Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

I think it’s a must the holi scene was just in such a beautiful way it deserves all recognition. Oof mare he dala 😍

Yes desr ur rite 🤩🤩
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One thing I truly enjoy about R character is that he is open about his attraction and desire for her. And Mrs very well knows it. And he likes the fact that she knows it too.

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

One thing I truly enjoy about R character is that he is open about his attraction and desire for her. And Mrs very well knows it. And he likes the fact that she knows it too.

Banda hamesha aise paas jata ki lagega abhi kiss karega ya kuch aur kareg tanji yato haddiyam aate hai ya humari payarasa vinay ka phone aatahai
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LOL I’m dead 😂👏🏽

Wake up.... we have more to discuss😂.Next time Mr corners her shirtless - she should just run a finger down his chest - we'll patiently wait for the explosion💣
Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Definitely, I think specially in the bedroom scene after holi he came so close to her and was admiring her but vinay had to call and be the kebab me hadi 😤
Saru... thumbnail

Wake up.... we have more to discuss😂.Next time Mr corners her shirtless - she should just run a finger down his chest - we'll patiently wait for the explosion💣

Ramona had done that in naaginI guess mukku will repeat it lol
Mevsta101 thumbnail

LOL if that happens my tv will burn down I don’t think it would be able to handle to heat. Oooff sofna what are u doing stop putting stuff in my head we have to wait weeks before the next episodes 😩
Mevsta101 thumbnail

@saruOMG if that happens ufff...ufffff.uffff I’ll be dead and OMG Rakshits reaction uffff 😂😍😍😍😍😍🔥❤️
Saru... thumbnail

It's 2.30 here. My daughter is playing pillow pillow biscuit till nkw she is abt to sleel..im dead tired

Saru... thumbnail

@saruOMG if that happens ufff...ufffff.uffff I’ll be dead and OMG Rakshits reaction uffff 😂😍😍😍😍😍🔥❤️

❤❤❤💥😘