Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Vampire2468

PART 76 ~ 

Few Day’s Later 

Night 

Sea Palace Hotel 

Banquet Hall 

Today is the most beautiful day in the life of Roli and Sidharth, who got married today in a court marriage and now it’s their reception. Rose and Mr Raj are very happy for their daughter, as she got her prince charming. 

I never expected Rosid wedding so soon

They welcomes the guests. DhaRu, RiKaraPriVeer came with their children’s together. They greets each other. Svetlana also came and congratulates them.

Just then, Maya and Arjun came with their daughter Shivangi. They hugs each other. ‘I was wondering if you guy’s could make it or not, but you did!’ Rose said. 

Maya smiles back. ‘It’s your daughter’s reception today, toh hum kaise nahi aate?’ 

‘Good you came! Do bless the couple.’ Mr Raj said cheerfully. ‘But how many day’s here?’ 

‘Actually, we will be leaving today itself. Maya's brother’s wedding is there this year end. Need to do lots of preparations.’ Arjun said, as she nods. They understands that and moves away to greet others guests. Shivangi joins her friends, as they wait for the star couple to make an entry, while her parents meets their friends. 

Madhuri and Karanvir also came with their daughter’s - Kanika and Kalyani.

They all greets each other. Just then, the star couple makes a grand entry, with the people and their family and friends welcomes and congratulates them. 

Photographers are clicking their pictures and media is also there. They then gives them the interviews too. His south industry friends are also there. They walks towards them and gives their blessings and congratulates them on their marriage. 

'Have a happy married life guy's! It's like a shock and surprise for us,' Prabhas said. 'Just like us!'

'Don't irritate them and me,' Anushka frowns. 

are pranushka a real couple in your ff?is that why prabhas said just like us?anushka saying don't irritate them and me was funny

'But don't they make a cute and lovely pair?' he quips. 'Yes, I agree on that with you!' Tamanna said joining them and congratulates the couple.

Sid feels like laughing but somehow controls himself. 'Ah, thanks guy's for all the wishes and coming all the way here. It means a lot. Enjoy the reception!' 

why sid can't control himself hearing the compliment?is it bcz he is not serious about his relationship with roli?

They nods and walks away enjoying the reception. Many more friend's from both the industry's meets them one by one. Roli makes him meet the important people from her industry and her mentors - Rashami Sharma and her husband Pawan Kumar.

ha ha.😃I had actually forgotten RS's husband's face.

She is very happy meeting them after a long time. They congratulates the couple. But Sid is eagerly waiting for Jasmin. And she came, increasing his heartbeat. He can't contain his happiness now. She approaches them and hugs them. He somehow controls himself, although it's difficult for him.

why is Sid getting excited seeing Jasmin?is he attracted towards Jasmin?

'You know sir and ma'am, I had a little doubt and an inclination about you two being dating each other. But now seeing you two together, makes me really happy and I wish you both stay like this forever and ever!' 

They smiles.

Kanika meets up Roli and congratulates her. 'Happy married life my darling. It was a tremendous surprise! Your guy is also so sweet!'

'Thank you doll di,' Roli smiles happily. Just then Bharti and Harsh also came. She hugs them and makes them meet Sid too. He is happy meeting them. 'You both are so like us, in many ways!' they said together. 

why did bharti harsh say that they are like them in many ways?what's the similarity?

She looks at him and blushes. He fakes a smile, though! They then walks away and enjoys the reception. Just then, Digangana came to congratulate them. She is very happy for her best friend.

She hugs her happily. 

feeling happy to see digangana.please give het a good role in this ff with a love interest.

‘Wish they always stay together like us!’ hoped Siddharth's parents Anita and Rohit. ‘She is best for him!’ 

I can't believe that ronita are Sid's parents. 

‘Of course, she has to be the best. Because, my brother is the best, so he should get the best only!’ His step sister Tunisha acknowledged. (The only two women he respect and loves truly - his mother and his step sister) 

step sister?shocking.in which way is she his step sister?eagerly waiting to know Sid's family back ground.

She walks towards Roli and hugs her. ‘Welcome to the family Bhabhi. But yes, don’t expect me to call you Bhabhi, since we are almost of the same age.’ She laughs, as everyone laughs too. 

His brother Karan came and joins them. 'Whatever you say only happens!' 

Everyone laughs. Ruhi became very happy seeing him.

surprised to see karan as sid's brother.ruhi is happy to see him.sweet.does she know him already? thanks for bringing karan opposite ruhi.

All are enjoying a lot in the party. Some are taking selfies, some are just gossiping, some are in the food and bar corner. All are having a great time in the party. 

I am really surprised that you showed KDB cast and shoabika.

Om whispers in Gauri's ears, 'Today someone is looking very beautiful, that I can't take my eyes off.'

so romantic his dialogue is.

'Why today? I don't look beautiful everyday? Tum ne sirf aaj dekha, mein toh roz hi beautiful lagti hu,' she smirks.

Gauri's dialogue is so funny. 

'No, I didn't mean that way, you look beautiful everyday. But, today something is special!' he cutely says.

'Whatever,' she walks away, leaving him. 'Biwi ko samajna mumkin nahi, na mumkin hai. My god!' he thinks.

Damn funny.

Roli sees her friends staring at her angrily. ‘What?’ 

‘Itni bholi banne ki zarurat nahi hai. Hum aaye the na tere yaha, tab Ruhi told its just a rumour and now you got married and held this reception also. Itna nahi huva ki dosto ko bhi shaadi mein bulati,’ Shivangi frowns. 

Shivangi is right .till recent times it was been said that it was just a rumour n suddenly they got married.

‘Arey yaar, it was a surprise from me for my friend’s. Aur ye ek court marriage thi, so can’t call all of you. And you should be thankful, ki ye reception Hyderabad mein nahi huva, aur yaha huva. Warna aana padta waha khud se,’ she smirks. 

Kiara is still upset. ‘Par phir bhi yaar, ek baar bata deti!’ 

Yes right.

‘Chal koi baat nahi, we are happy for you. So, have a very happy married life darling!’ Kalyani forgives her, as they too forgives her and shares a group hug. 'But wait, honeymoon kab hai tera?' Kalyani asked her.

'No honeymoon for now. I mean we both are busy with our professional careers, he with his films and I with my shows. So, no time for honeymoon!' she replies. 'But one thing is I will be staying in Mumbai only. We will have a long distance married life!' 

'Wow, that's so nice and sweet,' they said collectively.

She then makes them meet Sid. They teases them and enjoys!

RoSid cuts a beautiful cake to celebrate this occasion. They feeds each other. A lovely and soulful song is played in the background, as he asks her hand for a dance. She readily agrees and they dances on the dance floor. 

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de

Kehna hai jo keh jaane de...

Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein

Dil mera maange ek hi dua

Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein

Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua

Soon, all the other couples joins them in dancing, except DhaRu and PriVeer. They watches them and enjoys! 

Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua

Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila...

O... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

O mere sohneya ve

Chhad saari galiyan main

Naal tere tur chaleya main

Le chal mujhko duniya se tu door

Chori chori jad tenu takkeya main

Khud ko sambhal na sakeya main

Chadh gaya sajna tera yeh fitoor...

DhaRu maintains a good distance from each other, and since everyone are too involved in their enjoyment, that it benefited them.

Langh jaani ve

Marjaani raat

Kehni jothi

Keh de woh baat

Langh jaani ve

Marjaani raat

Kehni jothi

Keh de woh baat

Ho... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

All are praising RoSid's chemistry and are very happy. 

very romantic dance.seeing shoabika n harsh bharti in the dance I an just asking you..are you going to give them a meaty role in this ff?.

Bar Corner

Sid came to the counter and seeing Nayanthara, order her fav drink. She looks at him, 'This is not needed!' 

'Oh! This much angry you are with me? Interesting! Now what?' he said deliberately. 

'You better not do it again. Today, you got married and you are here flirting with me, instead your wife. Don't play with it,' she hissed. 

nice response.

'I am only married, but no it can't stop me. By the way, I heard your next film will be shot in Maldives,' he winks at her. 

'Why do you care? After all, you signed her for 3 films. God knows, what you saw in her!' she sighs.

'Oh, is it? I didn't, it was just a tactic, which I guess worked. I am seeing it live, in front of me,' he touches her cheeks with his fingers. 'And you know what, I will be in Maldives at the same time. Script is getting readied for my next film. Maybe I can, if I want..Take your time, no hurry!' he walks away, before slipping a small chit in her hand.

'I will, as I want to be in the no. 1 spot and I can do anything for that,' she thinks and opens the chit and smiles to herself. 

It's sad that finally NT decided to surrender to Sid for her position.poor roli.I wish you had given her some other name.

It was his room no, which he booked in the hotel, exactly 2-3 rooms away from his own room, where he is going to spend his time with Roli. But it's just to show, as she is way too tired, after all this and early morning shoot, so she just retired to her bed.

as usual perfect pics.you used some Rosid edits .they were awesome

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rosid got married but sid is still the same i dont understand why he married her if he wanted to flirt with other girls loved rikara scene cute & beautiful 😍😍 waiting for next eagerly update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 76

Vibrant and so Beautiful 

I totally couldn't get enough of this update 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update 

Thanks for the pm

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏 fabulous update 

Thanks for the pm

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Note - 

This note is to inform all of you, that from here on I will be updating this story in the new FF section. Do follow me and my story there. Do vote and comment there, I updated the next part in the story there. Here is the link - 

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Kindly, add this story in your library, so that whenever I update, you will be notified instantly. 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago