Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Are wah ....

Nice start...

Jindal Saab Puri tarahse fisal Gaye he apni gudiya par ...

Khana aur messy room b manjur he Matlab akshatji to Gaye kaam se....

Continue soon dear....

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Are wah ....

Nice start...

Jindal Saab Puri tarahse fisal Gaye he apni gudiya par ...

Khana aur messy room b manjur he Matlab akshatji to Gaye kaam se....

Continue soon dear....

Humare imagination mei toh aisa kar hi sakte hai naa ❤️

Show pe jo marzi kare Jindal Saab 😏

1154991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Let me assure you, it will be anything but short. Maine ek baar likhna shuru kiya toh rukna mushkil ho jata hai... 😁 At least medium size ka toh likhungi hi mai!! 🤭

Bingo ! 😁

Just because u itself mentioned it to be short , I said that else reading an os on Akshan is never exhausting and so BRING IT ON super soon 😂

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyankaTD

Bingo ! 😁

Just because u itself mentioned it to be short , I said that else reading an os on Akshan is never exhausting and so BRING IT ON super soon 😂

AkshAn par jitna bhi likho, kam hai and the thing is, I don't really plan a story. I go with flow as ideas come to my mind. So length is never fixed as I type.

I'm working on it. Will update by tonight or tomorrow morning.

AK_2010 thumbnail

Hello Forumwasis!!

Finally managed to finish the OS. And here it is for all you beautiful people. Hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

Before you read:

I deeply feel for Akshat and his love for Antara, he has been loyal to his late wife despite her being gone for over 1 and a ½ decade. But here, in this story, I’m assuming his love for Antara to be very different from what he is currently feeling for Guddan. The feelings are all new and fresh. And he is internally confused with his feelings. So please do not bother to worry yourself that since Akshat has been in love before, why does he feel whatever he feels in my OS written below.

Happy Reading.

P.S. 1)Please Pardon the Typos and Grammar mistakes.

2) Comments and Critics are welcome.

3) Translations are below the Hindi Lines. They are not perfect but understandable.

:)

----------------------------------------------------

Arrey Bhabhi, hum toh apne shabd vapas lete hai… Guddan hi iss ghar ki Saas kehlane ke yogya hai. Mana ki Guddan ka ghar-parivaar ko sambhalne ka tarika humare tarike se alag hai, par isne toh Jindal Bhavan mei Ghar ke ehsaas ko jagaya hai. Jo pichle ekarase se gayab tha.”

I smile as Bua’s words flash through my mind while I type away on my laptop. It happens very often now. I get distracted so easily while I try hard not to.

She is responsible.

She did this to me.

The more I try not to think about her, the more often she is on my mind. And I just can’t stop myself from smiling. Yes! I can’t stop smiling. I’m definitely aware that I’m smiling like a buffoon as I recall all our moments as I sit alone in my cabin. I feel so proud of her. She did well, both with and without me.

And now she also won over Bua’s affections with her crooked ways and silly plans. There are no words to describe her larks, when she is determined to achieve something. The way she stomps her foot, the way she jumps in excitement, the way she dances around the room, the way she pouts. Just everything! I have to admit though, she is adorable.

And beautiful too.

That wasn’t me!

It was a tiny voice in my head, that has been driving me crazy for a while now! Recently, there has been a feeling inside my chest. It feels heavy and burdened, yet gives me a pleasant feeling when I think of her. I cannot shake it off!! And a part of me doesn’t want it go away. This feeling… It makes me feel things I have never experienced before. It assures me that I am still alive. That my heart can still feel these emotions coursing through my veins. It helps me know that she is close by. No, she is just everywhere! There is no place where I can get rid of her. And just like this heavy and pleasant feeling, I don’t want her to ever go away either. Because I know that she is the reason why I feel this way.

I don’t really know what it is.

I just don’t want to think of a moment when she is not with me. I don’t want to imagine a day where I’m not surrounded by the craziness she unrolls around the house. I don’t want to imagine an evening when I come back home from work, and I don’t see her waiting for me on the swing in our balcony.If being with Her, needs me to taste out all her terrible first attempts in our kitchen, so be it. If being around Her, involves her messing my room every time she gets mad, so be it. I will do everything she wants and more. For that smile on her face. For that sparkle in her eyes.

“Aur Jaise Aapka Saath Saccha Hai, Vaise Hum Apse Ek Saccha Vaada Karna Chahte Hai. Ki Hum Guddan Akshat Jindal, Humesha Aapke Saath Rahenge…”

“Iss Kaale Dhaage Ki Jagah Duniya Ki Koi Bhi Necklace Nahi Le Sakta. Aapne Khud Apne Haatho Se Pehnaya Hai, Aise Kaise Utaar De?”

“Guddan Ke Hote Hue Koi Aapko Majboor Karde? Aisa Ho Nahi Sakta…”

There are some moments when I’m so deeply touched by her simple gestures and words. It feels like a hangover, like it’s really hard to deal with the after effects. I have never had anyone in my life to appreciate such gestures before today. Sometimes her actions and words just add on some more weight onto my chest. And then suddenly my heart stops beating for a second and then starts to race. At times there is a pinch in my heart, sometimes I feel all giddy and cheery. And everything is so different now. Or everything is still the same yet, something makes it feel different.

Maybe, it’s her.

Maybe, She makes the difference.

She wasn’t here before. Guddan Akshat Jindal came into my life like a storm and is still brewing a havoc. In my house, in my room and now in my mind too. I always felt that Antara was my light at the end of the tunnel, but that was just me. I never looked beyond my own sphere. Never looked into that of my family’s. Now, not only I see a light, but an entire rainbow in the open sky.

And there it is again!!

I can see myself smile in the reflection on the dark screen of the laptop. This what I think about now, this is what has changed. My smile.It was never there before. Now, it doesn’t go away. But I like it. I like this newer and better me. The smiling me.

I look up when I hear a knock and find my manager asking in.

“Yes, Mehra?”

“Sir, Mr. Singh is arriving shortly for the meeting. And we need you to sign these documents. It’s urgent.” He says as he walks in.

“Sure. Anything else?” I ask after we briefly discuss work as I sign away on the papers.

“Sir, Mr. Singh has requested your presence at the meeting. Also, Mrs. Jindal is out in lobby.”

“My wife?” And again, the stupid organ of muscles soars high.

“Yes, sir. She wants to see you.”

“Please, let her in.”

“Sir.” And I can make out her gentle voice as he speaks to Mehra.

“Jindal Saab!” And now, the organ is racing like a maniac as I watch her stumble into the room.

“Guddan! Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?” I walk around the desk while admiring her beaming smile.

(What are you doing here?)

“Kyu? Nahi aana chahiye tha?” And her smile dissipates, and I tense.

(Why? I shouldn't have come?)

“Mera who matlab nahi tha! Tumhare yaha aane se mujhe kya problem hogi? Tum pehli baar restaurant aayi ho… As in, humari shaadi ke baad…”

(That's not what I meant! What problem will I have if you come here? You are visiting the restaurant for the first time... As in, since our marriage...)

“Vaise apko koi problem hoti bhi tab bhi hum aate! Haq hai humara! Humaare dost cum pati ka restaurant hai yeh…” she shrugs arrogantly and walks over to my chair.

(I would have come even if you had any problem. It's my right!! After all, this restaurant belongs to my Friend cum Husband...)

“Of course. After all, jo mera hai, who tumhara bhi toh hai…” That darn word! Never imagined that friendship could be so difficult!!

(After all, whatever id mine, is yours too.)

“Arrey wah! Kya dialogue mara hai,” she says, amused. “Khair who sab chodiye!! Hum yaha ek bohot hi zaruri kaam se aaye hai! Bohot important.”

(Wow! What a dialogue! Anyways, leave all of this!! I'm here for a very important job.)

“Woh kya hai?” I asked feeling curious.

(What it that?)

“Hum aap ko loot ne aaye hai!!”

(I'm here to loot/rob you!!)

“Kya?” I ask with a frown.

(What?)

“Arrey! Matlab… Aapka debit card lene aaye hai!! Chaliye jaldi dijiye, hume bohot sara kaam hai. Bahar humari Bahuein humara intezaar kar rahi hai…”

(I meant that I came to ask for your debit card!! Come on, give it quickly, I have lots of work to do. And my D-I-Ls are outside, waiting for me.)

“Debit card se kya kaam hai?” I ask in a serious tone.

(What are you going to do with my debit card?)

“Ghaas charane le jaayenge usse,” She taunts sarcastically,“Ab kya hai, aap toh uska kuch khass use toh karte nahi ho, toh aapki jeb mei bore ho raha hai.”

(I'll let it graze some grass! Since you don't use it enough, it's getting bored in your pocket.)

“Seedha jawab nahi de sakti kya?”

(Can't you talk straight and simple?)

“Jindal Saab, koi debit card ko kaise use karta hai? Shopping kar ke naa?? Toh zaahir si baat hum bhi vahi karne jaa rahe hai!!” She states in an exasperated tone.

(Jindal Saab, how does one make use of a debit card? By going to shopping, right?? So, isn't it obvious that that's where I'm going to.)

“Yahi chiz tum saaf saaf shabdon mei bhi bol sakti thi…” I say, as I pull out my debit card from my wallet, “Yeh lo… Ek minute, tumhara card kaha hai? Pichle hafte hi toh diya tha… Uska bhi balance khatam?” And I pull my hand back.

(You could have said the same thing in a clearer manner.... Take it... Wait a minute, where is your card? I gave it to you last week... Did you already spend all of it?)

She flops down on my office chair and I can tell she is about begin her ranting.

“Arrey nahi! Jindal Saab, who kya hua naa, ki kal shaam ko hum Laxmi Bahu ke liye ek surprise party plan kar rahe hai. Unka Birthday hai naa. Par surprise ko surprise rakhne ke liye hum aur baaki do bahuein, Laxmi Bahu se chup kar ghar se jaldi jaldi mei nikal aaye. Aur humara card drawer mei hi reh gaya.” She completes with a pout, “Aur Chutki already hum teeno ka wait kar rahi hai mall mei, toh humne socha, vaise bhi restaurant raaste mei hai…Toh kyu naa aap ka hi debit card le jaaye… Kyunki, jo aap ka hai, woh mera bhi toh hai... ” She trails off suggestively with a cheeky grin on her face as she spins the chair around.

(NO!! Jindal Saab, we are planning to throw a surprise Birthday Party for Laxmi Bahu tomorrow. So, to keep the surprise a surprise, I along with the other two Bahus sneaked out to avoid being spotted by Laxmi Bahu. And ina hurry, I forgot my Debit Card in the drawer. And Chutki is already waiting for the three of us at the mall, so I thought since the restaurant is on the way, I could ask for your card.... Because whatever is yours, is mine too...)

I roll my eyes at her cute, dramatic expressions and extend my hand to give the card to her. She excitedly pulls it out of my grip and stuffs it in her wallet.

“Password pata hai hume. Aap ka permission bhi mil jaye toh accha hai… Pata chala ki baad mei ghussa karenge ki kitna kharcha kar diya!”

(I already know your password. But, it would be nice to get your permission too... Who knows, you might get angry about how much I spent!)

“Tum jo chahe khareed sakti ho, Guddan. I don’t mind.” I assure her.

(You can buy whatever you want, Guddan.)

“Arrey wah! Pehle bina bataye aane par bhi ghussa nahi kiya. Ab kharche pe on limit. Kya baat hai! Chalo issi baat par hum aap ke liye bhi kuch le aayenge.”

(Wow! First, you didn't get angry when I came without permission. Now, no limits on expenditure. On this note, I'll buy something for you too...)

“Bilkul nahi! Tum laogi toh kuch ajeeb sa ya rang-biranga sa koi chiz. Mujhe who pasand nahi aayega, toh rehne hi do.” I say half-heartedly. Because the only thing the stupid organ in my chest noticed was, that this was the first time, somebody was willingly buying something for me. I vividly remember Maa doing so when I was a kid, Antara never did it because she hated shopping. But here was this woman. Doing something for me again.

(Not at all! You will definitely buy something strange and colourful. Which I might not like, so let it be.)

And just like that, the organ in my chest started to soar high with that same pleasant feeling.

“Arrey! Aise kaise? Itne mahino mei itna toh jaan hi gaye hai aap ko ki apki pasand ka kuch toh khareed sake aap ke liye… Hum nahi sunnenge! Aap hume itna special feel karate ho, toh hum bhi toh thodi koshish kar hi sakte hai apko special feel karane ki…” She argues.

(How can I? I know you for quite a while now to buy something for you that you will like. I won't listen to you! You make me feel so special, I can at least try to make you feel the same...)

“Guddan…” I start to say but she cuts me off and begins to step backwards to reach the door.

“Dekhiye hum nahi sunne wale… Ab hum jaa rahe apni Bahuon ke paas, aur aap bhi nikaliye apni meeting ke liye… Varna khud toh late honge hi, hume bhi late karaoge. Toh bye! Shaam ko ghar pe milte hai!!” And she shuts the door as she steps out and her last few words are a blur.

(See, not a word more... Now, I going to join my Bahus, and you leave for your meeting... Or else you will get late, and make me reach late as well. So Bye! See you in the evening, at home!)

“Pagal ladki...” I mummer as I shook my head with a smile.

(This crazy girl)

Special?

Make me feel special?

I already feel special to have you in my life, Guddan. I feel special to know that you are with me to stay. I feel special because of the things you do for me every day. And I feel special because every time I look into your eyes, I see something similar that I know you see in mine. And because of the sweet, beaming smile you give me every time our eyes meet across the room.

You are special.

To me. And I know what we have is so special, that I fear any changes now. Because I know whatever I feel every time I see you, is nothing remotely close to friendship. Because whatever I feel when I hold you in my arms, is not friendship.

But I don’t know what else it should be called either.

Because I cannot grasp All The Things I’m Feeling….

“Sometimes I think,

I need a spare heart to feel

all the things I feel.”

Sanober Khan

THE END.

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Itna jaldi khatam ho gya

Anyways loved it

Do write more

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome

Penned beautifully

Loved it

Do write more

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Beautifully written 😍😍

Just wow

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic

The feelings of Akshat he is having for Guddan and he is going through when Guddan is around him was written really good way.👌

Shona1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are yeh to khatam ho Gaya...

Par q?? Mujhe to lAga aur bada hoga...

It was so beautiful....

Aise lAga padhti hi jau...

Plz time ho to story ka epilogue likh Dena ....

Would surely want to know k guddu ne Kya liya akshu k liye...

Plz Mera suggestion consider karna ha epilogue likhne ka ...

Akshan ne Hume lalchi bana Diya hai Kya kare ab ...

Lots of love....