~~Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere Jaise Tera Aasmaan~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CV's Thank you so much for such an amazing episode❤️How beautifully you guys closed the BIGGEST FEAR IN GUDDAN's LIFE with the help of HER DOST,HER HUMSAFAR, HER JINDAL SAABHaq se DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LIO smiley31

CV's what a wonderful picturization of Akshan scene + "Ishq Nahi Aasan" added more intensity to the sceneNishika flawlessly portrayed Akshan's emotions ⭐️ 👏 *Happy Tears*😭 I am gonna quote Akshat's each dialogue bcz it's worth quoting❤️ + Nishant the way u expressed Akshat's feelings at each of the words spoken were on point👍🏼Spl mention to Kanika, w/o a single dialogue, she effortlessly enacted the turmoil of GUDDAN so beautifully that it touched my dil👏⭐️Dil Jaan Jigar sab Haq se le lio Nishika❤️ Thank You for being our Akshan🤗I love You❤️*Kaala Teekas*☯️

"Guddan Tum bewakoof ho par usse kayi zyada bholi bhi ho, bahut jaldi nervous ho jaati ho lekin SABSE MUSHQUIL SITUATION MEIN SABSE AJEEBO GAREEB JUGAAD TUM HI KO SOOJTHE HAI, Moophat ho par ISS GHAR MEIN SABSE BADA DIL SIRF TUMHARE PASS HAI....JISKELIYE JO BHI KARTI HO SACHE DIL AUR POORE NISHTA KE SAATH KARTI HO...."

Just look at Akshat's wordsIt clearly indicates how beautifully he understands His Guddan & adores her good qualities🤗He admits even though she is jhalli bewakoof & moophat he cant deny the truth that she is innocent and comes up with some unusual ideas which no one can ever could think of in mushquil situations👍🏼He wholeheartedly loves the fact that His Guddan has THE BEST HEART in whole Jindal Bhavan who knows to respect and take care of every single person with sache dil and saaf mann❤️

"AUR JISKE PASS ITNA BADA DIL HO WOH YEH SAARI GALATIYAM KAR HI NAHI SAKTA....MAIN MANN HI NAHI SAKTA KI INN SAB GALATIYOM KE PEECHE SIRF TUMHARA HAATH HAI"

He thereby declares that a person who possess such GOLDEN HEART cant make such mistakes & he wont believe that His Guddan can be blamed solely for these mistakes

"Tumne aaj Durga bahu ke liye kia hai na Guddan USSE YEH SAABIT HOTA HAI KI TUMHARE DIL MEIN SAB KE LIYE KITNA PYAAR HAI AUR SABKE LIYE KITNI IZZATH HAI"

"Agar main udaas hu toh sirf yeh jaankar ki bua ji apni baat saabit karne ke liye kis hadh tak chali gayi....!!!!Par tum sab kuch jaante huye bhi ki TUM SAHI HO AUR WOH GALAT sab kuch chup chap sunti rahi sirf unki maan rakhne ke liye na? AAJ MERE DIL MEIN TUMHARE LIYE IZZATH AUR BHI BADH GAYI HAI GUDDAN "

He made it clear to her the reason for his udaasi being buaji's tareeka for proving her POV👏He once again acknowledged her efforts in taking care of parivaar wale with so much love & respect & admitted that HE IS SO PROUD OF HER❤️Akshat said Guddan's respect in his heart has increased very much because of her good deeds & on hearing this a happy tear escaped her eyes 🤗That was such a DIL LE LO moment

"Main itne din se yehi soch raha hu ki tumhein apni yeh galatiyom bhari parchiyom ko dekh dekhkar APNE AAP KO SAZA DENE KI ZARURAT NAHI HAI.....!!!!"

Just look at his face, it clearly says along with her his heart also aches watching her suffering day by day living with the burden of this mistake wallHe so wanted to erase that root cause from her life, from their life once and for all so that TEARS never touch his wife's eyes because of her past's guilty mistakes👍🏼

"Aur Aaj Tumhara Dost aur Tumhara Pati hone ke naate main tumse kuch maangna chahta hu,THAAMO MERA HAATH AUR MERE SAATH MILKAR APNI INN ATEET KI GALATIYOM KO HAMESHA HAMESHA KE LIYE HATA DO YAHAN SE.....INN PARCHIYOM NE BAHUT RULAYA HAI NA TUMKO TOH AAJ HUM MILKAR TUMHARE AASUVOM KI JAD HO HI MITA DENGE...."

So As Her Pati, as Her Dost, he asked her a promise of togetherness from his Patni, from his dost to erase those painful scars from their life..... He wanted to eliminate that factor which always demotivated his wife in her journey of success & become a roadblock to her happiness....!!!!👍🏼

After this, the whole Akshan sequence was filled with DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LIO moments that will just make u go gaga over them & make ur dil explode with a lot of emotions ❤️*Fangirling Mode* will be hyperactive for each Akshan shipper just like me🤪

He knows it will be so difficult for her to do what he has asked her for to do👍🏼So he made sure he initiate this shubh kaam🤗I so loved the way he himself held her hand tightly and moved it towards the mistake board so that the chits can be removed while she was struggling with her inner emotions

I loved how CV's beautifully merged the past events to show the inner turmoil of Guddan⭐️ When she closed her eyes , past strikes her dil so badly & she withdrew her hand from his hand indicating her shaken heart and mind😒

The scenes followed after this scene were so heart warming shots where Akshat comes in front and stand b/w Guddan and the Mistake wall while she is slowly going backwards out of fear & of being under confident🥺, he came and stood behind her, held her both shoulders, assuring HIS SAATH thereby reducing her darr was such a DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO moment🤗

She helplessly looked back directly into his eyes which gave her THE MUCH NEEDED CONFIDENCE & with slight head nod he asked her to go ahead indirectly assuring that DONT BE AFRAID, I AM HERE FOR YOU, I AM HERE WITH YOU, TUMSE HO PAAYEGA GUDDAN👍🏼

This was another DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB le lo moment for me where he was slightly guiding her to move forward by holding her shaken shoulders, Awww😭, My dil just got so much happiness watching this way of Support from a PATI TO HIS PATNI in overcoming her life's biggest fear🤗

Slowly He held her hand in his hand and guide their hands to remove the chits

The first removed chit just flew away and fell directly on her face, he took that away with a slight smile adoring his lips indicating his happiness of making his wifey finally trying to remove the pain of guilty past from her life forever🥳It indirectly indicates that in their future Akshat wont allow any scars & reminants of guilty past to touch HIS WIFE,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal👍🏼

When her hands got still for the second time & was feeling low,he immediately held her hand and provided her the assurance once again🤗

She looked back into his eyes once again which were radiating HER CONFIDENCE & Together they removed all the mistake chits❤️

After removing all the chits, when she turn back she was welcomed by his assuring smile which said ALL IS WELL, YOU ARE NOW FREE OF ALL BURDENS, GUDDAN TUMSE SAB HO PAAAYEGA🤗

When her eyes fell on the chits on floor, Her confidence once again got shaken and she just broke down, This was so heart wrenching to watch🥺

He allowed her to shed tears so that she can feel relieved of releasing the pain of guilt Then he also kneeled down before her and slightly patted her head consoling her🤗

"Guddan aaj se Tumhari zindagi mein inn galatiyom ki KOI JAGAH NAHI HAI, BILKUL NAHI"

Then Akshat declared that from today onwards THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY PLACE FOR THESE MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE🥳

She just cluched on to him and shed her tears while he kept patting her head so affectionately❤️This was such a heart warming scene, Awww🤗

He gave her another assuring smile, Awwdorable🤗

He slowly made her stand on her feet👍🏼

Akshat embraced her and allowed her to cry in his arms so that she can feel solace in her mind and heart❤️She was clinging on to his knees for support but he held her and enveloped her into his safe zone close to his heart indirectly saying HIS GUDDAN  WILL ALWAYS STAY CLOSE TO HIS HEART🤗 & SHE WILL BE SPECIAL TO HIM JUST LIKE HIS HEART BEAT❤️*Happy Tears*😭

The Man who always felt awkward whenever she hugged him today he himself initiated the hug,gave her the much needed sukoon in his arms & she cried her heart out in his embraceHe slightly patted her head and that slight content smile adoring his lips while having her in his arms was so DIL LE LO❤️Finally we got an Akshan Hug to cherish for a lifetime, I CRY😭

Very gently he wiped away her tears🤗

He held her hand once again👍🏼& walked away from that mistake chits that were crushed mercilessly under their feet😎 Thus from here starts THE JOURNEY OF Mrs.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL, who is free from her guilty past of "The Wall Of Mistakes" with her Husband AKSHAT JINDAL🥳

After watching today's epi,I dont know Y but Today I feel like dedicating a song for our Pyaare Akshan❤️This is one of my fav fav song & Akshan this is for you from my side🤗I feel the lyrics absolutely fit for describing Akshan's journey👍🏼It's totally My POV wrt Akshan & a/c to the song lyrics😳

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan

Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere

Jaise Tera Aasmaan

Eventhough Akshan marriage was totally planned by DESTINY itself, Akshat knowingly ya unknowingly always become THE SUPPORT SYSTEM of his betterhalf Mrs.Guddan Akshat JindalHe was always there for her AS HER MENTOR, AS HER PROTECTOR, AS HER DOST no matter what👍🏼He always made sure she always have his back and she always have HIS SAFE ZONE OF PROTECTION where she can feel her safe from the evil world🤗He always acts like Her AASMAN providing her the shelter of confidence, support,respect,care & safety❤️

Jo Dhup Nikli Chaya Ban Jaaunga

Jo Ho Tu Akeli Saaya Ban Jaaunga

Jo Uljhan Mein Ho Mann Main Behlaaunga

Today Akshat become COOL SHADE for her so that she can face the heat of her past scars right infront of her eyesAkshat today tried to BE HER SHADOW when she needed his support to face her biggest fearWhen her steps stumbled& she was moving back,he was the one who gave her the confidence to move ahead and throw away those mistake chits from her life🤗When she & her mind were struggling to find peace in that miserable situation remembering those painful mistakes of her life,HIS BOTH HANDS ON HER SHOULDER gave her the comfort she wanted atm❤️

Tum Aa Gaye Ho Toh Jeena Aaya Hai

Khushiya Ka Tumne Yeh Jaal Bichaya Hai

Khoya Hain Khudko Ya Sab Kuch Paaya Hai

Today Guddan found a new herself🥳 Guddan Gupta the girl who struggled her whole life to get rid of the pain caused by this chits of her mistakes was given a new life by Her dost,Her Pati Akshat Jindal by declaring that She, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is capable of creating wonders in her life....👍🏼He made her to erase the root cause of her tears by clearing out all those chits from the mistake wall & there by giving her the confidence of happiness that MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL SE SAB KUCH SAHI SE HO PAAYEGA❤️She found a new herself who is more confident & who is more proud to be herself which happened only because of Akshat's presence & his motivations in her life🥳

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan

Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere

Jaise Tera Aasmaan

Ho Gam Ke Badal Mujhpe Tham Jaane De

Bechainiyo Ko Mujhse Takrane De

Dukhti Ho Koi Baat Mujhpe Aane De

Akshat wanted His Guddan to forget all pains & worries related to her past today itselfHe doesn't want tears to touch his Gudiya's eyes & because of that he wanted her to erase all those chits today itself👍🏼

Dil Sochta Tha Ke Koi Apna Ho

Koi Raaz Na Ho Jo Uss Se Rakhna Ho

Aankhein Na Kholu Main Shayad Sapna Ho

Guddan always wanted someone to be by her side, her Apna who will hold her hand and help her in correcting her mistakes rather than counting them & Destiny gifted her Akshat Jindal as her Pati,as her DostShe never wanted to keep any secret b/w them but she had to due to circumstances and when all MU got cleared she just wants Her relationship with her Jindal Saab to be safe forever❤️

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan

Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere

Jaise Tera Aasmaan

The man who hated mistakes and people who commits mistakes today helped His wife to get rid of the Tag "GALATIYOM KI DUKAAN" by erasing the past memories of mistake chits completely from her life by assuring his Forever SAATH & giving her the CONFIDENCE by motivating her with his constant efforts....!!!!!❤️ Magical Badlaav At Best⭐️

Ab yeh 2 din kaise katenge yaar?Monday pls do come fast pleaseee

Love😳

Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic post Saru you made this special moments of Akshan more memorable by your wonderful post👏

Today's Akshan scene has great importance in their relationship and journey.

Akshat took the initiative of freeing Guddan from his past and stood like pillar for this tough and rough process. He pointed and praised out all the qualities which Guddan's has but people always pointed her galtiyaan. He made Guddan realise that you don't need to keeping hurting with all these chits of your past and made her realise it is time to move forward with confidence and determination. Loved all the lines said by Akshat. 👍🏼👏

Guddan was petrified to do all this but her Jeevansathi helped her to eradicate all the past pain one by one.

The best thing I liked that when both walked over all the chits which indicated the all past pain is crushed and buired and it is the time to rise and shine.

Nishant and Kanika both were outstanding today in this scene. They both slayed the emotions very well 👌👏

kavya1994 thumbnail

First, the Screenplay writer,Dialogue writer and every person who is behind the making of this scene deserves👏👏👏 

Nishika for executing it brilliantly👏❤️

~Today each Akshat's dialogue is love❤️He is the same man who hate mistakes & one who does it was keenly observing Guddan-a girl who committed mistakes every now & then, now his wife, the better half, is now adoring her every good qualities of being unique in her own way & have pure heart filled with love for her dear ones, and admitting the same to her

~Akshat was counting her special qualities before her unlike others who always reminds her about her mistakes😃 Today Guddan was standing between her failures pasted on the wall & achievements in form of Akshat's words. Her achievements wanted her to erase her past failures memory & overcome from those, towards a better life where more achievements are waiting to come on her way.

~Fresh wounds of heart are always painful, healing from those gives time & little pain too. But when these wounds are not healed for longer time they turned into Nasoor(canker) which is very difficult to heal. Guddan's mistakes too has become Nasoor for her & she has no confidence left to heal it.😭

~The rays of new hope given by her achievements, his Husband, becomes her backbone & gave her the needed confidence to eradicate those Nasoors from her life. It pains her a lot to eradicate them, even incidents of her past lowered her confidence in this process.🥺 After bearing all the pains which she got while removal fight of Nasoors, she came out with flying colors & was now all tired. She cried out all her pain and took some rest by head downing on his knees.

~Akshat being the caring Husband and Friend was happy to see her winning and expresses the same with his smile.He gave her the support to stand & provided the much needed comfort by embracing her, gently patting her head and wiped all her tears.❤️Now Guddan Akshat Jindal's tag of Galtiyon Ki Dukaan has been finally removed.

~Loved Initiating of hug by Akshat❤️

~Loved the song lyrics and more than that loved the way you have beautifully described in terms of Akshan.⭐️👍🏼

~Today I felt I am reading 2 posts in a single post- one is episode based the other one song based🤔

Both are Amazingly Beautiful.👏👏👏

Lots of love❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

I really really enjoyed reading this ,you have perfectly expressed Akshan's feelings!!!!!,I am happy to see someone not judging Guddan because of how many mistakes has she done,but because of how there is perfection in imperfection ,you have summed it beautifully ,Akshat is a breeze of fresh air for Guddan who has only heard criticisms all her life ,but Akshat points out her strengths which gives her confidence in her abilities 

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic post👍🏼👏👏

Started my day wid such a beautiful post

I look forward to your writing.

You are awesome!

Nishika were phenomenal ❤️

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Dil Jaan jigar sab le lo for this post yaar 

It was so amazing ❤️❤️

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic post Saru!!! 😊 You expressed so beautifully what the scene was trying to convey! 

The team did a fab job! So beautifully portrayed one big huddle and pain removed from Guddan’s life... Akshat has truly proved that he is not just a worthy husband but also the most sensitive and amazing life partner anyone can ask for... his sole focus on trying to remove all the pain from Guddan’s life is so evident... his line that ‘main kitne dinon se soch raha Hun ki unko Yahan nahi hona chahiye’ shows that he has been just trying to find a way of removing such a big piece of his wife’s life which is causing her so much pain every second of the day...

Again his line ‘inne tumhe baht Takleef pahunchaayi hai na’... us wajah ko hataana Hi tha Akshat ko kyunki wo Guddan ko us takleef mein Dekh nahi sakta tha... uska ek bhi aansun Akshat ko bhi usse bhi zyada takleef pahunchaata hai... he wants to get rid of all reasons causing her pain... this being a big one...

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dil le lo post for a dil le lo episode ❤️

I was crying after witnessing such an heart warming scene though kanika didnt uttered any dialogue bt she potrayed guddan's every emotions so flawlessly nishika are slaying as Akshan 😭

So finally that mistake wall has been removed from guddan life i m so happy and it was our wish to remove that wall and Akshat providing guddan emotional support🥳

I dont have any words to describe that hug it was so beautiful the person who always hesitated to reciprocate her hug today he himself initiate that hug perhaps this is one of the most beautiful Akshan hug ❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le Lo for the post 🤗❤️

kya likha hai aap ne ! ❤️❤️❤️

I don't have words to describe this scene ❤️

& I couldn't help myself from making gifs on the entire sequence even if that took me really long 😳

This scene was beautifully picturized 👍🏼

Each dialogue, each movement, each gesture was meaningful & "Ishq nahi aasaan" added magic to the scene 

& also the bg tune that was played at the end starting from the time AJ starts consoling Guddu was beautiful & added so much to the feel of the whole sequence 😳❤️

Kudos to the cvs for making the sequence the way as it turned out to be 👏👏👏

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Fantastic post Saru you made this special moments of Akshan more memorable by your wonderful post👏

Today's Akshan scene has great importance in their relationship and journey.

Akshat took the initiative of freeing Guddan from his past and stood like pillar for this tough and rough process. He pointed and praised out all the qualities which Guddan's has but people always pointed her galtiyaan. He made Guddan realise that you don't need to keeping hurting with all these chits of your past and made her realise it is time to move forward with confidence and determination. Loved all the lines said by Akshat. 👍🏼👏

Guddan was petrified to do all this but her Jeevansathi helped her to eradicate all the past pain one by one.

The best thing I liked that when both walked over all the chits which indicated the all past pain is crushed and buired and it is the time to rise and shine.

Nishant and Kanika both were outstanding today in this scene. They both slayed the emotions very well 👌👏

Thank U Chit🤗

@Bold Well Said & I Agree⭐️👍🏼The way He stood with her giving her confidence via his little efforts be it via words or via his gestures all were TOTALLY DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB le lo❤️🤗

@Purple Me too loved how just like he held her hand and guide her to that biggest fear so that she can erase it frm their life forever he once again held her hand and took her along with him & there by guiding her to a whole new world of THEM leaving behind that scary past memories by mercilessly stepping on to them🥳BEAUTIFUL SHOTCV's deserve👏

@Green Nishika were phenomenal⭐️👏