Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I fell in love with HS again as he was hesitantly trying to tell Babita what Minnie means to him. His words really affected her and I think finally today she woke up and started to take notice of his importance in their lives. The look on Babita's face when he said Minnie was like his daughter, his own daughter, was just priceless!

Hanuman's shy smiles were a treat to watch in this episode, too. I especially loved how bewildered he was at the fascination with bangles and then how he couldn't send Sartaj out fast enough! 

I am sure at some point Minnie will start to realize that HS is taking up some of her mother's time and that will definitely be something she has to learn to live with: sharing her mother's time and affection, just like Babita had to learn to share Minnie with HS. I wonder if Minnie will still see HS the same way once she sees their closeness. I am really looking forward to those moments. 

Seriously, the best song I can think of for these two is: 
Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana

Mind you this applies to Minnie and Hanuman too, how they became such important people in each others' lives without intending to and formed a father-daughter bond that will last forever.

The writers are doing a fabulous job and pacing the story just right!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I loved Yesterday 's Episode.

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

today that psychiatrist doc. , how many of remember him ?

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

today that psychiatrist doc. , how many of remember him ?

Who is he??

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup i do!😃. I dont remember the name of the character he played. But he was the one who helped the lallu panju britishers 😆to capture akbar towards the end of the show jodha akbar😆

Saw many bakwaas of ekta mata just for our most lovable couple parijat☺️

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Yup i do!😃. I dont remember the name of the character he played. But he was the one who helped the lallu panju britishers 😆to capture akbar towards the end of the show jodha akbar😆

i also don't remember the name...😆

some jaanisar or something he was .

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

i also don't remember the name...😆

some jaanisar or something he was .

yes, you named him right. But did you notice how subtle his acting was in PB. this is what a good direction and script can do. He was convincing as the psychiatrist. Over there he overacted to the hilt😆

old_charm thumbnail

yes, you named him right. But did you notice how subtle his acting was in PB. this is what a good direction and script can do. He was convincing as the psychiatrist. Over there he overacted to the hilt😆

natural acting here , & in previous one...so obvious bad man he played still no one had to doubt his intentions .

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yeah...he was also with adham's son Hyder na??Instigated him...Thanks for the detail...