AAZ has already discussed about Tiger 3 with Salman and Aditya Chopra

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ali Abbas Zafar has already discussed the idea of third film in 'Tiger' franchise with Salman Khan and Aditya Chopra

Kicked about cracking third instalment of 'Tiger' franchise: Ali Abbas Zafar

Ali Abbas Zafar and Salman Khan

Ali Abbas Zafar and Salman Khan

•  
  •  

WRITTEN BY

PTI

Updated: May 3, 2019, 12:56 AM IST

Sponsored Links

You May Like

30 Chilling Locations - Abandoned And Left To DecayEditorChoice

Two Sisters. Two DNA Tests. Two Different Results.AncestryDNA®

What does your last name say about you?Ancestry

by Taboola

Ali Abbas Zafar has cracked the idea for the third instalment of the 'Tiger' franchise and the director says the story has the potential to turn out into a great film. The first instalment of the franchise, Ek Tha Tiger was helmed by Kabir Khan while the second, Tiger Zinda Hai, was directed by Ali Abbas Zafar. Both the films featured superstar Salman Khan alongside Katrina Kaif.

"It has always been important for me to find the story first. So I am extremely happy and kicked with the story I've found for 'Tiger'. It'll take the instalment forward and will be synonymous with what the franchise has been doing," Ali said.

The actor says he is yet to put pen to paper and will only start working on the project once his upcoming Bharat is "out of his system." "I will wait for 'Bharat' to release first. But I've discussed the idea with Salman and Aditya Chopra both. I think there is a great film there in the story."

Bharat, a remake of the 2014 Korean drama Ode to my Father, is scheduled to release on June 5. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He is also making a love story with Bhai.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please pick some other actress. Tired of salman/Katrina pairing. 

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yaar to Ali bhai overdose kardenge SALKAT ka.. iske 3 saal ke baad ane de.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

AAZ has proven himself as the shinning knight, victorious commander of a half sinking ship.

He is going to keep Salman and Katrina afloat for few more years. I just hope it doesn't come so soon.