Posted: 4 years ago

I know my post might attract lots of criticism. But I want to post it anyway..

Honestly, I didn't like the episode much. I expected MisHaan to unite at the end of this jungle track and come clean with Veer. I just had high hopes on them. But ,by uniting,I never expected physical intimacy like this. Though it could have termed as an act of soothing Mishtis pain,I still couldn't accept the way it is shown. MisHaan did have an emotional bonding before ,but this sudden intimacy to realise love. I expected Ruhaan to fight off the goons,and after that while finding their way out,they have some heart to heart conversations wherein the fears and insecurities and whatever emotional understanding they have can be shared. I wanted a sort of advancement in their relationship,wherein they start to converse very normally and heartily. But no! Makers decided to follow a different route. Not that I'm against MisHaan,but instead of falling and hugging and especially when they are towards realising and confessing love, a meaningful conversation or things like Mishti  seeing how much Ruhaan cares for her by his actions like fighting off goons and releasing his frustration of harming his Mishti on the goons would have been more appealing. 

And more bloopers today....how did veer arrive with the police there without searching?They could have shown scenes where veer is worried for Mishti or stuffs like that .But again no! And how did goons and chasing off scenes took place for entire day. While MisHaan are showed tired of running,the goons still pursued them with full energy. Had we got energy filled persons like them in races ,India would have bagged more medals in Olympics. I seriously want someone to refer the goons for Olympics...

And veer,for God's sake,stop pretending eveything is alright. Right in front of you ,you could see nothing is alright between Mishti and you. And ,What was the need to say I Love you to her at that time. Really makers,I'm tired of butchering characters and situations. 

Anyways,this one episode is not going to change all my opinions, but I'm so disappointed. I just hope the coming episodes are good...

I'm sorry girls,I ranted a lot. Couldn't hide my disappointmentπŸ˜£πŸ˜‘

Same feel 😎😎 They Can Share More Emotional ConversationπŸ’•πŸ‘ Than Intimacy πŸ˜‰ the way Can extend Jungle track one more epi with convos πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ but no use πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by vinnas

Same feel 😎😎 They Can Share More Emotional ConversationπŸ’•πŸ‘ Than Intimacy πŸ˜‰ the way Can extend Jungle track one more epi with convos πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ but no use πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes chandu  ( I hope I can call u that way πŸ˜…) ....i really expected something different, I hope at least in the coming episodes we get compensation. 

Communication is essential at this stage more than chemistry and biology. Writers pls 😣😣

Can't agree more. I was also looking for biology and chemistry with their hearts not with physically.

Nice post. I was too expecting to see what I you have written but after watching episode I actually liked it. Liked it for the fact that they don't have much conversations. I could feel how much they need to feel each other's presence at that moment. Mishti was almost feeling the possibility that she can die that day. Ruhaan was almost like it could be death of him, if anything happens to her. They were running nowhere when goons were still chasing them. Can they even think if it is right or wrong to feel each other so close when it actually making them feel peace ful ,when they are in most painful situation. I don't even feel like to justify . If what happened between them was wrong then let it be, it looked perfect. 

Personally I didn't find any faults in today's episode. Your version is great too, and I'm sure Lot's of people must've expected it that way😊

I'll try to explain how I see it; in today's episode they showed Ruhaan kissing Mishti's hand when he saw the scratch there, that kiss wasn't sexual in anyway, that was an emotional one, like our mothers used to kiss our injuries better. Imagine how overwhelmed Mishti must have been, she'd barely escaped a very brutal death and perhaps rape too and the guy who had saved her, her Knight in shinning armor, he's taking care of her, he saw even that little injury of her and is worried about that, she sees it and hugs him. Anyone would do the same, I would do the same.

And now Ruhaan is overwhelmed that Mishti hugged him, the girl he has loved for so long, who he had just saved, how fragile she must have looked to him, overwhelmed by his emotions he kisses her forehead, and that too my dear, is no sexual kiss.

For me in today's episode they're connected even more than they ever were. And now that Mishti has realized that she loves him, I'm sure breakup is on the way.😊😊

Originally posted by sreelovesindia

Yes chandu  ( I hope I can call u that way πŸ˜…) ....i really expected something different, I hope at least in the coming episodes we get compensation. 

Communication is essential at this stage more than chemistry and biology. Writers pls 😣😣

its my pleasure πŸ˜†πŸ˜call me chanduπŸ˜€ 

Yes They can Easily show long conversations between them but this epi is too muchπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž hope coming ones can compensate πŸ˜€πŸ˜† no much chemistry+biology +..so on πŸ˜‰they had too good AlreadyπŸ˜€ want a Narration n communication in detail😍😎 cvs 😡😡

Originally posted by vinnas

its my pleasure πŸ˜†πŸ˜call me chanduπŸ˜€ 

Yes They can Easily show long conversations between them but this epi is too muchπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž hope coming ones can compensate πŸ˜€πŸ˜† no much chemistry+biology +..so on πŸ˜‰they had too good AlreadyπŸ˜€ want a Narration n communication in detail😍😎 cvs 😡😡

Ur dpβ€οΈπŸ’•

Originally posted by sreelovesindia

I actually felt for Mishaan communication than their chemistry. For me, conversations are not always communication. When she saw him at the place she ran to him and hugged him. She doesn't need to say she believes him, she trusts him that she will be safe with him, Ruhaan knows by that. He holds her hand run along with her , fighting her battle never leaving her until night. He doesn't need to say he will never leave her no matter what. He says her that if something happens to her that could be death of him.. She doesn't need to ask when it his feelings grown that deep since she already can feel him how worried he looked. She assured her presence by hugging him. He knows she wanted him to clam down and it's important for her even at that moment when she was physically hurt and suffering her own pain. He just looks at her injury and she knows he is worried about it so she shook her head as if it is nothing , assuring him. And he knows that she is suffering with that injuries even though she is refusing. He teared her cloth but she  trusts him and she hugged him more even though she has no idea that he is doing that for tending her injury. Can I stop here please... Isn't all this is communication? What else they really need to converse to realize deapth of each other feelings.

Originally posted by .SSSS.

I actually felt for Mishaan communication than their chemistry. For me, conversations are not always communication. When she saw him at the place she ran to him and hugged him. She doesn't need to say she believes him, she trusts him that she will be safe with him, Ruhaan knows by that. He holds her hand run along with her , fighting her battle never leaving her until night. He doesn't need to say he will never leave her no matter what. He says her that if something happens to her that could be death of him.. She doesn't need to ask when it his feelings grown that deep since she already can feel him how worried he looked. She assured her presence by hugging him. He knows she wanted him to clam down and it's important for her even at that moment when she was physically hurt and suffering her own pain. He just looks at her injury and she knows he is worried about it so she shook her head as if it is nothing , assuring him. And he knows that she is suffering with that injuries even though she is refusing. He teared her cloth but she  trusts him and she hugged him more even though she has no idea that he is doing that for tending her injury. Can I stop here please... Isn't all this is communication? What else they really need to converse to realize deapth of each other feelings.

I really like your POV. πŸ‘