Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Is it a KaiZa endgame?

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am very confused right now. I have this feeling in my gut that it is a KaiZa endgame but the promos indicate SaRoon endgame. 

Kainat was the first character to be introduced. Usually, the main characters are the ones that are either introduced first or introduced very specially. Kainat was introduced first and she was introduced to a very beautiful shayari. Zaroon also has a tendency to recite shayaris. Is this a possible connection?

Kainat and Zaroon are both obsessive lovers. Kainat thinks Zaroon is her "mehboob". Zaroon thinks Saltanat is his "mohabbat". Zaroon obviously doesn't feel anything for Kainat and Saltanat is very confused about her feelings but she openly denies Zaroon's closeness. 

Zaroon and Kainat both fell in "love" too quickly. Zaroon's love is superficial for now and the whole basis of his love is Saltanat's beauty. Kainat's love is also not true because she sees Zaroon as a toy that Saltanat has snatched so she wants it back. The basis of her love is more about her resentment towards Saltanat.

Why did the makers want Helly to play both characters? If SaRoon is the endgame then why not get a different actress to play Kainat if they intended to make her negative? Maybe it is a KaiZa endgame so Helly will be a part of the lead couple. 

If KaiZa do not end up together then Hamza will most likely plot and succeed in marring Kainat. I don't think this is very plausible because he will get the virasat easily. If SaRoon do get married and Hamza-Kainat get married, the only story left is both couples fighting for the virasat. 

I feel Saltanat is very one-dimensional and very mature already. KaiZa are quite immature and have a lot to learn about love and life, in general. SaRoon are similar to each other in terms of their modern approaches. KaiZa are more similar to each other in terms of their obsessive personalities. 

The title is "sufiyana pyaar mera" with SaRoon happily hugging each other and Kainat in the background looking sad. Whose sufiyana pyaar is it? Zaroon's? Saltanat's? Kainat's?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

I am very confused right now. I have this feeling in my gut that it is a KaiZa endgame but the promos indicate SaRoon endgame. 

Kainat was the first character to be introduced. Usually, the main characters are the ones that are either introduced first or introduced very specially. Kainat was introduced first and she was introduced to a very beautiful shayari. Zaroon also has a tendency to recite shayaris. Is this a possible connection?

Kainat and Zaroon are both obsessive lovers. Kainat thinks Zaroon is her "mehboob". Zaroon thinks Saltanat is his "mohabbat". Zaroon obviously doesn't feel anything for Kainat and Saltanat is very confused about her feelings but she openly denies Zaroon's closeness. 

Zaroon and Kainat both fell in "love" too quickly. Zaroon's love is superficial for now and the whole basis of his love is Saltanat's beauty. Kainat's love is also not true because she sees Zaroon as a toy that Saltanat has snatched so she wants it back. The basis of her love is more about her resentment towards Saltanat.

Why did the makers want Helly to play both characters? If SaRoon is the endgame then why not get a different actress to play Kainat if they intended to make her negative? Maybe it is a KaiZa endgame so Helly will be a part of the lead couple. 

If KaiZa do not end up together then Hamza will most likely plot and succeed in marring Kainat. I don't think this is very plausible because he will get the virasat easily. If SaRoon do get married and Hamza-Kainat get married, the only story left is both couples fighting for the virasat. 

I feel Saltanat is very one-dimensional and very mature already. KaiZa are quite immature and have a lot to learn about love and life, in general. SaRoon are similar to each other in terms of their modern approaches. KaiZa are more similar to each other in terms of their obsessive personalities. 

The title is "sufiyana pyaar mera" with SaRoon happily hugging each other and Kainat in the background looking sad. Whose sufiyana pyaar is it? Zaroon's? Saltanat's? Kainat's?

No offense, I feel like you are thinking too much. From the montage and the fact that they're turning Kainat negative, Saroon is sure to be end-game. Kainat has lots of potential, but it seems almost 100% confirmed that the makers don't know how to handle her. So they're going for the usual ITV trope that is to turn her negative. ITV just does not know how to handle grey characters.

From the promos itself, most of the focus was on Saroon. In fact, the 1st promo was on Zaroon opposing Sultanat's decision and changing her no to a yes. I bet that is what the makers consider as 'Sufiyana Pyaar' no matter how twisted it is. And from what I've seen on Twitter, most people are quick to bash Kainat but Zaroon is easily excused. Till most oppose Saroon, Saroon seems almost confirmed to be end-game. It does not help that most Helly fans are Saroon fans and prefer Saltanat so it is likely that the makers will go by viewers' demand. The feedback here and on Twitter are radically different. 

As I mentioned earlier, it is likely that the makers asked Helly to play both roles, just to give the actress more scope. I agree with you that Sultanat is one-dimensional. 

As for the future storyline, I can bet that Kainat will not get married for a long time and the storyline will be revolving around Kainat plotting to separate Saroon and attempting to attain Zaroon for herself. ITV is still stuck in the mindset that there is nothing beyond marriage.

Hence, it is best to keep your expectations. With how they're destroying Kainat's characterisation, Kaiza is impossible by ITV's standards. The future of the storyline seems even more bleak- with the high possibility of 2 sisters fighting for 1 guy. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

Are they turning Kainat negative? She is not doing anything evil. She does think badly of Saltanat but she does not do anything bad. She never forced Saltanat to reject Zaroon. 

I can't believe CVs are suggesting that girls who follow their elders are destined for disappointment/pain while girls who are independent get all the best things. What a terrible thing to promote. 

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well I am not too bothered whether it will be karoon or Saroon. I like the tashan between the sisters a lot. Am still waiting for some backstory why they feel that way about each other. So far kayanat is not -ve but the promo for Monday makes me wonder if she will. I hope both don’t turn -ve. For once it will be nice not to see positive and -ve but a clash of ideologies between different belief’s. No body is wrong wrong but everyone has a different faith and different rules of fairness. I love the game of chess played by the characters here for the Riyazat the most here. Everyone has their eye on it to a certain extend. I dont think kayanats love is love in the real sense, she believes he was brought to her by elders and hence he will be hers. She believes her Allah will bring him to her. So far so good, but the will I kill myself in the promo does not go with that belief and I don’t like that promo. I don’t get Saltanat yet, liked her refusal cos she thinks zaroon was not fair and she won’t stand for unfairness to her gender. But her dialogue that she will convince zaroon to accept kayanat makes me wonder what is she all about. Somewhere I feel like her actions does not match with her words. Maybe kayanat too. One thing that is consistent is zaroon, the guy don’t care abt anything as long as he get Saltanat and the riyazat for his dad lol. He will manipulate anyone or any situation to get both. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saroon or karoon whoever it is going to be.. it doesn’t matter. But I think the writers need to buck up with the writing of lead characters - zaroon and Sultanat.

The two characters fall so flat especially when their underlying story seed is so good.. her principles that don’t allow her to accept love and his zidd to make her fall in love.. one would think wow but the character execution has been so messed up..

From a writing point of view, today’s episode was a chance to solidify Sultanat’s characterization but the writers failed. All these days, she was silent and she was observing Things happening around her and Processing it .. today was her day to deliver but Extremely hollow dialogues. So do her usool’s allow her to publicly create a tamasha of her family? She was so worried for miajaan and the impact the riyasat drama was creating in him but no thought spared to miajaan’s izzat in public? So everything about her becomes so hollow. 

Zaroon , just a petulant child who wants his zidd fulfilled.. mere dialoguebaazi when he wants to get out of a situation.. only demands from everyone when his wishes are not fulfilled and sulks. And suddenly becomes joyful when he thinks he is getting what he wants.. no conviction in his character at all. Nothing about his character is established.. u don’t feel for him when he was publicly rejected by Sultanat. No appeal at all..

Coming to kainaat... surprisingly she is the most well written character, they keep adding substance to her.. majorly her dialogues keep adding to why she behaves as she does.. from a writing point of view , her confrontations with Sultanat are just a device to add substance to her character.. extremly flawed thinking her character is shown to have but still solidly written.. even when she says outwardly silly dialogues like ‘ my love is true cuz it was decreed by elders’ and others it is mere Dil ki khwaish.. there is some depth to it. First epi. She tells she’d get a good husband by serving the elders and Miyajaan replies god has fulfilled her prayers. So she believes zaroon to be her destiny delivered by god. Again she only waits for gods judgement to deliver cuz it’s been deep rooted in her that mere mortals cannot change destiny.. it is only god.. she isn’t celebrating her victory when s rejected zaroon cuz she knows it’s only one step and zaroon still needs to accept her and she is waiting to see how it will happen. She giving permission to Sultanat and zaroon’s marriage was not her being just goody two shows or show a facade. I think she meant what she said as it goes with her mere mortals cannot change one’s destiny.. this is my character analysis of her. 

how her character will take a turn from here, it has to be seen but till now she has been well written. So much growing up she needs to do.. but sadly can’t say the Same about the two leads s and z.. 

BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Actually I went back and watched the first epi again after reading your post. This time I noticed many things I missed earlier. There are these beautiful lines that define kayanat, something like Raat kI noor (don’t know what this means), pride of morning, baarish something, innocence of doves, depth of ocean all together makes god’s kayanat and then they show her face. Then the line from zaroon during the game, I will change destiny for my Zidh. There is a dialogue from miajan zaroon was born for kayanat. I now think the first episode set the stage for the conflict between god’s will (destiny) and human will (zaroon’s zid). Not sure how they take it forward.

SONAL30 thumbnail

I have this doubt from day 1 that's why i am saying i don't want Zaroon to marry both the girls

If we go by the entry then K had a very dreamy kind of entry  n that beautiful Shayri...

Raat Ka Guroor

Subah Ka Noor

Baarish Ka Suroor

Parindon Ki Sacchaayi

Khwaabon Ki Shehnayi

Samandar Ki Gehrayi

Milao Toh Banti Hai Rab Ki Kainaat...😍😍😍😍

N not to forget when kianaat was dreaming about her would be dulha that time only CVs introduced Zaroon...well they also used a beautiful song that time

Uska Chehra soch rahi hu , Uski aankhen kaisi hain

Jiske liye bechain hai baahein , Uski baahein kaisi hain

Andekhe anjane ki , khwaabon ke parwane ki 

Jispar mera naam likha hai , Us pagal deewane ki

Main hi wo prem kahani hoon...Main deewani...Main deewani

Main piya ki deewani hoon

I never felt so much special about Saltanat's entry...she had a very thanda entry scene...i m liking Saltanat too but on the other hand i m also finding kainaat stubborn BUT not negative...n about that promo i still think it is a dream sequence of Saltanat baki lets see...if the promo is reality n Kainaat is going to do that stupid threatening act then i m done with this show

I think KaiZa r the lead pair rest toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai but as i said i don't want Zaroon to marry both the girls rest they can show anything

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Actually I went back and watched the first epi again after reading your post. This time I noticed many things I missed earlier. There are these beautiful lines that define kayanat, something like Raat kI noor (don’t know what this means), pride of morning, baarish something, innocence of doves, depth of ocean all together makes god’s kayanat and then they show her face. Then the line from zaroon during the game, I will change destiny for my Zidh. There is a dialogue from miajan zaroon was born for kayanat. I now think the first episode set the stage for the conflict between god’s will (destiny) and human will (zaroon’s zid). Not sure how they take it forward.

@bold

Nice observation dear👏

I never thought about that

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

That is a quite an observation. CVs need to be very careful here. If they show Zaroon's zid winning then they are indirectly putting humans above God. I'm not sure why they need to bring in the aspect of God in every little thing. They need to handle this very delicately or viewers will get very upset. 

BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I have this doubt from day 1 that's why i am saying i don't want Zaroon to marry both the girls

If we go by the entry then K had a very dreamy kind of entry  n that beautiful Shayri...

Raat Ka Guroor

Subah Ka Noor

Baarish Ka Suroor

Parindon Ki Sacchaayi

Khwaabon Ki Shehnayi

Samandar Ki Gehrayi

Milao Toh Banti Hai Rab Ki Kainaat...😍😍😍😍

N not to forget when kianaat was dreaming about her would be dulha that time only CVs introduced Zaroon...well they also used a beautiful song that time

Uska Chehra soch rahi hu , Uski aankhen kaisi hain

Jiske liye bechain hai baahein , Uski baahein kaisi hain

Andekhe anjane ki , khwaabon ke parwane ki 

Jispar mera naam likha hai , Us pagal deewane ki

Main hi wo prem kahani hoon...Main deewani...Main deewani

Main piya ki deewani hoon

I never felt so much special about Saltanat's entry...she had a very thanda entry scene...i m liking Saltanat too but on the other hand i m also finding kainaat stubborn BUT not negative...n about that promo i still think it is a dream sequence of Saltanat baki lets see...if the promo is reality n Kainaat is going to do that stupid threatening act then i m done with this show

I think KaiZa r the lead pair rest toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai but as i said i don't want Zaroon to marry both the girls rest they can show anything

You got the kayanat intro lines captured 👏

The lines are so beautiful. I hope they maintain this beauty of kayanat intact. 

Though Saltanat did not have such an impactful introduction of kayanat, the theme song is played on Saltanat and Zaroon, the first promo was on her too. Not sure where they plan to take it. I am good as long as K and S do not turn -ve