to do everything and adults depend on a child and treat her bad as well. and why does kulfi has to CRY ALL THE TIME. cant she talk and act normally. it annoys sometimes to see her talk and cry all the time. for god sake give her some happiness and change her way of acting.let her stand by her self and give her some self respect. 

i dont like to watch this anymore. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

She's the current ITV Bahu who isn't married but has all the traits for that 'perfect Bahu'. She isn't just another seven year old little girl. She's jagatmata! More than anything, I hate is ever crying and ever giving Kulfi. Koi saat saal ka baccha Aisa nahi hota. Already done with the show. 👎🏼

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is story of always crying kulfi

gmgm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True...GK is just dragging things up..I don't like the new plot

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

True

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kulfi agreed to help but it is Lovely who took her there and did that without her permission. She is a bachi. Show ur hatred on Lovely for such criminal stuff on a little child.