Aap Se Tum... KrishVeer Meeting & Precap

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Today's highlight was undoubtedly KrishVeer meeting. The memories, the pain in Krishnaa's eyes, the longing in Veer's...The way he grabbed her waist...I was hoping for a hug, but I know it's too early.

Also, am I the only one who felt Veer's face falling further as Krishnaa addressed him as "Tum" twice? He seemed to have been a little more hurt at Krishna's mode of addressal signifying that she doesn't respect him as much now as she did before! This was heartbreaking.

The cherry on the top was the Precap. Jealous Radhey pushing Veer away from Krishnaa, and a confused Veer wondering who the hell is this guy! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She even usee "mein" for herself instead of hum....

Maybe her way of talking changed 

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Well she thought about all the moments where veer saved her and then she asked him , kya haal banake rakha hai..I feel people refer tum when they consider someone personal and dear ...so I'm not worried at her way of address...but I'm waiting to see her action , what will she do after radhe and veer's face off....

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you that last few minutes of the episode stole the show. After a long time, we are watching them like this, that pain, that sadness, damn, I loved everything. But she initially also addressed him with "Tum", when she confessed her love and she continuously addressed him with "Tum" till the morning after SR scene.  But later, again, she started calling him  "Aap" . I feel that, Veer would have liked that Tum coming from her.  Yes, she has changed her way of speaking a little bit. And the precap, 😂😂 Fake Radhey beating Veer, he doesn't know, what veer can do for his lady love. He has hit the wrong person, I don't think Veer will leave this fake Radhey. My biggest confusion at this point is how the story would move forward as Krishna knows, he is not real Radhe ,how they would show Krishveer's story further as Veer will  still be in jail.From the article yesterday, Megha also said that after drama, romance may raise TRPs but how that would happen? Let's see. 😊♥

tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Krishna is pretending to be angry. I doubt she is really angry though. She must have used the word tum to address Veer just to show him that she is irritated. Her behavior will change soon. 😄😄

As soon as Veer's name is cleared... The same Krishna will respect him like never before. All this anger is temporary. The love is permanent though. The Love will never fade away. 😄😄

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Veer just clear your name damn it 😤 and fight for your love.😐

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I agree with you that last few minutes of the episode stole the show. After a long time, we are watching them like this, that pain, that sadness, damn, I loved everything. But she initially also addressed him with "Tum", when she confessed her love and she continuously addressed him with "Tum" till the morning after SR scene.  But later, again, she started calling him  "Aap" . I feel that, Veer would have liked that Tum coming from her.  Yes, she has changed her way of speaking a little bit. And the precap, 😂😂 Fake Radhey beating Veer, he doesn't know, what veer can do for his lady love. He has hit the wrong person, I don't think Veer will leave this fake Radhey. My biggest confusion at this point is how the story would move forward as Krishna knows, he is not real Radhe ,how they would show Krishveer's story further as Veer will  still be in jail.From the article yesterday, Megha also said that after drama, romance may raise TRPs but how that would happen? Let's see. 😊♥

Is it? Then I might to have to rewatch the episodes. 

The ones I keep watching n rewatching over and over again (London college days, Krishnaa's Kanpur hospital assistant days, cupcake episode, Holi/Haldi, SR, Black sari, etc), I saw her addressing him as "Aap" all the time. Personally, that's how I like it... 😁 

Anyway, I really hope Veer punches this fake Radhey. 

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

She even usee "mein" for herself instead of hum....

Maybe her way of talking changed 

That could be a blooper. Hindi serials tend to have a loootttt of bloopers.

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Veer just clear your name damn it 😤 and fight for your love.😐

That would take some time. Before that, they would create tons of drama.

By the way...nice DP. That cupcake episode is my favourite. 😊

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes in confession scene too..She said hum TUMhare paas aa gye Veer ..Tumne kha tha tum hume chor k khin nhi jaoge...