Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey and I am a proud Indian.  But I am planning to explore my aztec..incas. ...mayan soul expressions soon

I was surely once in some other life times from those places....already spent a few months in Rome. ..wandering around exploring my pagan past lifetimes.

So should we not be allowed to do these things only because we must live on Indian soil to be counted as indians.

Or is the hate only reserved for Akshay just because his rivals decided this was the best weapon to attack him with and now people keep repeating that without looking at the pros and cons.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am tired of all these topics questioning his citizenship and desh bhakti. So just just a few points - Akshay Kumar is one of the highest taxpaying celebs we have in India, the amount of money he has put back into the economy is unwarranted. Unlike Amitabh and others he is not hiding his money in some off-shore undetectable accounts. Akshay is not evading taxes, isse zyada kya chaiye? 

Unlike Karan he is not burning his office  for money and unlike some others he is not living off of a sugar daddy. Akshay has worked hard and earned. Yes he has property in Canada, toh kya hua? Other celebs can commit crimes and thats ok...Ranbir Kapoor can change Pichkari receivers every year and thats ok? But god forbid Akshay has ties with Kaneda. 

yes lots of people are running around with that black mark on their fingernail, but what about the their life in other ways? They are doing muu kala all day and thats okay? Criminal Salman and Sanju voted and everyone is happy for them? Unke murder vurder sab forgive kar diye? Did you forget all their deeds? Just cuz they voted they are suddenly great human beings? 

Many years ago Salman got a bunch of actresses on stage for some show and all the girls wore BEING HUMAN shirts...everyone was getting so excited and clapping like wah wah he did such a good thing, charity organization. What people dont understand is that was Salman's celebration for "iski li uski li" comment. he was celebrating BEING HUMAN which according to him is iski li uski li and murdering people while taking steroids and daal chawal with raita with  drugs.  I mean who eats Raita in the wee hours of the morning lol nobody noticed its drug connections? Oh thats cuz Snorty Sanju was in jail so everyone is turning blind eye to snorting now 

But god forbid Akshay doesnt vote and hes a desh drohi? Very good logic you have 

IMO deserves highest respect for his contribution and social change. Do you know how much changes padman and toilet have  caused in society? People are opening talking about periods now. Even in my household . We have to respect him for this. 

Great post 

Bold - I think if nothing else he deserves all the credit for talking about those taboo topics and making movies about them esp that toilet movie ( he is the first major movie star to do this) and making an impact, for the country, people and the environment for the better 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
akshay brought himself , he created pseudo image of patriotism n encashed on patriotism , he thought he is fooling audience lol , he might not ve gone too far with desh bhakth propaganda , fraudster n ab bhugto lol
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Frankly I would chime in my opinion but I can never trust OP's intentions! ... So PASS! 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Hey and I am a proud Indian.  But I am planning to explore my aztec..incas. ...mayan soul expressions soon

I was surely once in some other life times from those places....already spent a few months in Rome. ..wandering around exploring my pagan past lifetimes.

So should we not be allowed to do these things only because we must live on Indian soil to be counted as indians.

Or is the hate only reserved for Akshay just because his rivals decided this was the best weapon to attack him with and now people keep repeating that without looking at the pros and cons.

Bold - That could be it.. And/Or his Deshbakth image

Worse, he is seen as a Modi supporter

Has he ever announced openly his support for Modi? He also praised the Swachh Bharat movement in his movie 

He tries to balance it out by letting his wifey make lefty statements... Still the opp camp is not satisfied..

I don’t think he preached patriotism openly in reel or real life like actor Manoj Kumar used to do... 

Still he’s stuck with the dreaded Deshbhakt tag...😢

TotalBetty thumbnail

But why does he act all embarrassed and runs away from the question whenever asked about his Canadian citizenship?

That doesn’t help... 

When somebody asks why didn’t you vote he should own up and give a direct answer

ibnbattuta thumbnail

Why is the deshbhakt tag become like a gaali....dreaded.  it should be something to be proud of right.

Akshay isn't some ex navy chief naxalite supporter who is also an arms dealer. So navy chief hone see automatic deshbhakt tag and instead andar see doing deshdrohi activities.

Anyway I will let the above pass. It will pass over people's heads.

Why though....what did he do that's so wrong. Did he kill people sleeping on the pavement while drunk driving......why so much hate...it's just beyond me.

And about his wife and her leftist leanings.....the world has become so binary now....people don't have a concept of right and wrong...everything is just labels.....Maybe he let's his wife do whatever for peace at home....Maybe he doesn't agree with her after all....but what can a man do...

And anyway at the end of the day sometimes it's best to court all and keep all in good spirits....because who knows tomorrow who the voters may vote in.

Now me personally like on twitter I see one group saying something correct...I applaud them...then they say something incorrect...I judge them...and protest against that.

Then another day the rival group who I generally don't agree with...say something agreeable to me. Again I applaud them...

Of course this means that I don't really belong to any group and say ah this group is correct 100 percent of the time....which means I have few followers on twitter....That's another story...

Bottomline...context is important...and what has Akshay done that's so wrong....I don't get it.

ibnbattuta thumbnail

The above was my reply to you Betty.this new forum....reply.....ka matlab hi different.

This topic is turning into I me and myself so I will retire for now lol.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

The above was my reply to you Betty.this new forum....reply.....ka matlab hi different.

This topic is turning into I me and myself so I will retire for now lol.

Your post are very well-written and I agree with your points. Akshay is far from a criminal and does not partake in fishy activities like the Bachchans do. I think the majoritty of people just have an issue with him due to the fact that he CAN live in cAnada