Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Well I am not too bothered whether it will be karoon or Saroon. I like the tashan between the sisters a lot. Am still waiting for some backstory why they feel that way about each other. So far kayanat is not -ve but the promo for Monday makes me wonder if she will. I hope both don’t turn -ve. For once it will be nice not to see positive and -ve but a clash of ideologies between different belief’s. No body is wrong wrong but everyone has a different faith and different rules of fairness. I love the game of chess played by the characters here for the Riyazat the most here. Everyone has their eye on it to a certain extend. I dont think kayanats love is love in the real sense, she believes he was brought to her by elders and hence he will be hers. She believes her Allah will bring him to her. So far so good, but the will I kill myself in the promo does not go with that belief and I don’t like that promo. I don’t get Saltanat yet, liked her refusal cos she thinks zaroon was not fair and she won’t stand for unfairness to her gender. But her dialogue that she will convince zaroon to accept kayanat makes me wonder what is she all about. Somewhere I feel like her actions does not match with her words. Maybe kayanat too. One thing that is consistent is zaroon, the guy don’t care abt anything as long as he get Saltanat and the riyazat for his dad lol. He will manipulate anyone or any situation to get both. 

Yes...I am more excited to watch sisters tashan compared to other scenes

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

yes i think kainaat and hamza