sonarika bhadoria to quit IMM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly I'm happy with her decision. As a new entry in this cheap show, she realized very soon ke is show ka kuch nai hone wala hy. Great decision Sonarika 

Seriously all celebrities are wasting their precious time and talent here, this show will give them nothing. Na trp hy, na story hy, na koi logic hy, na koi chemistry hy, na leads hain๐Ÿคฃ

Alisha left immj. Now sonarika. 

Next who's going to leave? Any idea? Or makers are planning to stretch this serial for another year with deep and aarohi only? 

Show me bus 2 hi log hain๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aur 1,2 police wale kbi Kbi ajate hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank god she realised it and quiting this crap ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Ab Arjun ko kab akal aayegi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I think this crappy thriller is on its last legs.Recently with Sonarika quitting this namesake thriller this serial has also come under the scanner of the creatives of Colors as per the report on IWM Buzz.Sitara is gonna go off air anyway & with a slew of new shows to be launched like Bepannah Pyaar this serial is gonna go off air too.

Good decision๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. There is nothing left in the show anyway..it should be off-air now..

Can't believe this is the same show that got so many praises in the beginning and now, i don't think any other show has got this much criticism till date..๐Ÿ˜†

I am happy that sonarika and aalisha developed a bond with each other so i guess we will still be seeing them together..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks God. Just wish to see more Arohi n Deep now ๐Ÿ˜

thank u soo much sonarika 

jo decision lene mein aalisha ne ek saal laga diya

woh hi decision sonarika ne 4 months mein le liya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

not only u bt viewers are also not creatively satisfied from this show

pata nahi yeh show tumne kyu join kia๐Ÿ˜’