MIRCHI 2.0 or MISHRI BOT

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Freinds, so finally, the Robo-Mishri track started. As expected, it was illogical and exaggerated from the beginning itself. 

I really expect to see some sensible situations and story in this otherwise insensible track. 

But, one positive thing is that there is going to be some respite from the rona-dhona, family melodrama. True, Devina will do her usual antics to expose the truth and ultimately do some harm to Ira, but these are now part of the show. 

Vaise bhi Devina itni koi Khalnayika types lagti nahi hai. Her little & usually silly pranks are more of a joke than any real harm. 

So, let's welcome our little friend, whom I've named MISHRIBOT. Hope you all like the name. 

And here, I'm missing those old animated emoticons. Please imagine a smiley, guys😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail

In yesterday's ( Friday, 26th April) episode, the best part was Akhilesh's acting. I just loved how he could not let go of his actual daughter and was feeling guilty of leaving her in the hospital and taking her look-alike robot home. 

The coming days will be even difficult for him as he has to act as if he is happy that Mishri is well. He has to show his smiling, contented face before Ira, whereas in reality, he is heart-broken and full of worries for his daughter's condition. 

I'm sure, KaranSuchak will deliver one of his sterling performances to show this turmoil of Akhilesh. 

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Right Mil. We are going to see more of Karan & Vaishnavi's acting skills.Mishribot/Mirchi dilog done dona done reminds me of a comedian participitated in Laugh India Laugh..he used to say tumhari bhi done meri bhi done lol.While Akhilesh Mirchi scene was going on .. to me  it was both emotional & little comedy.When Akhilesh said kya paagalpan hai.. ya it will be for you Akhilesh .. just like Ira was hanikarak,Mishri was badtameez irritating bachhi for u now this Mirchi lol.Mirchi will help mapu,Vansh,poo & teach lesson to Adi Devina in her robotic ways.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

What I was wondering is when Mishri gets fine will they keep Mirchi?

Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

What I was wondering is when Mishri gets fine will they keep Mirchi?

Yes, good question. Even I was wondering that. But  I think Bhavik said that this will be only till Mishri is cured. So no, they will do away with the Robot.But, meanwhile, MHB will be more of a children's serial now. 2 kids, 1 robot and her adventures plus all the grown up jokers Devina & Co. Good time-pass for summer vacations. At least the mummies can now watch the show in peace with the kids also joining in. 😊😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 385 386 - Loved Mirchi Pitashri bond.

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Soon Mirchi vs Mishri honewala hai hai.New promo.

Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Soon Mirchi vs Mishri honewala hai hai.New promo.

I think now they are stretching it a bit too far.

&TV people are so full of their love for supernatural that they are hell-bent on making this show also superhuman. 

Can you imagine a robot casting a spell on people and freezing them on the spot? And how can a robot have emotions? How can it feel jealous? How can it become a vamp? 

This is too ridiculous 🙄

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

I think now they are stretching it a bit too far.

&TV people are so full of their love for supernatural that they are hell-bent on making this show also superhuman. 

Can you imagine a robot casting a spell on people and freezing them on the spot? And how can a robot have emotions? How can it feel jealous? How can it become a vamp? 

This is too ridiculous 🙄

Wahi toh kuchh bhi🤣 

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi bakwas dikha lo, we will watch this show for Akhira, & we will keep watching it for Akhira.....