HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the PM dear commented on the blog dear ♥️😘

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PT 52

Superb update dearie. Loved Geet’s avatar and Maan so adorably controlling himself for her sake…But what scares me is what will happen when they return to India. Pls don’t separate them…So worried for them.

Edited by Nefret19 - 4 years ago
Nefret19 thumbnail

PT 54

OMG! What an action packed update dearie:):):) Superbly written my dear:):):) Everything felt fishy the moment they landed in India…From the whole convoy of cars to the driver to the guards looking at them…Something felt strange. So it was a trap to kidnap Geet! Who is this out to get Geet yaar? I can’t bear the suspense. And something else struck me…Maan was thinking of revealing his identity to Maya & Geet…Who is he in real? He is protecting Geet with his life…Which means he is somehow related to Geet and her past….OMG! I am too curious dearie:):):) Pls reveal the suspense pls…I am scared how Maya is going to react to Maaneet’s relationship…I hope she gives them her blessings…with Maan revealing who he is, who are all these people after Geet and why they are after her….

Nefret19 thumbnail

PT 53

Awwwwwwwwww its so lovey dovey my dearie:):):) Loved it a lot as it says so much about how they love one another. The innocence and purity with which Maan & Geet love one another...the implicit trust they have on one another....Super awesome update dearie....I just wish that Maya will give them her blessings yaar. No villains & villis pls...The mysterious goons after her is enough mystery na...LOLOLOL:):):) I am such a terrible suspense killer in Maaneet stories my dear:):):)

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hot Wala update mugda too cute geet woke up maan is asleep buried in her poor girl so aroused and scared she pushed maan off her geet caring for maan both enjoying their alone time together as now it's time to go back but maan doesn't want to waste any moment with geet he proudly and possessively claim geet as his loved how he dressed her 

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update maaneet back to India where again geet was attacked and maan tried to save her and in all the chaos and fight maan injured and geet is getting scared of losing him she can't live without him and cznt bear to lose him hope Maya understand her daughter love and accept maan 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 55

Guys.. plz empty your pm inbox.. i cant able to send few guys pm.. its been month now.. 

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..

Thank you for pm..

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on blog

This is getting more interesting...😊😊

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for PM

So already maya plotted her plan to get maaneet separated by marrying geet with that Karen..... 

And who is she messing with.... maan will definitely will not let her succeed in her plan 

It's interesting now waiting for another update :)