Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys

I am on a lookout for shows where romance is subtle and actually takes time to blossom out.

Any good show?

Shows where guys are reserved and really nice people. They can be arrogant too but at the end they should like the girl very much.

For eg Khamoshi, Sunn Yaara. All the male leads were in too much love with their heroines only that their ladyloves took time to realize that.

I hope you are getting what I am asking for.

I have watched a lot of dramas so I want you to suggest as many good ones as you can. Because chances are I have already watched them. 😅🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Commelina thumbnail

Anyways I am listing out a few I enjoyed watching. Not necessarily subtle romance but still. Please feel free to add your favourites

1. Yakeen ka Safar - Just perfect

2. Diyar e dil -  The first few episodes are slow but after the leap it's so good.

3. Sunn Yaara - I wish we could have got more of screen space for our leads. As much as I liked Lala Rukh I also resent her for eating up the screen space of my Roshanay and Talal. A big shout out to makers for that slipping on the stair scene shown in one of the near end episode. The way Talal catches her and they share an eye lock and he is lost. It was love.

4. Khamoshi - Skipped the family drama and concentrated on hero's devotion for the heroine. 

5. Gohar e nayab - Ahsan Khan and Sajjal's parts are amazing. There is a part where he says he has a headache and asks her to press his forehead and then on the pretext of teaching her how to correctly do the job, he gets close to her. It's cute because he is unable to spend time alone with his newly wedded wife and his frustration is quite palpable so he's trying to steal some moments with her.

6. Dillagi - for the battle of wills. Although at first the hero's pursuing/ stalking of Anmol I found problematic, but he soon mends his ways and they get married anyway and his intensity and dialogues. The war of pride that ensues is worth watching.

7. Muqabil -  heavy content but H/h had nice chemistry. Aap milte nahi kya kijiye...mujhko aadat hai ruth jane ki aap mujhko mana liya kijiye...That's all I am going to say.

8. Tum mere Kya ho - Dashing Mikaal...feast for the eyes.

9. Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan bhi tha - for Mikaal and Sanam's burning chemistry, rest is lot of drama

10 Mohabbat Subh Ka Sitara Hai - Mikaal again and even the other hero plus the cute kid. 

11. Chup Raho - for the widower, Sajjal meets after all the trauma. I was surprised that there could be so much undercurrent between Sajjal Ali's character and the gruff and yet a thorough gentleman, Yasir Nawaz's character.

I will recall more and add to the list. 😊😋

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Dilagi

Besharam

App k liye

Mere humdum mere dost

Commelina thumbnail

Thank you Nina for your contribution.

I haven't watched Aap Ke Liye so going to add it to my watchlist. 😁

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this thread.. I watched Gohar e nayab because of your recommendation and absolutely loved it.. I came across this thread yesterday night and watched all 22 episodes by now.. 

I think our taste matches, so will try other recommendations.. I have only watched yakeen ka safar before.

Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Thank you so much for this thread.. I watched Gohar e nayab because of your recommendation and absolutely loved it.. I came across this thread yesterday night and watched all 22 episodes by now.. 

I think our taste matches, so will try other recommendations.. I have only watched yakeen ka safar before.

Hi. I'm glad I could help. Gohar e nayab is one show that I find underrated. Nobody talks about it or maybe when they did I wasn't around. Ahsan and Sajjal have the chemistry from the get go. And Ahsan is always perfect in these lover boy roles. Gohar was also so innocent and sweet. 

Please do try out the other dramas and let me know if you like them or not. Just a disclaimer, some of them may have a lot of family drama going around but the good thing is we can skip them instead of sitting through it and get to the leads scenes.

I have added a few more introductory lines against the serial titles so that you get an idea. 

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mere charagar (do bol feeling)

maane na ye dil

aik pal (religious drama but the subtle romance between affan waheed and sumbhul iqbal is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing)

zindag gulzar hai (fawad khan)

khoya khoya chaand (ahsan khan )

Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Mere charagar (do bol feeling)

maane na ye dil

aik pal (religious drama but the subtle romance between affan waheed and sumbhul iqbal is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing)

zindag gulzar hai (fawad khan)

khoya khoya chaand (ahsan khan )

Thank you sooo much Prinzess. Apart from ZGH, I haven't watched any of the others. So many new dramas. Yayy!!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Your welcome 

You can watch zindagi gulzar hai

Bisaat e dil

Dhoop kinare

Muqabil

Tumhari natasha

Dil mom ka diya 

Zard zamano ka sawera

awida thumbnail