A new person in Babita and Mini's life

Posted: 4 years ago

Posted by Sony TV...Any guess??Who will be the new person??? may be revealed in today's episode..

Oh no. This is not good news.

Oh no !!! Why new man? Anyway, It could be the psychotherapist who will treat Minnie or a new investor for their catering business or Micky's father the influential, rich farmer or someone from HS family from village  !!! Just my guess but whatever I don't want to see any angle with Babita !!! Let's wait and watch. 

Don't worry.   I just read an article in rival site.  He is selling chudi's and it's a cameo role.   When he puts bangles on babita's hand to show her, HS will get jealous 😉 HS's true feelings for Babes will come out 😃

He is Sartaj chudiwala who gifted chudi to HS for his would be thanedarin😆

Chudiwale ne kamaal kar diya. As per precap, i think babes reply main payal ki jagah choodi khankayegi☺️

Mini is the one who is bringing HS and Babes closer without her knowledge...That way makers are moving parallel with Mini's depression and HanIta's comfortness is really good..I expected a bike ride between these two in future..And I am happy that happened today...

Originally posted by divyadaya13

Chudiwale ne kamaal kar diya. As per precap, i think babes reply main payal ki jagah choodi khankayegi☺️

You are right. Waise b Hanuman Singh ki expectation se kahin aage h babes .chammach bola toh payal ab payal bola toh Chudi khankegi😳

Originally posted by dellaakdha

Mini is the one who is bringing HS and Babes closer without her knowledge...That way makers are moving parallel with Mini's depression and HanIta's comfortness is really good..I expected a bike ride between these two in future..And I am happy that happened today...

Today's bike ride was surprise for me. First they were buying vegis like couple now bike ride. I hope Mini accepts him as father. She don't want to marry it's all rubbish for her.