Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Renu...kind of spoiled your post with my views😛Comments in bold. 

You didn’t spoil my post, Ishani! I agree with all of your points on there. 😊

Rainz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I am again raising this point of pointing Krishna's character. Even, I didn't like how Krishna behaved with Veer  .But somewhere, I was watching her from Veer Krishna's story not from the perspective of Radhe Krishna's story. We know Veer risked his life to save her but Radhey also risked his life for her too. We know that Radhey Krishna was a mismatch but the thing is Radhey too loved Krishna very much,  his way of showing love was not correct but the truth is that he loved her too. We haven't watched the old episodes or we haven't felt that chemistry between them because of their mismatch. But, if Krishna would have forgiven Veer, then also she would have been bashed ,the reason, that she didn't take stand for her late husband. Even, if she had forgiven him, then also,  Veer had to go to jail for hit and run case as someone had to go as a person died. It's not easy for a woman to forgive a man who killed her husband. When we see the story from Veer Krishna perspective,  we may understand that how tough it would have been for her to be cold hearted for the guy who killed her husband. We like Veer more than Radhey and that's what make us feel the injustice happened to him but injustice happened with Radhey too. Though, Veer was not intentionally responsible for that but he did a mistake and someone had to pay for his deeds. I know, Krishna should have taken responsibility of Nayani but after seeing this attitude of Sunaina, I can say that, Sunaina must have done something to keep nayani stay away from Krishna. No matter, what Krishna's decision would have been, I have seen people bashing her character  on instagram . If she showed love towards Veer, she was bashed, if she showed hatred towards Veer, she was still bashed. It's just the matter of perspective. If you see her from Radhey Krishna perspective, you will accept her hate towards Veer. If you watch her from Veer Krishna perspective, you would hate her. That's the thing. This is what I feel after thinking from both sides. 

Renee, I completely agree! I’m not sure why some fans get so upset over a character to the point of bashing them. First off, it’s fiction. Second off, any good fiction will create lead characters who aren’t perfect, who are human beings and just try to do the best that they can under difficult circumstances. What I love about Krishna and Veer is that they are complex. They aren’t perfect, and they try to manage difficult situations the best way they know how. It’s easy for us viewers to second guess what we think they should have done, how we prefer they would have behaved. But that’s just our opinion. These characters are creations of the writers, and just as we have beliefs about how the characters should act, so do the people who actually created them. 

Take the situation with Nayani for example. I was the one who said I wish Krishna had stayed in touch with Nayani, because they always had a good relationship and Nayani was innocent in everything that had happened. That was before I saw how Sunaina is still behaving after 5 years. Now I agree with you - there’s a good chance that Sunaina kept Nayani and Krishna apart. And even if she didn’t, maybe Krishna did not want to deal with Sunaina at all, even if that meant separating from Nayani as well. I wouldn’t blame Krishna for that - it’s a perfectly human emotion. Many human beings choose to avoid confrontation for their own mental health. Why should Krishna be any different? Is it because ITV has made us expect the mahaan female lead, who puts her needs after everyone else’s? Personally I would take a realistic, imperfect female lead who I can relate to, over a mahaan one, any day. 

Just my thoughts. I’m upset to hear that people are bashing Krishna on other sites, but I guess stuff like that always happens on the internet. Makes me even more grateful for this forum and its members that we can have rational discussions here! 😊

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainz

Renee, I completely agree! I’m not sure why some fans get so upset over a character to the point of bashing them. First off, it’s fiction. Second off, any good fiction will create lead characters who aren’t perfect, who are human beings and just try to do the best that they can under difficult circumstances. What I love about Krishna and Veer is that they are complex. They aren’t perfect, and they try to manage difficult situations the best way they know how. It’s easy for us viewers to second guess what we think they should have done, how we prefer they would have behaved. But that’s just our opinion. These characters are creations of the writers, and just as we have beliefs about how the characters should act, so do the people who actually created them. 

Take the situation with Nayani for example. I was the one who said I wish Krishna had stayed in touch with Nayani, because they always had a good relationship and Nayani was innocent in everything that had happened. That was before I saw how Sunaina is still behaving after 5 years. Now I agree with you - there’s a good chance that Sunaina kept Nayani and Krishna apart. And even if she didn’t, maybe Krishna did not want to deal with Sunaina at all, even if that meant separating from Nayani as well. I wouldn’t blame Krishna for that - it’s a perfectly human emotion. Many human beings choose to avoid confrontation for their own mental health. Why should Krishna be any different? Is it because ITV has made us expect the mahaan female lead, who puts her needs after everyone else’s? Personally I would take a realistic, imperfect female lead who I can relate to, over a mahaan one, any day. 

Just my thoughts. I’m upset to hear that people are bashing Krishna on other sites, but I guess stuff like that always happens on the internet. Makes me even more grateful for this forum and its members that we can have rational discussions here! 😊

Renu, loved to read each single word of yours. And talking about Nayani, I too said the same for Krishna what you said. Even, I too was upset with Krishna's behavior but yes, we can't behave as if we are God and even Lord Rama also did mistake of taking Agni pariksha of Sita, although, I don't want to include mythology here, as that's just a myth or might have happened in real, we don't know but still people worship lord Rama. But when it comes to ITV shows, like you said ,people want the leads to behave mahan, perfect, ideal who can't do anything wrong. Even, the best people on this earth have taken wrong decisions in their lives. It's natural and obvious but because of that we can't hate a character forever who we loved earlier. Even, we aren't perfect. That's the thing. Loved reading what you wrote  Renu. ♥♥

Rainz thumbnail

Renu, loved to read each single word of yours. And talking about Nayani, I too said the same for Krishna what you said. Even, I too was upset with Krishna's behavior but yes, we can't behave as if we are God and even Lord Rama also did mistake of taking Agni parish's of Sita, although, I don't want to include mythology here, as that's just a myth or might have happened in real, we don't know but still people worship lord Rama. But when it comes to ITV shows, like you said ,people want the leads to behave mahan, perfect, ideal who can't do anything wrong. Even, the best people on this earth have taken wrong decisions in their lives. It's natural and obvious but because of that we can't hate a character forever who we loved earlier. Even, we aren't perfect. That's the thing. Loved reading what you wrote  Renu. ♥♥

Thank you, Renee!! And thank you for bringing up such an important topic 🤗 It’s a sign of how much we love these characters that we take the time to understand them, analyze them, and accept them even when, especially when, they’re imperfect. And for those who are bashin Krishna, I’ll steal Veer’s line - hate is another form of love 😆

I did want to comment on what you said earlier about Krishna and Radhe. I think you’re absolutely right about most of us viewers being more attached to Krishna and Veer’s relationship rather than her relationship with Radhe. So emotionally, we feel more upset when she draws away from Veer. But just because many of us didn’t watch the episodes with Radhe, or didn’t feel that he was the right match for Krishna, doesn’t mean we can question the depth of her feelings for him. You said it perfectly, Renee - he was her first husband, and he loved her deeply. Can we imagine how torn Krishna must have felt when she learned that the man she fell in love with, who she gave herself to mind, body, and soul, was the man who was responsible for Radhe’s death? How guilty she must have felt that this was the person who she fought the Shuklas to marry? And how guilty and torn she still feels today, five years later, because she knows that despite everything, she still loves Veer, even if she won’t admit it to him?

Personally, I’m really looking forward to the moment when Veer and Krishna talk, actually talk, about everything that happened and how they feel. I hope the writers give us that moment between them. 

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously rainz ....Veer & Krishna need to Talk ..Even after marrige they never talked properly ...I want proper confrontation between them where they actually keep their POV in front of each other 

As now show is moving with slow pace so I expect we will get KrishVeer scene slow paced tooo .A proper one ..please CVs 🙏

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Welcome back..Aneeqa.

Yaar....yeh kya baat huyi???Tu itna kyun gussa hai ????😆No one bashed Krishna over here .....everybody put their view point very decently.Here some may have criticised her but nobody bashed her...yaar!!!! And...if u talk about me...I'm really annoyed with this character and my comments about Krishna's character may hurt anyone ...so I'm staying away from commenting about the character. I think, I mentioned this in one of my post to Renu also.Aneeqa... frankly speaking the bashing is going on insta...over there they have been calling names for Krishna...and that's not done!!!

LOL

Yaar awein bol dia tha bashing... I had my personal reasons... I was a bit occupied... 

As for Krishna, yaar to each his own? Everyone has their own perspectives and I think I'm okay with that. To some Krishna is a well-defined character, to me, she's human learning from mistakes... I'm sure you and others might have come across times when you make a decision, right or wrong because you feel that is the best decision at the time - which actually is the worst decision - but that's how you learn - that's how you grow - Krishna made a decision - right or wrong - and she'll learn from that... this could actually be the turning point of Krishna and Veer's relationship... when mended, the trust would be an unbreakable one... or so I believe! 

annx thumbnail

I am again raising this point of pointing out at Krishna's character. Even, I didn't like how Krishna behaved with Veer  .But somewhere, I was watching her from Veer Krishna's story not from the perspective of Radhe Krishna's story. We know Veer risked his life to save her but Radhey also risked his life for her too. We know that Radhey Krishna was a mismatch but the thing is Radhey too loved Krishna very much,  his way of showing love was not correct but the truth is that he loved her too. We haven't watched the old episodes or we haven't felt that chemistry between them because of their mismatch. But, if Krishna would have forgiven Veer, then also she would have been bashed ,the reason, that she didn't take stand for her late husband. Even, if she had forgiven him, then also,  Veer had to go to jail for hit and run case as someone had to go as a person died. It's not easy for a woman to forgive a man who killed her husband. When we see the story from Veer Krishna perspective,  we may understand that how tough it would have been for her to be cold hearted for the guy who killed her husband. We like Veer more than Radhey and that's what make us feel the injustice happened to him but injustice happened with Radhey too. Though, Veer was not intentionally responsible for that but he did a mistake and someone had to pay for his deeds. I know, Krishna should have taken responsibility of Nayani but after seeing this attitude of Sunaina, I can say that, Sunaina must have done something to keep nayani stay away from Krishna. No matter, what Krishna's decision would have been, I have seen people bashing her character  on instagram . If she showed love towards Veer, she was bashed, if she showed hatred towards Veer, she was still bashed. It's just the matter of perspective. If you see her from Radhey Krishna perspective, you will accept her hate towards Veer. If you watch her from Veer Krishna perspective, you would hate her. That's the thing. This is what I feel after thinking from both sides. 

A very sane description and I agree with every word! Except with the Naini part... why take her responsibility? She's not a kid? Yes, they came close - to a level... but if she (Krishna) broke away from Sahay's it included Naini... To those comparing Naini and Lalia... how I wish had seen the pre-Veer episodes. Lalia was like an elder sister, Krishna made her relationship with Lalia first - Radhay at the very end! However, here, the relationship grew simultaneously... it was never that strong! So Krishna letting go of everyone makes complete sense! 

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainz

@bold 

Exactly! We as viewers look at things from a third perspective, because somewhere we know what's happening... but as character's they don't - like Krishna has absolutely no idea of the who fiasco cooked up by Sunaina and Shukla and all the mess - but we viewers do and we have made an opinion on it! But if we were at her place, and had no idea what was happening, we might have reacted in a similar fashion - or worse. Also, when imagining yourself at her position, let go of all the experiences that taught you to act otherwise - because Krishna has not had those experiences yet! 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: annx

A very sane description and I agree with every word! Except with the Naini part... why take her responsibility? She's not a kid? Yes, they came close - to a level... but if she (Krishna) broke away from Sahay's it included Naini... To those comparing Naini and Lalia... how I wish had seen the pre-Veer episodes. Lalia was like an elder sister, Krishna made her relationship with Lalia first - Radhay at the very end! However, here, the relationship grew simultaneously... it was never that strong! So Krishna letting go of everyone makes complete sense! 

Aneeqa, now I get that Naini part too. Thanks for making it clear. Well said, loved each word of yours. ♥😊

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My problem with Krishna was for giving away that hospital to Shuklas because she didnt bought it by her own money( Veer gifted her he bought it by his own hard work not that someone gifted him). And if Veer was the reason for Radhes death again Shuklas were the reason for Veers dad death. We didnt saw same attitude from Krishna moving on from Shuklas when she married Veer.