Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Aamir treated him like dirt when he was assisting Hirani. Now this. He should tell the guy upfront if he does not want him in the same profession as him rather than trying to break his confidence. If he is talented he will make his own path.

GumGum thumbnail

Dads who are still working are reluctant to promote their first kid, esp. the son. SRK and Aamir both want their respective daughter to join BW and they will promote their daughter more than their first born son.

Father and daughter both playing lead roles is normal, but when a son starts doing lead roles, janta reject the dad as a hero.

Originally posted by: hantel

Dads who are still working are reluctant to promote their first kid, esp. the son. SRK and Aamir both want their respective daughter to join BW and they will promote their daughter more than their first born son.

Father and daughter both playing lead roles is normal, but when a son starts doing lead roles, janta reject the dad as a hero.

Makes sense. Looks like only Nagarjuna is an exception. But then he does not have daughter's so probably didn't have a choice.
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but its his age. he is 25 years old..i mean what's his fault if Aamir gets skin treatments and the best dietitian/nutritionist for himself? its not fair. And poor junzi is hardly ever treated like a star kid. Aamir never even posts pictures of him like he posts pictures with Azad. 

I hope this is untrue and Junaid makes it. He has seen his father reach touch great heights and trained himself as an actor for 3 years and has done plays/assisting since past 2 years. 

Originally posted by: juba

but its his age. he is 25 years old..i mean what's his fault if Aamir gets skin treatments and the best dietitian/nutritionist for himself? its not fair. And poor junzi is hardly ever treated like a star kid. Aamir never even posts pictures of him like he posts pictures with Azad.

I hope this is untrue and Junaid makes it. He has seen his father reach touch great heights and trained himself as an actor for 3 years and has done plays/assisting since past 2 years.

Sorry to say but Aamir has no special liking for Azad too. He more or less flaunts him for PR and probably does not do with Junaid and Ira coz Reena's disapproval. He and Saif are same this way. They like love shove but babies aur responsibility nahi chahiye. Forever babies banke rehna hain even after crossing 40.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: juba

^ true. His self confidence would have hit a low. But there are a few misconceptions about Junaid here..He lE IS NOT 7 FEET TALL. He’s 6”3 !and where was that blind that Aamir wants himself to play the main lead and doesn’t want Junaid?  I don’t buy that he will spoil his son’s life. Also, i dont understand why was Junaid never groomed by Aamir himself other than sending him to filmschool? Like wearing good clothes n stuff. Azad wears all branded stuff,while Junaid just repeats clothes all the time.                             He was sporting a big beard on his birthday n looked slimmer though..maybe hes preparing for a film role?  He did train to be an actor and has done a few theatre plays in mumbai through audition so i dont think he would be as bad.                                   I think he should get film a film which suits his personality and personally groom him, not just “leave it to him”. He didn’t spend time with him while growing up so atleast should make it up for it...

Tiny Aamir ke saamne toh 7 feet ka hi lagta hoga.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suddenly everyone is rooting for a star kid. Kjo should take notes.

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hantel

Nagarjuna managed and so did Mammooty despite having a female kid. But these are examples from South
Ennuyi thumbnail

How is Amir's son 7 feet or even 6'3? Reena isn't tall either. 

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

How is Amir's son 7 feet or even 6'3? Reena isn't tall either.

Reena's family is tall. Aamir said it a long while ago that her family is known for height.