Originally posted by: ithihaas

There is always some madness in love.💖

But there is also always some reason in that madness..😍🥰🤩💘

Onscreen or offscreen, one can clearly see the chemistry between them😚

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes all these are due to those faulty writers. They degraded the show's beauty due to their incompetence. 

ITV shows are difficult to write...especially when fate is in the hands of TRPs every week...lot of things are altered bcoz this....

But what I have observed about IB writers is that they did change lot of plots/tracks bcoz online audience made buzz of about not liking even before TRP audience gave verdict.....

ithihaas thumbnail

Onscreen or offscreen, one can clearly see the chemistry between them😚

You just have to put them in one frame ..thats its...chemistry and magic is there....💞

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes he did....there was lot more thoughts for Shivaay about what he felt for Annika which we can infer from many scenes between them and which were not spoken out.....

If you see old threads there is lot of discussion and inferences made ....

You all must have had so much fun then, I missed everything😭, came to a party after the party has already ended with people returned to their homes.

ithihaas thumbnail

Exactly, and the worst of all was that Mahi😨 He was terrible. Shivay kidnapped for no reason and that Mahi's torture. From Mahi trackI realised that they have no plot left and that they will drag the show on randomness drom now onwards.

Dont tell me about Mahi...it was both poorly written and poorly executed track of IB.....and there was not even a closure to all that writes made us to suffer...and suddenly Mahi just disappeared and Pinky said she did every thing....nothing made sense whatsoever.....

[QUOTE=ithihaas]

ITV shows are difficult to write...especially when fate is in the hands of TRPs every week...lot of things are altered bcoz this....

But what I have observed about IB writers is that they did change lot of plots/tracks bcoz online audience made buzz of about not liking even before TRP audience gave verdict.....

[/QUOTE

Yes they should change this faulty rating system.

Dont tell me about Mahi...it was both poorly written and poorly executed track of IB.....and there was not even a closure to all that writes made us to suffer...and suddenly Mahi just disappeared and Pinky said she did every thing....nothing made sense whatsoever.....

That was when I realised that they dont hve any plot anymore. They have only planned till Tia's exposure, after that everything is just random.

ithihaas thumbnail

Pinky ruined this scene😑

I dont like scenes where they show third person spying especially when a couple are together in their own space.....it does look bad.....really bad...they wanted Pinky to remind Annika about her challenge..... that they could have shown when Annika going back to their room after this pool scene Pinky confronts her and reminds her...no need to show Pinky watching them when they were almost making out in the pool..it looks gross...really gross....🤮

You just have to put them in one frame ..thats its...chemistry and magic is there....💞

Yes and the most strange thing is whenever I see one of them I feel I am missing the other. They looked as if they belonged to each other. You know, I used to think them real life couple too initially, later I came to know that Nakuul is married. It broke my heart😢

I dont like scenes where they show third person spying especially when a couple are together in their own space.....it does look bad.....really bad...they wanted Pinky to remind Annika about her challenge..... that they could have shown when Annika going back to their room after this pool scene Pinky confronts her and reminds her...no need to show Pinky watching them when they were almost making out in the pool..it looks gross...really gross....🤮

Exactly, it i so wrong at many levels to spy a couple when they are getting intimate. It is gross and cringeworthy. Pinky ruined the sensual mood of this scene with her finger threats😣.