Deepika Padukone In Salman Khan’s Kick 2? A Meatier Role In The Works

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

logo

Deepika Padukone In Salman Khan’s Kick 2? A Meatier Role In The Works

Salman Khan is no doubt the biggest crowd puller of Bollywood and there’s hardly any actress in the industry, who hasn’t dreamt of working with the Dabangg star. While Disha Patani is the new lady to join Khan’s camp with Bharat, the latest rumours flowing in, states that Bollywood’s Mastani, Deepika Padukone to join Salman Khan in the much-awaited Kick 2.

The news coming out from Sajid Nadiadwala’s production house is clearly stating that the fans might witness the never-seen-before pair of Deepika Padukone and Salman Khan, in the sequel of Kick.

Deepika Padukone In Salman Khan's Kick 2? A Meatier Role In The WorksDeepika Padukone In Salman Khan’s Kick 2? A Meatier Role In The WorksAdvertisement

Advertisement

The sources close to Sajid Nadiadwala states, “If you remember, Deepika was the first choice for Kick. But somehow it didn’t work out. Jacqueline was brought in and Kick changed the course of her career.”

Since Deepika is known for choosing meatier roles, the makers are careful about her character. “Deepika can’t play just a typical Salman heroine. Her role has to be as powerful as Salman’s. Sajid is working on it, injecting heft into the female lead,” reports Deccan Chronicle.

Trending

Actress Deepika Padukone on 29th April cast her vote for the Lok Sabha elections and shared a selfie with her inked finger, setting aside speculation about her citizenship.

“Never has there been any doubt in my mind about who I am or where I’m from. So for those of you confused on my behalf… please don’t be! Jai Hind! Proud to be an Indian go vote,” Deepika wrote in her tweet.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Not again....yeh SK Jha se source kiya kya? Deccan Chronicle aur Asian Age mein baithkar wohi keede karta hain.

ETA: I guessed it right..lol. SK Jha ke khaali shaitaani dimaag ki hi upaj hain yeh.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jacky must be fuming then.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Jacky must be fuming then.

She is already cast in Kick 2. This is S K Jha being his usual troublemaking self making up fake sources along the way.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Shuru ho gaya iska har film mein naam jodna.. 

crispsy thumbnail

Now Bhabhi wants to do roles even Katrina wouldnt do. 😆