Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Yaayyy...thanks chandu...glad to converse directly with a hard core MauHaan fan 

Ha ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹ithna bhi kyaπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š I'm a IF member n regular hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž yup MauHaanπŸ’‹πŸ’“ LoverπŸ™‹

Glad to meet youπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

I really like the way you see positivity  in every aspect. I must really learn. Of course,it is not a sexual one. I would never say that,but somehow I really don't like this physical part. I sort of have phobia with that. But may be you are right. I had just another pov which might be wrong too. But glad to know we could derive so many emotions from scenes like that. I'm really phobic to all that and I never saw a meaningful part to that. 

Your POV is not wrong sweetie, that is actually Lot's of people's POV. As far as I'm concerned, well, it's just that I'm a very big reader and have read at least thousands romance novels....so you know it kinda gets into you that how things actually progresses in these kind of situation. Physical intimacy is as much imp as emotional..... And you know sometimes silence speaks more volume than any conversation could. See what I think here, is; the intimacy scene that they showed was quite important, it showed the extent of Ruhaan's love for Mishti. I agree that they should've talked too and maybe they would've too, had they got the time, but they didn't, did they? Just after that scene, he who shan't be named showed up and everything went quite suddenly after that and they didn't get any time.

Damn, I wrote an essay, didn't I??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope you don't doze offπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚