Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Nope! Windows 10 has built in emojis.Press windows key + . period key togetherOr right click on the mouse while inside the text editor, you will find emoji option!

let me try...I never realized that...๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Oh yes I got it...Thanks doll
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

let me try...I never realized that...๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Oh yes I got it...Thanks doll

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Using this since win8 was launched baby!!! So finally happy with I-F implementing this!! But they should keep the old animated ones as well!

sahibasharma thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Using this since win8 was launched baby!!! So finally happy with I-F implementing this!! But they should keep the old animated ones as well!

I almost forgot that windows had this option...never really had to use this feature...Yea I am glad too...now we may have a variety of emoticons...but Yea I miss the older cute ones too...
WaveTeal thumbnail

I almost forgot that windows had this option...never really had to use this feature...Yea I am glad too...now we may have a variety of emoticons...but Yea I miss the older cute ones too...

Now I hope they bring back the old text editor. I have never used such a bad text editor in my life!! Even the ancient notepad has better compatibility than this one! I simply hate this editor!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
sahibasharma thumbnail

Now I hope they bring back the old text editor. I have never used such a bad text editor in my life!! Even the ancient notepad has better compatibility than this one! I simply hate this editor!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

HAHAHAHA...Patience my child, Patience...We got the new emojis...we certainly would get a good text editor too...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
sahibasharma thumbnail

I am just irritated coz I was about to change my color in just about 50 posts...but these people threw water over my dreams of RED...

Now they are not even increasing the number of posts...banda kre toh kya kre...

How will I fulfill my promise to you in 3 months this way, BABY??

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹

WaveTeal thumbnail

HAHAHAHA...Patience my child, Patience...We got the new emojis...we certainly would get a good text editor too...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

Lol whoโ€™s talking about patience? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ You disappeared! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญLeaving me alone!Btw, Emoji is added on 2nd day itself! Itโ€™s been 3 days after that..No correction regarding the text editor so far!! ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
WaveTeal thumbnail

I am just irritated coz I was about to change my color in just about 50 posts...but these people threw water over my dreams of RED...

Now they are not even increasing the number of posts...banda kre toh kya kre...

How will I fulfill my promise to you in 3 months this way, BABY??

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹

God knows are they gonna remove this whole rank thing?? I have posted in rampage though!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ If those posts added I don't know tumhara kiya hoga par mera color kahin change na ho jaye!!Also not only that so many lovely stories are waiting for you,,,How will you finish those mohtarmaa? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sahibasharma thumbnail

Lol whoโ€™s talking about patience? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ You disappeared! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญLeaving me alone!Btw, Emoji is added on 2nd day itself! Itโ€™s been 3 days after that..No correction regarding the text editor so far!! ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Hey donโ€™t say that I left you alone...I was here whenever you asked me to come๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชTum hukum kro...main hmesha aa jaungiYou know na I am so scared of you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sahibasharma thumbnail

God knows are they gonna remove this whole rank thing?? I have posted in rampage though!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ If those posts added I don't know tumhara kiya hoga par mera color kahin change na ho jaye!!Also not only that so many lovely stories are waiting for you,,,How will you finish those mohtarmaa? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I donโ€™t think they would remove it...This posts thing is there on the bugs list of Vijay...so guess they would do something about it...I know yaar...Sala jis din maine socha aj CD shuru kru us din yeh ho gya...Ab bolo is mein mujh maasoom ki kya galti hai? Huh๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ