Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly, even I was wondering the same. He doesn't bother about anyone except her. I think somehow Jhanvi must have tricked him into believing that she saved him from something big. That is why he is full of gratitude towards her and believes her blindly.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Jhanvi has only been married for a year to dhruv. How on earth does PK keep her in such high regard? He didn't give a damn about his wife being hurt either, but just jhanvi mattered to him. I'm really curious as to how PK knew Jhanvi before he got her married to Dhruv?

Yes even iam curious to know the reason behind his affection towards jhanvi.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Exactly, even I was wondering the same. He doesn't bother about anyone except her. I think somehow Jhanvi must have tricked him into believing that she saved him from something big. That is why he is full of gratitude towards her and believes her blindly.

Yes youโ€™re right should she should have helped him in someway donโ€™t know why he trust her so much 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, it must be that I am sure. Reminds me of queen Kaikeyi. Moreover, Jhanvi is an orphan, how did he agree to let his son marry an orphan , when we know this is an arranged marriage? It must have somehing to do with this.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes, it must be that I am sure. Reminds me of queen Kaikeyi. Moreover, Jhanvi is an orphan, how did he agree to let his son marry an orphan , when we know this is an arranged marriage? It must have somehing to do with this.

Hahaa๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kaikeyi

Yes donโ€™t know when they are going to reveal how she became bahu in the mittal family.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Jhanvi has only been married for a year to dhruv. How on earth does PK keep her in such high regard? He didn't give a damn about his wife being hurt either, but just jhanvi mattered to him. I'm really curious as to how PK knew Jhanvi before he got her married to Dhruv?

May be Jhanvi bribed some Pandit who would have convinced PK that Jhanvi's horoscope perfectly matches with Dhruv's horoscope and she will bring prosperity to the family

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Ishani isn't that smart.. She's quite dumb actually ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„

You never know when a dumb person can become smart and a smart person become dumb in a daily soap๐Ÿ˜’

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

You never know when a dumb person can become smart and a smart person become dumb in a daily soap๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

Yeah youโ€™re right n negative character will become positive then positive character will become negative.

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i think janhvi may have worked in mittal's business so thats how they know her and she must have impressed pk and hence got married to the family .. hence he keeps janhvi in high regards ..  or maybe he believes she belongs to some high class family  ..

otherwise y wd he also agreed to have ishaani in the house too .. janhvi must have won his trust and respect before she got married to dhruv .. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

May be Jhanvi bribed some Pandit who would have convinced PK that Jhanvi's horoscope perfectly matches with Dhruv's horoscope and she will bring prosperity to the family

ITV is so like this that I would not be surprised if your theory is right dragon.