Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

First, the Screenplay writer,Dialogue writer and every person who is behind the making of this scene deserves👏👏👏 

Nishika for executing it brilliantly👏❤️

Whole Guddan team deserves👏⭐️

~Today each Akshat's dialogue is love❤️He is the same man who hate mistakes & one who does it was keenly observing Guddan-a girl who committed mistakes every now & then, now his wife, the better half, is now adoring her every good qualities of being unique in her own way & have pure heart filled with love for her dear ones, and admitting the same to her

The way he was proudly saying about His Guddan's good qualities it clearly indicated his deep Adoration for His wife❤️

~Akshat was counting her special qualities before her unlike others who always reminds her about her mistakes😃 Today Guddan was standing between her failures pasted on the wall & achievements in form of Akshat's words. Her achievements wanted her to erase her past failures memory & overcome from those, towards a better life where more achievements are waiting to come on her way.

@Green Well Said👏 & Such a Beautiful shot was that

~Fresh wounds of heart are always painful, healing from those gives time & little pain too. But when these wounds are not healed for longer time they turned into Nasoor(canker) which is very difficult to heal. Guddan's mistakes too has become Nasoor for her & she has no confidence left to heal it.😭

~The rays of new hope given by her achievements, his Husband, becomes her backbone & gave her the needed confidence to eradicate those Nasoors from her life. It pains her a lot to eradicate them, even incidents of her past lowered her confidence in this process.🥺 After bearing all the pains which she got while removal fight of Nasoors, she came out with flying colors & was now all tired. She cried out all her pain and took some rest by head downing on his knees.

I just loved how he came and stood b/w the wall and his underconfident wifey then gently moved behind her, held her and slowly guided her towards the wall by reassuring her with his eyes and slight head nod, MESMERISINGLY BEAUTIFUL, this kind of support just blew away ur inner feelings & u crave for SOMEONE like him to stand beside you like forever

~Akshat being the caring Husband and Friend was happy to see her winning and expresses the same with his smile.He gave her the support to stand & provided the much needed comfort by embracing her, gently patting her head and wiped all her tears.❤️Now Guddan Akshat Jindal's tag of Galtiyon Ki Dukaan has been finally removed.

~Loved Initiating of hug by Akshat❤️

HUG WAS DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB le lio one🤗

~Loved the song lyrics and more than that loved the way you have beautifully described in terms of Akshan.⭐️👍🏼

~Today I felt I am reading 2 posts in a single post- one is episode based the other one song based🤔

Both are Amazingly Beautiful.👏👏👏

Lots of love❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Thank U Kavya❤️🤗Mereko 2 posts kholna nahi tha q ki IF is nakhrewala so I merged two topics in one My Replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I really really enjoyed reading this ,you have perfectly expressed Akshan's feelings!!!!!,I am happy to see someone not judging Guddan because of how many mistakes has she done,but because of how there is perfection in imperfection ,you have summed it beautifully ,Akshat is a breeze of fresh air for Guddan who has only heard criticisms all her life ,but Akshat points out her strengths which gives her confidence in her abilities 

Thank U Maha🤗

@Bold Jindal Saab is taking all our Dil with his Unique personality ⭐️along with care and affection towards His wife

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

Fantastic post👍🏼👏👏

Started my day wid such a beautiful post

I look forward to your writing.

You are awesome!

Nishika were phenomenal ❤️

Thank U Sobiya🤗, Keep loving Akshan/Nishika❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Dil Jaan jigar sab le lo for this post yaar 

It was so amazing ❤️❤️

Awww Sab le lia🤗Thank u so much aap bhi le lio sab❤️

What's ur name?😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Fantastic post Saru!!! 😊 You expressed so beautifully what the scene was trying to convey! 

The team did a fab job! So beautifully portrayed one big huddle and pain removed from Guddan’s life... Akshat has truly proved that he is not just a worthy husband but also the most sensitive and amazing life partner anyone can ask for... his sole focus on trying to remove all the pain from Guddan’s life is so evident... his line that ‘main kitne dinon se soch raha Hun ki unko Yahan nahi hona chahiye’ shows that he has been just trying to find a way of removing such a big piece of his wife’s life which is causing her so much pain every second of the day...

Again his line ‘inne tumhe baht Takleef pahunchaayi hai na’... us wajah ko hataana Hi tha Akshat ko kyunki wo Guddan ko us takleef mein Dekh nahi sakta tha... uska ek bhi aansun Akshat ko bhi usse bhi zyada takleef pahunchaata hai... he wants to get rid of all reasons causing her pain... this being a big one...

Thank U Kashish❤️

@Bold Well said 👍🏼Whole Guddan team just gifted us a memorable scene to cherish⭐️Jindal Saab is PYAAR, Mereko bhi chahiye ekThe way he expresses his feelings,care and affection is totally Dil le lo ones so deep and so genuine❤️He was also suffering watching her suffer😒 so he wanted to throw away that root cause which prick his Gudiya's mind and soul & HE DID THAT VERY BEAUTIFULLY by himself guiding her to face the fear to giving the support she needed to execute what he asked her to do plus giving and reassuring HIS TOGETHERNESS FOR LIFETIME with that hug and finally guding her back to THE NEW WORLD FREE OF GUILTY PASTS,Ahhhh I cry at these meaningful gestures😭

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Dil le lo post for a dil le lo episode ❤️

I was crying after witnessing such an heart warming scene though kanika didnt uttered any dialogue bt she potrayed guddan's every emotions so flawlessly nishika are slaying as Akshan 😭

So finally that mistake wall has been removed from guddan life i m so happy and it was our wish to remove that wall and Akshat providing guddan emotional support🥳

I dont have any words to describe that hug it was so beautiful the person who always hesitated to reciprocate her hug today he himself initiate that hug perhaps this is one of the most beautiful Akshan hug ❤️

Dil le lia Kajal❤️, Thank u🤗

@Bold Count me too, I understand

Hug was so DIL JAN JIGAR SAB le lo one with his content smile

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le Lo for the post 🤗❤️

kya likha hai aap ne ! ❤️❤️❤️

I don't have words to describe this scene ❤️

& I couldn't help myself from making gifs on the entire sequence even if that took me really long 😳

This scene was beautifully picturized 👍🏼

Each dialogue, each movement, each gesture was meaningful & "Ishq nahi aasaan" added magic to the scene 

& also the bg tune that was played at the end starting from the time AJ starts consoling Guddu was beautiful & added so much to the feel of the whole sequence 😳❤️

Kudos to the cvs for making the sequence the way as it turned out to be 👏👏👏

Awww Dil le lia Genie aap bhi le lio❤️Thank u🤗

@Bold Indeed mereko bhi bahut time laga yeh post likhne mein😛 & THIS SCENE INDEED deserve our appreciation👍🏼⭐️ ALL UR GIFS WERE MY FAV MOMENTS AND SPL DIL LE LO FOR THEM ONCE AGAIN THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS GENIE👏, I LOVE YOU❤️

@Purple Me too loved that calm tone so magical one and CV's deserves our DIL JAAN AND JIGAR for this precious gift❤️👏