Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sid isn't a good actor. Yet. He is definitely improving though. I have more time for him than say, an Arjun Kapoor, because Sid actually tries. He may never become a good actor but that doesn't make him an awful one. Effort is appreciated and with a bit of luck, he'll be okay. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They shouldn't ask such questions. Why unnecessarily take jibes at colleagues. 

Having said that, ye toh fact hai that SidMal is around only coz of KJo. But so are a lot of others. If he was being hyped up like Alia, I would've loved this response.

Himmat hai to Alia ka naam leke dikhaye koi. Hahaha.

Arjun was literally the only good thing about 'Made in Heaven' in my opinion, but he shouldn't take this to head. Zyada hi udd raha hai. 

His own series was hyped up like the next thing since sliced bread. 'Made in Heaven' was not a flawless series. Shobhita and Jim Sarbh were terrible. I was soo disappointed in Jim, I started watching the series only for him. I didn't even like Kalki in the series. I hope they don't do a season 2 and if they do, they change the cast.

P.S: I would never watch a SidMal film but hez atleast easy on the eye compared to someone like Arjun Kapoor Arora.

I can't with being rude is passed down as straight forward.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

They shouldn't ask such questions. Why unnecessarily take jibes at colleagues.

Having said that, ye toh fact hai that SidMal is around only coz of KJo. But so are a lot of others. If he was being hyped up like Alia, I would've loved this response.

Himmat hai to Alia ka naam leke dikhaye koi. Hahaha.

Arjun was literally the only good thing about 'Made in Heaven' in my opinion, but he shouldn't take this to head. Zyada hi udd raha hai.

His own series was hyped up like the next thing since sliced bread. 'Made in Heaven' was not a flawless series. Shobhita and Jim Sarbh were terrible. I was soo disappointed in Jim, I started watching the series only for him. I didn't even like Kalki in the series. I hope they don't do a season 2 and if they do, they change the cast.

P.S: I would never watch a SidMal film but hez atleast easy on the eye compared to someone like Arjun Kapoor Arora.

I actually didn't like much of themain actorsin the series ...I preferred the individuals "bride-groom" storyline and actors much better.. "Main actors" were too in-your-face with their execution! .. They should have dialed it down .. I really couldn't feel much for Arjun .. so not sure how good of an actor he was .. (-haven't seen his other work so won't judge him as an actor) .. There was nothing to feel for Shobita anyways .. these guys weren't as impressive in "Made in heaven"! ... Tho I LOVED Vikram Massey in his cameo ... <3!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

First of all Made in Heaven is not hit hell ppl doesn't even know abt this web series. The only true hit series are Mirzapur n Sacred Games. Rest all are cashing on these two series with these media hype n no one's care abt critics review aaj ke zamane mein inn jhandu logo ko koi ni puchta.

Avengers Endgame ko agar ye apne hisab se trash kar dete toh bhi uska kuch ni jaata aur first day ₹53.35 crs ka collection seedha inke muh pe aata.

Thodi critics ki wah waahi kya mil gayi ye itne uchal jaate hai ke down phase mein chal rahe actors lo kuch bhi bol denge. I dunno if he's good or bad actor but certainly a big actor n more known to ppl then you no need to be rude to call him bad actor.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Siddharth hasn't been hailed as a great performer. So how exactly is he overrated?

QueenPriya thumbnail

Rude but is he wrong lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This tv actor

Such a wannabe

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1st trade even critics till certain extent openly mocking/blasting Kjo, then industry ppl openly bajaoing both his laadlas 1st Aloo now Sid lol, nothing wrong in what Arjun said, his opinion which evidently resonates with many, in minority but Arjun kapoor in Ishaqzaade > anything ever so blank Sid has ever done lol, while A Kapoor is rightly called out for letting himself go fitness wise, Sid aint far away with his constantly bloating face, its worse for him coz that was his only USP, looks too haggard & aged now IMO.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

1st trade even critics till certain extent openly mocking/blasting Kjo, then industry ppl openly bajaoing both his laadlas 1st Aloo now Sid lol, nothing wrong in what Arjun said, his opinion which evidently resonates with many, in minority but Arjun kapoor in Ishaqzaade > anything ever so blank Sid has ever done lol, while A Kapoor is rightly called out for letting himself go fitness wise, Sid aint far away with his constantly bloating face, its worse for him coz that was his only USP, looks too haggard & aged now IMO.

It is not about whether what he said is wrong or right. Would you have the said the same, if called Varun, overacting ki dukaan??