Arjun Mathur - Don't Think Sidharth Malhotra is a good actor - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I've said it before and will say it again, Sid is NOT the worest actor out there!

So rude of this dude to take Sid's name publicly. Just be aware that you reap what you sow... Your turn will come.

Sid is better than Ranveer for sure. 

Originally posted by Mannikarnikaa

i m sure he must have had a thing or two with him on a personal level otherwise i dun think people take someone's name like that...

This guy did a small role in MNIK, reporter or something, and Sid was an AD of that film.

Oh wow even Sid has fans. I think he meant overrated as an actor cos he has been given movies after movies. And the only claim to fame is his looks. So what if Sid is in a low phase? Sid's name was in the list of actors in KWK only because he is K Jo's clique

I'm not a fan of Siddharth but I liked him in Ek Villain, Hasee Toh Phasee, and Kapoor & Sons. Yes, he has had a string of flops but he is definitely not the worst actor out there. 

I find him better than the likes of Arjun, Tiger, and even Varun at times when it comes to emotional scenes or breakdown scenes. Arjun can never pull off a slice of life like Kapoor & Sons without going OTT or an intense character like Ek Villain. Did you see Half Girlfriend? He SUCKED. Or Namaste England. He SUCKED even more.

Tiger is sustaining because he does films and roles according to his strengths. He isn't versatile. All his roles are more or less the same and it works for him as he is well trained in his martial arts. Lets see when he tries something outside of the action hero sort of roles.

Sidharth is not that bad as an actor. He was actually better than Parineeti in HTP. 

Pappu ka toh role bhi infectious nikla! And imagining GF in everyone while acting future mein cheating ka accha excuse ban sakta hain! Baby, I thought it was you..boo..hoo..

Originally posted by ranikaadi

Two movies that actually had great script: A Gentleman and Ittefaq. Both ruined by Siddarth.

I disagree. Those films had amazing stories/concepts. The scripts themselves were badly written. I do think Sidharth Malhotra didn't perform very well in either of those and was outshone by all his co-stars in most of his films, but he didn't write the scripts.
Originally posted by Redmi

Sid is better than Ranveer for sure.

I will have whatever it is that you're smoking cause that stuff must be incredibly potent.

Sid was really good in HTP : I found EK VILLIAN crap as a movie and not because of Sid. There were also flashes seen in him during kapoor and sons and Ittefaq (especially the jail scenes, where he breaks down and can't swallow the food offered) 

Arjun should have taken Arjun Kapoor's name for sure. The guy can neither act nor looks good. plus, he has been looking really fat. just unbearable in INDIA's most wanted teaser...

like i said earlier i'm sure he must have had a thing with Sid personally. Otherwise this is an industry people leave no choice to butter others. not everyone is like Rangoli carrying a gun available on twitter 24-7 lol