Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So basically you always need to go through the placeholder to post a pic. That’s a bit cumbersome 😕. But I guess it’s still better than having to use img codes 😅

Imagejust checking. Anyway happy
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

from anayaa twitter

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay i am trying to copy paste gifs from Phone.

Cr:Shivika AT😂

Edit:Okay i succeeded😂😂
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Okay i am trying to copy paste gifs from Phone.

Cr:Shivika AT😂

Edit:Okay i succeeded😂😂

This scene was amazing 😂😂😂....*insert ROFL emoji from old format* 😂.... I am missing Emojis of old format😭😭..
Free_Rein thumbnail

I am not able to post the pics from Android phone using imgur or any other link😖...From phone i can only copy paste pics and gifs from twitter or  ATs 😖...Yesterday i could post the pic  from imgur link... but not from today morning...Dont know what happened to this new site within 12 hrs😏🙄😤

Free_Rein thumbnail

Free_Rein thumbnail

ImageImage

Free_Rein thumbnail

ImageImageImageImage

Okay trying to post multiple pics at once from imgur from Android phone..

Edit:

Okay its working

Free_Rein thumbnail

Okay I just discovered a way how to copy paste a pic directly from insta post from Android phone without using image hosting site😂...So Testing here...sorry for the spamming😂

Image may contain: 2 people

Free_Rein thumbnail

Okay I just discovered a way how to copy paste a pic directly from insta post from Android phone without using image hosting site😂...So Testing here...sorry for the spamming😂

Image may contain: 2 people

Oh its working😂...

So if anyone want to directly copy paste a pic/caption/pic along with caption of an insta post from Android phone without using image hosting site...Follow this trick lol:

Go to an insta post...then click 3 vertical dots on top right corner...Then click "copy link"... then paste it in search bar of "safari" or "chrome"...then you see that insta post in the chrome or safari...there if you press the screen on random lines of insta post.... two blue lines appear....you can adjust the pic between those two lines or just click "select all"...then paste it in Editor box..Whatever you selected or copied will appear in the Editor box.....You can delete the other texts keeping only the pic if you want to post only a pic in certain post....The same trick works to copy paste the things from twitter or Facebook posts too i guess lol

I think "iphone" users also can use this trick to copy paste pics from twitter through chrome or safari as i mentioned above..

@AY @Vyon

Few days back..You ppl were asking about the same issue na ...I think you can try this trick to copy paste pics from twitter from iphone without using image hosting site lol...but you should have to go through the process of pasting link in safari or chrome "search bar" first....I never tried this trick from "iphone" though..but i am guessing this trick works in "iphone"....

Before i couldnt copy paste the things from insta post directly in the editor box from my phone without using the link..but now by using this trick...i could do it...so thought of sharing this trick here.....