Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jhanvi was adorbs today with the way she protected Arush. I was wondering how she would work around Arush, but the fact that she is protecting him proves that the story she told him in the first week was just fun.

Kabir was strong today. The way he took on his father...FINALLY!!! I was wondering when that would happen. He had been controlling himself a lot.

I kind of understand how PK's character was written. He's the typical arrogant, controlling, egotistical male head of the family who doesn't treat women or his own family well. I'm surprised he listens to Jhanvi, but that must be his one weak point.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a fab episode .

Kabir was finally standing against his father  ...Zains acting was too good ..Zain and Ayub were good ..

Ishaan was good too....overall it was very good episode 

Jhanvis soft side was shown too. she must have gone through horrible childhood due to PK ...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Im sitting this track out because i find the kavya track boring want them to get to the main revenge theme & not boring saas bahu nonsense 

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree - loved Jhanvi's take on Aarush. As for Ishaani, she is plain Dumb nothing else and thats why Jhanvi never tells her the real plans. As PK Mittal he surely is a disappointing person - itna amir aur padha likha aadmi, aur widow remarriage par iska reaction dekho. I am eagerly waiting for Jhanvi's next step. I am certain she would expose his regressive thoughts to the world soon 😂 Kavya and Kabir will take time to manage this entire issue. But I simply loved Dhruv, the way he came in front of his brother to save him. It might be heartfelt or an illusion but he surely cared about Kabir in those few seconds.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I agree - loved Jhanvi's take on Aarush. As for Ishaani, she is plain Dumb nothing else and thats why Jhanvi never tells her the real plans. As PK Mittal he surely is a disappointing person - itna amir aur padha likha aadmi, aur widow remarriage par iska reaction dekho. I am eagerly waiting for Jhanvi's next step. I am certain she would expose his regressive thoughts to the world soon 😂 Kavya and Kabir will take time to manage this entire issue. But I simply loved Dhruv, the way he came in front of his brother to save him. It might be heartfelt or an illusion but he surely cared about Kabir in those few seconds.

I think Jhanvi will do something so that PK Mittal is forced to accept Kavya to save his public image of being a liberal. That way she can win the hearts of both Kaveer and Kavya all over again.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I think Jhanvi will do something so that PK Mittal is forced to accept Kavya to save his public image of being a liberal. That way she can win the hearts of both Kaveer and Kavya all over again.

She has to, else Kabir leaves the house and her plans go for a toss. It became clear yesterday that she wants everyone in the house until her job is done.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Jhanvi has only been married for a year to dhruv. How on earth does PK keep her in such high regard? He didn't give a damn about his wife being hurt either, but just jhanvi mattered to him. I'm really curious as to how PK knew Jhanvi before he got her married to Dhruv?

She earned his trust by becoming the middle of the household when his wife is sick. Is it that difficult? She earned each and everyone's trust there. They all kind of depend on her. That is what in the title. Sarvagunn Sampann.