Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

can anybody tell me how to deactivate the account ?

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

can anybody tell me how to deactivate the account ?

That's not an option but perhaps you may contact the global mods to block your account but that'll be for forever I guess. Not sure. Get in the contact with a global mod😆

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

That's not an option but perhaps you may contact the global mods to block your account but that'll be for forever I guess. Not sure. Get in the contact with a global mod😆

ohh...😆

i think it used to be there before .

Logan9876 thumbnail

This post is so good and very helpful for me.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey everyone wasn't around for a couple of weeks, just saw the update profile, add signature and avatar option, how can we use it?? can someone please share the link of the pg on which the solution for that is posted???

Regards!!!

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can someone tell me how to change my username
Thank u

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

thank u for this, much needed for me because everything's changed since I was last here! 

Teja12345 thumbnail

This is a short & basic n tutorial/guide for us to navigate the site better. Anyone who is having troubles with finding things or other issues please drop your questions. Thanks a lot for your patience.

(NB: Remember this is not for bugs or errors. Hence feel free to question about any feature, option which is currently available..
Signature, My profile editing, Display picture editing these are some issues currently being worked upon...When there's any update, information about these features will be added as well...)

This is the topic list you will find below :

1. Forum homepage labels

2. Finding 'my posts',& Dashboard

3. How to find a forum

4. To add a forum in your favorite list & Quickly find it 

we are  providing ISO certifications across the globe contact us for ISO certifications www.certvalue.com

Edited by Teja12345 - 4 years ago
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

All I want to know is what was wrong with the old format? -

No matter how many changes are made how many tutorials are done this site will never be the same  it’s been months now and many problems are still there 

this new format is stupid time consuming all u see is ads ads every where we don’t want to come to this site so we are bombarded with ads 

So many members have quit many forums are like dead 

If the administration is smart they will go back to the old format —-  nothing  wrong with saying guys we thought this new format will be better than the old one  

But looks like this new format Is not working so let’s go back to the old format 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

unable to access my creations gallery, it says you don't have enough permission/not authorised.