sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

ok if you had to choose, which is a better actor?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kyun Sid M ko uss nepotism ke bulldozer ke saath slot karke uski tauheen kar rahe ho. Sid M is atleast pleasant to the eyes Arjun to zero in all respects!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Sid helps my jism ki bhook so I'll go with him. Arjun makes me want to starve. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I've enjoyed more of Sids projects over Arjuns. Even if some of his projects didn't work, I've enjoyed watching as an audience. Be it Hasee Toh Phasee, Ek Villain, Kapoor & Sons, Ittefaq, or even A Gentleman. I enjoy his projects even of he is a very average or limited actor at best. 

Arjun - After Ishaqzaade, it was all downhill. I liked 2 States but mostly because of Amrita Singh. But after that, everything he has done was terrible. I can't say I enjoyed his work in any other film. Maybe Mubarakan which was light-hearted but even that was a one timer. But when I see shit like Namaste England, Half Girlfriend, Gunday, Aurangzeb, and Tevar, I am left baffled as to how he STILL gets any roles.

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Neither for me. The only movie i liked of Sid was KAS. 

The only movie I liked of Arjun was 2 States. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very tough question. I'd say Sidharth just because he gets marks for effort. He's trying different things at the very least. Arjun doesn't even make an effort. Hopefully he does better in Panipat.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like AK better than wooden Sid. I mean Sid was probably the single most miscast in KAS. He spoils every movie he is part of. I liked him in HTP though.

I thoroughly enjoy AK in almost all projects which I saw. 2 States, Ishaqzade, Mubarakaan, Ki&Ka. Sweet he is. 

sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I like AK better than wooden Sid. I mean Sid was probably the single most miscast in KAS. He spoils every movie he is part of. I liked him in HTP though.

I thoroughly enjoy AK in almost all projects which I saw. 2 States, Ishaqzade, Mubarakaan, Ki&Ka. Sweet he is. 

Arjun isn't that bad. but what about namaste England? he really just bought out his worst in that according to me. Sid is just decent, but he isn't unpleasant. Arjun has recently gotten to unpleasant. but 2 states he was really good..not sure what happened.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sania349

Arjun isn't that bad. but what about namaste England? he really just bought out his worst in that according to me. Sid is just decent, but he isn't unpleasant. Arjun has recently gotten to unpleasant. but 2 states he was really good..not sure what happened.

I haven't watched many of his movies like NE. I watched that double role Aurangzeb where he was horrible too. May be he is becoming worse, I dont know, last I saw was Ki&Ka of him that's it. 

For Sid, I liked him only in that movie, whereas I watched quite a few actually, EV, Ittefaq, Brothers, KAS, SOTY. Bad bad everywhere except in HTP. :(